What to finish off cycle with?

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle in over 1 1/2 years, so it's going to be light doses.

Week 1-4: Helladrol @ 50mg/day
Week 1-14: Test E @ 350mg/week
Week 1-10: Deca @ 175mg/week (I've never used it, so I want to minimize sides if there are any)
Week 13-16: Some kind of oral, not sure yet.

Trying to decide between these for the last 4 weeks:

• Superdrol @ 10mg /day (used it twice, once with great results, once with phera and had even better results but leaky nips)
  • Helladrol @ 50mg / day (I like this compound, and I make decent gains, and I have it on hand)
  • Winstrol @ 50mg / day (I like this compound more than h-drol, but it's pricey and don't have any currently)
  • Epi @ 50mg / day (never run it, but I have 2 bottles of it)
  • DMZ @ 15mg /day (never used it, but I have 2 bottles of it)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what makes you use hella and why only 350 per week of test ?

what are your goals for this cycle?

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
what makes you use hella and why only 350 per week of test ?
what are your goals for this cycle?
I'm using h-drol because I have a lot of it and it treated me well back in the day.

Using low dose test because it's my first run after being off for a long time, and this is my first time with deca, so i want to play it safe. I'm already in great shape, so taking it slow and adding quality mass is more what I'm after.

My goal? Get big and stay lean.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Run test atleast 500mg a wk. And as for Ur finish I think epi or winnie is gd if u wanting to cut up a bit at the end.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'm using h-drol because I have a lot of it and it treated me well back in the day.

Using low dose test because it's my first run after being off for a long time, and this is my first time with deca, so i want to play it safe. I'm already in great shape, so taking it slow and adding quality mass is more what I'm after.

My goal? Get big and stay lean.
Imo to save money just use what you have. But id use the dmz as the kickstart and hdrol as the finisher. Kinda splitting hairs though really, I just like to start with the stronger of the two compounds personally. Second, don't worry your test dose is fine if you're just trying to get your feet wet again...but doubt you'd see anything but positives from running it at 500mg/week. Never ran deca so can't help you there sorry. Best of luck man. May gains be with you

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Imo to save money just use what you have. But id use the dmz as the kickstart and hdrol as the finisher. Kinda splitting hairs though really, I just like to start with the stronger of the two compounds personally. Second, don't worry your test dose is fine if you're just trying to get your feet wet again...but doubt you'd see anything but positives from running it at 500mg/week. Never ran deca so can't help you there sorry. Best of luck man. May gains be with you
I was a bit nervous about running dmz or SD at the beginning because i didn't want to run the chance of getting gyno at the beginning and fighting it for 4 months while on cycle, or having to end the cycle.

Since i want to branch out a bit, is DMZ better for hardness than Hdrol? I'd try it at the end if it's not going to make me bloated...

ITW

ITW

Awards
I was a bit nervous about running dmz or SD at the beginning because i didn't want to run the chance of getting gyno at the beginning and fighting it for 4 months while on cycle, or having to end the cycle.

Since i want to branch out a bit, is DMZ better for hardness than Hdrol? I'd try it at the end if it's not going to make me bloated...
Dmz and sd are very dry. You shouldn't bloat

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Just an update, I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in, weight is up 10-11 pounds, and strength / recovery is also up a good bit. Moderate diet (3200 cals a day, 200-220 grams of protein), 3x 30 min cardio sessions a week, and a 7 day split for weights. I'm actually very dry looking too, which is nice. And judging by the comments i got this weekend at the river, it's very noticeable.