Deca induced Gyno....?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

Deca induced Gyno....?

If puffy nipples and gyno are starting to set in from a run of deca, would increasing your dosage of Dostinex from .5mg e4d, to say, e3 or eod help to prevent this? If so, what would the most noticable side effects? (make me even hornier than i am?) Or could I add bromo to the mix if it would help out? Im already gonna probably just up my test enanthate dosage from 500mg/week, to 750mg a week, and decrease my deca dose from 400mg/week to 300 or maybe even 200. I think ill still get decent results considering this is the first time ive ran Deca. Id hate to just have to stop it alltogether, considering im only in Week 7, but i dont want titties either, ya know-and theyre definately starting to show up. :-(
    Bionic

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    If puffy nipples and gyno are starting to set in from a run of deca, would increasing your dosage of Dostinex from .5mg e4d, to say, e3 or eod help to prevent this? If so, what would the most noticable side effects? (make me even hornier than i am?) Or could I add bromo to the mix if it would help out? Im already gonna probably just up my test enanthate dosage from 500mg/week, to 750mg a week, and decrease my deca dose from 400mg/week to 300 or maybe even 200. I think ill still get decent results considering this is the first time ive ran Deca. Id hate to just have to stop it alltogether, considering im only in Week 7, but i dont want titties either, ya know-and theyre definately starting to show up. :-(
    Bionic
    PS- Im using Nolva @ 25mg ed and Arimidex at .25mg ed, if i bump up test i will increase Nolva to 40mgs, and Arimidex to .5mg, every day, to take care of the estrogen, like im already doing. So this is NOT an estrogen problem, definately progesterone.
    Bionic
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.92%

Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    PS- Im using Nolva @ 25mg ed and Arimidex at .25mg ed, if i bump up test i will increase Nolva to 40mgs, and Arimidex to .5mg, every day, to take care of the estrogen, like im already doing. So this is NOT an estrogen problem, definately progesterone.
    Bionic
    Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is the diffrence in estrogen and proestrogen?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Quote Originally Posted by unikfreak
    Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is the diffrence in estrogen and proestrogen?
    He said progesterone not proestrogen. Do a google search for progesterone, or look it up at dictionary.com
  5. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%

thats a good question bionic.....i'd like to find that out also , since i'll be runnin deca/enth cycle myself soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How To Fight Progestin Induced Gyno?
    By CNorris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:19 PM
  2. prolactin induced gyno ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. phera induced gyno
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13