Why is "D-bol only" so popular among newbies?

Rock Lee

Awards
I'm just curious, why is it that every person who swears they're ready to gear up thinks a D-bol only cycle is a great idea? :think:

Is it the most readily available steroid at the gym or something? Or is it just appealing because you gain a lot of weight (nevermind the fact it's mostly water) while on it?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would say it's a combination of things.
1. It is a very common steroid so a lot of local sources push it. Especially to newbies as the huge weight gain helps to get them hooked.
2. No NEEDLES. For most newbs this is one thing holding them back from using. W/Dbol there's no pinning, and still a good gain.
3. Yes the weight/strength gains are appealing to some guys who just want to "get big quick."

So yeah basically what you said.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Also, due to not having knowledge about aas's, and proper cycles before starting.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
DBol is a household name and even shared by people with no knowledge whatsoever on AS

willie2

Awards
I believe the main reason is no injections....most newbies are not into the needles...

Null

Awards
I would have to say because of the not having to administer injections. However, once you start injecting, it's a piece of cake. I look forward to giving myself injections.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
its funny someone aroundd my area is selling just d-bol to these younger guys around here..they all walk like there carrying suitcases at there sides..its pretty funny..most of these users can be found drinking like retards too..whata world

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
no pins..i was a moron and did a d-bol only cycle for one of my first cycles...It actually reminds me alot of these m1t only or mdien only or m4ohn only or m14 only cycles...Stupid.
Dick

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cuz then you can tell all your frat buds than your on dbaaawls yo! ...

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing different from doing a Dbol only cycle and a M1,4 only cycle.

Yet I've seen a lot of M1,4 only logs on anabolic minds. My opinion? The whole Dbol only bashing crowd is just annoying at best. Dbol-only works better at putting on quality and not so quality weight, than most of the legal methyl only cycles that you can do.

Only real difference is the legality. Dbol is illegal and M1,4/M4ohn/M1t/MDHT etc... are not. Yet I gaurentee you would see more muscle gains (I'm not talking about glycogen or water weight) from Dbol only on a MG to MG comparison, than any of the above compounds.

Point is... if you've ever done a Oral only cycle, even it was legal compounds, than you have no right to diss the Dbol-only newbies. No right whatsoever.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first cycle was dbol only because thats all I could get. I gained alot of size and strength and kept most of it. The gains from dbol are not mostly water. People that can't keep their gains on any steroid needs to work on their diet.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's nothing different from doing a Dbol only cycle and a M1,4 only cycle.

Yet I've seen a lot of M1,4 only logs on anabolic minds. My opinion? The whole Dbol only bashing crowd is just annoying at best. Dbol-only works better at putting on quality and not so quality weight, than most of the legal methyl only cycles that you can do.

Only real difference is the legality. Dbol is illegal and M1,4/M4ohn/M1t/MDHT etc... are not. Yet I gaurentee you would see more muscle gains (I'm not talking about glycogen or water weight) from Dbol only on a MG to MG comparison, than any of the above compounds.

Point is... if you've ever done a Oral only cycle, even it was legal compounds, than you have no right to diss the Dbol-only newbies. No right whatsoever.
Did you ever stop to think that the ppl doing m14, or m4ohn only cycles are also newbies. These oral methyl's should be stacked with other androgens for better results. If you have access to D-bol why not run it with something like test to sustain gains, for more quality mass? If you can only get D-bol, then why use it at all?? Or why not stack it with a legal ph, or steroid such as 1-test??

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i think that the Sides from M1T are more Harsh than with D-Bol.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think in theory, a dbol only cycle for 6 weeks followed by PCT and IGF could work...

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Where as I would probably never do one, I have seen a couple people do a dbol only 4 weeker with decent results.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could be because it's an effective anabolic and is relatively easy to get.
If it works, why not?
Other than the online community, people everywhere are gaining from oral only cycles, testless cycles, and "deca only" cycles without problems. It's just online that we exaggerate POTENTIAL dangers to the point where they're factual to some of the feeble minded.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the dbol only cycle, I wouldn't start a new juicer off on anything else.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
if you won't pin then you don't need to be using AAS..

