Methyl-D

doomtsu

Awards
Hey guy, newbie here, got a question regarding Methyl-D.

I did a 4 week cycle about 8 weeks ago, noticed increased fat loss, strength, size and all the rest of the good stuff. I particularly liked the fact that I didn't get the mood swings. I took 3-Alpha a while back and 2 weeks into it i was one nasty MoFo!

So has anyone here had any expereince with Methyl-D, side effects, ect? Are there any Post-Cycle things i should do to get my body adjusted back to it's normal state? I'm just trying to get some more info before I begin my second cycle of this.

thanks guys.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
By the sounds of it, no PCT was used last time???

doomtsu

Awards
no....i didn't use any at all.....i didn't know about it the first time, i've heard some people talking about the PCT, so i figured i'd get some input from you guys.....

is it necessary? I am taking the minimum dose, and not upping the doasge at all (like i was reccomended to do).

dalejmurphy

Awards
no....i didn't use any at all.....i didn't know about it the first time, i've heard some people talking about the PCT, so i figured i'd get some input from you guys.....

is it necessary? I am taking the minimum dose, and not upping the doasge at all (like i was reccomended to do).
yes post cycle therapy is definetely needed, nolva and clomid are your basic so start your research there, lots and lots of good info on this board about post cycle needs

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Look into the board sponsors for all your PCT needs and don't buy 6-0x0. Nolva and Clomid are much cheaper. CNW is where you got to go!