Taking DS and not lifting - AnabolicMinds.com

Taking DS and not lifting

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Taking DS and not lifting

I've got a bit of an issue that I haven't found an answer to yet. I work 7 days on 7 days off in the oil field. Working out while I am working so far has not been an option, BUT my work apartment apparently has some sort of lame little gym. Finding time to workout is another major issue as well.

If I were to run a cycle of anything, what kind of effects would I have during my work week? We are still physically active, but there isn't much heavy lifting involved. During my off week, I have done my best to "make up" for for my off weeks, and I have still been seeing notable gains. I actually see the majority of my weight gains during the last 2-3 days of my work week. Basically I blast my body for 7 days and then recover for 7 days and SO FAR, it has worked well for me.

Best case scenario, I could find a local gym and maybe manage two solid workouts during my work weeks.

I have seen suggestions of pulsing one week on one week off, which sounds ideal, but I have yet to find a log of anyone doing this.

I am planning my cycle of whatever DS I chose when I hit 185 naturally... I'm 175 and I have gained 15lbs since May 1st, so I've got a while to go, but planning seems to be key in the success of any cycle from what I am reading.

This will be my first DS cycle, and I already have beastdrol stockpiled as well as some Clomid and Nolva. I'm not dead set on Superdrol as my first cycle, but I stockpiled it anyways. Whatever I do, money will not be a limiting factor in my health. I have also considered running 500mg Test-E for my first cycle as well.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Taking designer steroids and not lifting...
    IS STUPID.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.

Well you could do bodyweight exercises during your workweek, like push-ups, sit ups, dips, pull-ups, bw squats, squat jumps, sprints, etc... To stay in shape during the 7 days
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still stupid to use aas while doing bw exercises.

Just do your calisthenics, and save the steroids for when you are ready to make time to hit the gym hard.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

If anything I would plus 3 days a week during your off week, and not pulse during your work week, this way you can still make decent gains over time and not have to run a serious PCT IMO.
    Just a thought
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Taking designer steroids and not lifting...
    IS STUPID.
    Thank you for the insightful well thought out post!

LOL I knew someone would say this, but like I said what I've been doing so far is working very well for me. If I wind up getting promoted to supervisor, I will be staying at this company through at least May. If I don't get the promotion, I am going back to school in January and that's when I'll wind up running my cycle... I was just trying to think of a way to experiment while working though.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Still stupid to use aas while doing bw exercises.

Just do your calisthenics, and save the steroids for when you are ready to make time to hit the gym hard.
    Agreed! And unless he's under 5'6"... 185 lbs is no where near natural genetic potential.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 11:19 PM
  2. Can I take V12 + and ECA stack??
    By intel55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 08:27 PM
  3. Taking clen and t-3 w/o androgens....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:34 AM
  4. "water water every where and not a drop to drink....."
    By Jedi Master in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:41 AM