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious, why is it that every person who swears they're ready to gear up thinks a D-bol only cycle is a great idea? :think:

Is it the most readily available steroid at the gym or something? Or is it just appealing because you gain a lot of weight (nevermind the fact it's mostly water) while on it?
Its like asking a GNC employee which is the best supp, and they will tell you M1T is the best **** out there and they will sell you a bottle or 10 if your willing and give you tribulus for pct. Newbies swear by dbol cuz its widely known, gives good gains, makes you strong as hell and you feel good while your doing it....although i've never tried it yet. an oral only cycle is not hte best idea but can work, although I would never do one....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
than use a different ester. cypionate esters require 1 inject. a week. no need to start out on something like prop.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
than use a different ester. cypionate esters require 1 inject. a week. no need to start out on something like prop.
I don't know how many ml you are putting in yourself a week but try doing 6-7ml in one shot...

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cyp is MUCH better at 2x/wk. 1x/wk is fine for HRT, but not for gaining.

EPe9686518

Awards
if you won't pin then you don't need to be using AAS..
Yea because people who make nice gains off of Dbol on fairly short cycles sure mean nothing!

Give me a fucking break.

I know many people, hell there are even many in this thread and on other threads on the first page that make great gains on dbol only, or other oral only cycles. You do understand that not everyone in this world that bodybuilds and weight lifts sole goal is to have every single vane in their body poping out. There are many of us who want to put on some good, quality muscle but not take it to the extream and try and look like The Hulk.

If you can put on 10 or 15 pounds of quality muscle on a dbol only cycle and you are one of the many I was talking about above, then why should they pin? You can run a fairly short cycle of Dbol only and get good gains with mild sides (assuming your PCT and Diet are in check). Please tell me whats wrong with that.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think oral only is the best way to go, but if you want to get bigger in a hurry 6 weeks of dbol will do it. Dbol had almost no side effects for me, low bloat, and I gained like a maniac, so I really have to give it the thumbs up!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yea because people who make nice gains off of Dbol on fairly short cycles sure mean nothing!

Give me a fucking break.

I know many people, hell there are even many in this thread and on other threads on the first page that make great gains on dbol only, or other oral only cycles. You do understand that not everyone in this world that bodybuilds and weight lifts sole goal is to have every single vane in their body poping out. There are many of us who want to put on some good, quality muscle but not take it to the extream and try and look like The Hulk.

If you can put on 10 or 15 pounds of quality muscle on a dbol only cycle and you are one of the many I was talking about above, then why should they pin? You can run a fairly short cycle of Dbol only and get good gains with mild sides (assuming your PCT and Diet are in check). Please tell me whats wrong with that.
not a thing!! :goodpost:

fulforb

If you can keep any gains it's a good thing. Alot better than all natural at my age. If I keep 10lbs each cycle and do it a couple times a year, it's better than I have done in years. Too mnay people want to bash oral only cycles. Like many others have said on other boards, alcohol is way worse for your liver than oral's.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
If you can keep any gains it's a good thing. Alot better than all natural at my age. If I keep 10lbs each cycle and do it a couple times a year, it's better than I have done in years. Too mnay people want to bash oral only cycles. Like many others have said on other boards, alcohol is way worse for your liver than oral's.

Careful with the assumption that each dbol cycle will be leaving you with 10 lbs every time. You're talking like you're going to gain 40-50lbs a year from dbol alone (not gonna happen). If that happened there would be a lot more 300lb beasts out there. Hell I'd be poppin em like tic tacs if that were true.

As with any androgen you start to build a tolerance and it becomes harder to gain/keep those lbs that came so easily in your first few cycles.

And for those who say that alcohol is worse that may be true. But thats going under the assumption that one would be binge drinking everyday for say 6-8 weeks or for however long your cycle is. Having a COUPLE beers/drinks on the weekend is no where near as bad as an all oral 2-4-6 whatever week cycle for your liver.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I think that the reason there aren't more 300lb beasts out there (aside from the fact that most people can't hold that much weight and don't know how to train anyhow) is that the constant eating and massive protein intake are tiresome. I know plenty of guys who aren't even on and haven't cycled in a while who hold around 250lbs at under 6', in the mid teens for bodyfat...

People also don't understand that being that heavy is actually somewhat unpleasant (yes, even if it's solid) and it takes a real committment to being big.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
yes i realize that you need more than dbol to be 300lb but I was simply making the point that there's no way you're going to hang on to 10lb w/ every dbol cycle

Sal Collaziano

Banned
Awards
I am a dumbass and I just got banned for asking for a source..

edited by Matthew Dennis 5:33 am 12/1/04

Last edited: