Is M1T stronger than dianabol??

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have done 3 cycles of M1T at 10mg and then 20mg. And now I am doing a D-bol and Test E cycle. I am just wondering if the rapid gains compare to M1T? Also how long till I feel the effects? I am doing 30mg/day of d-bol with 500mg/week of test e.

RockMam

Awards
Personally I find methyl 1-test kinda weak. Its like a broke ass version of tren. I think its even better to pay for the pelets and conversion then to pay for the bottles and liquids of this stuff. If u wanted to get really hard I would stack methyl 1-test with tren or masteron, thats if u dont turn bald lol. I still think its potent but it doesnt seem to be that anabolic, more androgenic it seems. Winstrol is actually more anabolic and u could keep ur gains wayy better. D-bol is quite a lot of everything (andro., estro., anab.) and u will see more massive gains from it. So to answer your question u will see water weight, a little fat and a lot muscle gains from d-bol rapidly, so d-bol is a bit better than methyl 1-test if ur looking for strength and mass.
But to tell u the truth, methyls seem to work way better when they are combined. A very popular stack is winstrol and d-bol, if I was stacking something, it would be var, winny, bol or drol, and methyl 1-test. Then I would let the stretch marks disapear.
(IE Not maximum dossages on all of them at the same time lol, im talking about managing the dosages between all of them. oh yeah D-bol + Winny = Tha **** :thumbsup: )

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
people react different with M1T... for me i react with it VERY well...
for others they get watergain or something; whereas i had no watergain with it...

tarbaby2000

Awards
I much prefer d-bol to M1T. The sides, for me anyway, are much less with d-bol and gains are similar. Really just a preference I guess. My hair falls out in wads with both, but its a price some of us have to pay.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for me the M1T gains did indeed come a little (not much) faster than dbol, but the dbol gains are typically higher quality and have much less sides. Dbol makes me feel great, where M1T makes me feel like ****.

RRAdam

Awards
well, they are very closely related, m1t being 5alhpa reduced dbol. seems as if most of the results from people are similar, though the general concensus seems to go with dbol.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
people react different with M1T... for me i react with it VERY well...
for others they get watergain or something; whereas i had no watergain with it...
The same here. I didn't have any water gain from it either. If it wasn't so harsh I would use it all the time.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm probably the exception to the rule but, I felt great on M1T...and huge as hell too! I've never done dbol but have considered it...but this damn stash of M1T is calling me....

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Yeah, for me the M1T gains did indeed come a little (not much) faster than dbol, but the dbol gains are typically higher quality and have much less sides. Dbol makes me feel great, where M1T makes me feel like ****.
Yea, m1t is like drol whereas you feel like ass, dbol your king **** 'on top of the world' man, expecially with some test.
Bionic

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know I'm probably the exception to the rule but, I felt great on M1T...and huge as hell too!
Me too! :thumbsup:

This is one of those times I love being in the minority.

dd

bigryan

Awards
I love both.......however dbol doesnt work until 40mg ED for me.....m1t works at only 5mg..so
with that being said m1t is far stronger!

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I'd have to pretty much agree with everyone. I've taken M1T and DBOL. M1T is waaaay stronger than DBOL on a mg per mg basis. However, I'm done with M1T. Makes me feel like death. Not only that, but after viewing others bloodwork, it's obvious that M1T is hella more toxic than DBOL--> This includes liver values and lipids. Besides, DBOL makes me good. Always a plus.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried d-bol and don't need to just to realize that in a 4 week run that m1t would blow it away. i get major size increases and the pumps even surpass igf-1 lr3. love the gains-hate the sides and as far as liver enzymes i had bloodwork done after 4 weeks of m1t (this is after 9 weeks of md and mohn 24,28mgs respectively) and all liver enzymes were normal-not even high normal. i used 1.8g of nac and 500mgs r-ala

JerseyDevil

Awards
I love both.......however dbol doesnt work until 40mg ED for me.....m1t works at only 5mg..so
with that being said m1t is far stronger!
What kind of dbol are you using? M1t works well for me, and I've used it up to 30mg ed. But for me 30mg of dbol (naps) ed, is much superior to m1t. Better strength gains, and far less sides.

bigryan

Awards
What kind of dbol are you using? M1t works well for me, and I've used it up to 30mg ed. But for me 30mg of dbol (naps) ed, is much superior to m1t. Better strength gains, and far less sides.
well bro I used denkall 10mg capsules.......I only used 30mg for 4 weeks though.....it sucked! next time if I use it, I will use 50mg ED, as I am not prone to gyno!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Seems everyone responds differently, for me nothing beats dbol... Only problem I have with it is the incredibly huge and painful pumps I get in the tibialis anterior when I walk more than 2 blocks :D

UNF12345

Awards
so u all that have run m1t have seen guality gains? a friend of mine just ran it (20mg for 30days)and got some guality gains with hardly any bloat. for the price is it worth running m1t over dbol in a AS cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 1