Awkward situation with RPN Havoc

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

Awkward situation with RPN Havoc

So basically I ran a 4 week (planned to do a 6 week) right before college and finished 4 weeks yesterday (6th day of college now). My lifts have jumped fantastic, gained genuine size and about 7 lbs despite my diet being variously over/under. I took one dose of my PCT (PCT Assist by CEL), but then forgot that I ordered another bottle of Havoc for the last 2 weeks. My dosage was as follows;

30/30/40/40, and I planned to go 50/60 for the last 2 weeks.

Do you think i'll be fine? I haven't had ANY signs of side effects or anything so far besides sweating a little bit more than normal. I want to run these last 2 weeks hard. Also, when I do PCT should I be dosing it WITH my last 2 weeks of havoc (as in, 2 pills a day of my PCT along with my havoc pills the last 2 weeks, then till the botle of pct is done?

thanks

EDIT: Also, I only have 10 days of my Cycle assist left. Can I replace it with my PCT for the last 4 days? Will it really be that big of a deal?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.16%

Jump back on epi. Will be a minor fluctuation for your bloods, but 1 day won't change much.

Also, an additional 2 weeks will give you time to buy a legit PCT instead of CEL's Assist.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.79%

Run the epi for two more weeks and immediately order torem or another SERM. otherwise recovery from epi might be rough.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.79%

If you are gonna go with OTC pct make sure u do not go up to 60
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

and DON'T run the PCT during the final 2 weeks of havoc run it immediately starting the day AFTER you take the last dose of havoc...for 4 weeks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    Run the epi for two more weeks and immediately order torem or another SERM. otherwise recovery from epi might be rough.
    Get the SERM. Epi is strong enough at that dose that you should use one.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.99%

Everyone in this board is going to tell you to get a SERM. OTC PCT are sketchy at best
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.1%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmk0831 View Post
    So basically I ran a 4 week (planned to do a 6 week) right before college and finished 4 weeks yesterday (6th day of college now). My lifts have jumped fantastic, gained genuine size and about 7 lbs despite my diet being variously over/under. I took one dose of my PCT (PCT Assist by CEL), but then forgot that I ordered another bottle of Havoc for the last 2 weeks. My dosage was as follows;

30/30/40/40, and I planned to go 50/60 for the last 2 weeks.

Do you think i'll be fine? I haven't had ANY signs of side effects or anything so far besides sweating a little bit more than normal. I want to run these last 2 weeks hard. Also, when I do PCT should I be dosing it WITH my last 2 weeks of havoc (as in, 2 pills a day of my PCT along with my havoc pills the last 2 weeks, then till the botle of pct is done?

thanks

EDIT: Also, I only have 10 days of my Cycle assist left. Can I replace it with my PCT for the last 4 days? Will it really be that big of a deal?
    :O :P .... so you stopped the cycle wrongly for a day and you took a dose of PCT assist and you wonder if youll be fine? .... LOL youll be fine!, keep the cycle as normal, also, even if you did dose a SERM wrongly for 2 days in the cycle, some people pulse the epi, so if you missed the dose that day youll be fine!, would be a different story if you did that for a week, so calm, relax and keep the cycle.... just protect your liver and get your PCT in check when you are done, preferably with a SERM like clomid, torem or tamo.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.01%

You'll be fine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
  2. RPN Havoc Cycle
    By cooter in forum Supplements