Anavar only cycle

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
Hi, I'm going to do an oral Anavar only cycle.

I would like feedback on my plans especially PCT.

Here goes...

GOAL
Reduce BF whilst maintaining muscle.

STATS
34yrs
6'4"
251lbs
17% Body fat
Training for 13 years.

ANAVAR DOSES
30mg of Var for 3 weeks.
40mg of Var for 4 weeks.
Take the Anavar with grapefruit juice.

PCT
Plan on running Nolva 20mg for 4 weeks for PCT (when should I start the PCT?)

SUPPLEMENTS
Liv52, Omega 3, Glutamine, Multi Vits,

DIET
Calorie deficit. Clean high protien, carb tappering towards end of day, complex carbs am, glucose post workout, whey protien pre and post workout. Pretty typical stuff. One cheat day a week. No alcholol.

ROUTINE
Chest & Bis.
Legs
Rest
Shoulders, traps and tris.
Back
Rest
Rest

So...
PCT is it making sense?
When should I start it?

To protect against a drop in testosterone what should I use, how much and when?

Thanks in advance.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if ur gonna use nolva for pct taper it down like 40/40/20/20 and maybee add a natty test booster like daa

30 and 40mg are way too low dose in my opinion

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
if ur gonna use nolva for pct taper it down like 40/40/20/20 and maybee add a natty test booster like daa

What's daa?

Would you up the dosage to 80mg?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Daa is D-aspartic acid.

Sorry, I cant help on your other questions.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah 80mg sounds about right var is really mild and requires a higher dose especially as a stndalone

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
ive used var at a standalone. Great gains. You wont get huge but if your goal is what you say it is it sounds perfect for you. Youll get dry and hard as a rock. I got pulled aside all the time asking if i was on juice haha i ran it at 60 ed for 4 weeks

lostsoul

Awards
ive used var at a standalone. Great gains. You wont get huge but if your goal is what you say it is it sounds perfect for you. Youll get dry and hard as a rock. I got pulled aside all the time asking if i was on juice haha i ran it at 60 ed for 4 weeks
you got before and after pics? (no homo) i want to also run var at 50 ed with androbulk. how much did you gain in 4 weeks and how much did you keep post?

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards

1. When and how much daa should I take? I'm paranoid about shutting my test system down.

2. Also, when should I start the nolvadex in your opinion?

Cheers.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm going to do an oral Anavar only cycle.

I would like feedback on my plans especially PCT.

Here goes...

GOAL
Reduce BF whilst maintaining muscle.

STATS
34yrs
6'4"
251lbs
17% Body fat
Training for 13 years.

ANAVAR DOSES
30mg of Var for 3 weeks.
40mg of Var for 4 weeks.
Take the Anavar with grapefruit juice.

PCT
Plan on running Nolva 20mg for 4 weeks for PCT (when should I start the PCT?)

SUPPLEMENTS
Liv52, Omega 3, Glutamine, Multi Vits,

DIET
Calorie deficit. Clean high protien, carb tappering towards end of day, complex carbs am, glucose post workout, whey protien pre and post workout. Pretty typical stuff. One cheat day a week. No alcholol.

ROUTINE
Chest & Bis.
Legs
Rest
Shoulders, traps and tris.
Back
Rest
Rest

So...
PCT is it making sense?
When should I start it?

To protect against a drop in testosterone what should I use, how much and when?

Thanks in advance.
Out of interest what made you pick anavar over winstrol ?

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
Gym4Life. I choose Anavar because of its cutting benefits, minimal but lean muscle gains and minimal side effects (must still be very careful and run good PCT).

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
What PCT did you run?
Did u need a test boost?

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
It ddnt heavily supress me. For pct i just took your standard clomid dosage 25/25/25/25 just to be safe. I disnt take an ai with it but you should just to prevent estro rebound just incase. I dont have any before and after but u will be happy man. Great roid lol well worth the expensive price. What brand are you running? Go look at my avatar thats about 3 months after if tht helps lol

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Also a very good test boost to run pct is hcgenerate from needto. Im running a methadrol log now and ill be using that in my pct as well.

zeroshens

Awards
For an optimal pct you are gonna want:
An aromatase inhibitor
A serm
A test booster
All other typical supplements you take

I use aromasin everyday @ 25mg for my AI and torem @ 60mg for 40 days minimum. I also will stay on aromasin for another two weeks to prevent gyno rebound.

This is what works for me. Pct isn't an exact science but the basic template is AI + serm + test booster. 4 weeks is typically the minimum amount of time you wanna pct. depending on your body it may take more or less time to fully recover.

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
It ddnt heavily supress me. For pct i just took your standard clomid dosage 25/25/25/25 just to be safe. I disnt take an ai with it but you should just to prevent estro rebound just incase. I dont have any before and after but u will be happy man. Great roid lol well worth the expensive price. What brand are you running? Go look at my avatar thats about 3 months after if tht helps lol
GP Oxan by Geneza Pharmaceuticals (it's ordered so hoping its a solid brand). What make did you use?

Did you start the clomid straight after finishing the Var?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah 30-40 is way to low for somebody in your size. I would add a low dose of test. I did a cycle with 30 and it didn't do anything but shut me down :(

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
GP Oxan by Geneza Pharmaceuticals (it's ordered so hoping its a solid brand). What make did you use?

Did you start the clomid straight after finishing the Var?

well i can tell you ive never heard of that one so im not sure as to if its good or not. I used British Dragon. Those worked AMAZING. and yes right away afterwards. Take the clomid and hcgenerate as a pct and ull be fine. and some advice coming from someone who took it. Bump up the dosage. Anavar as a standalone is not gonna give GREAT gains at 40mg. Youll be really satisfied at 60 ed. Hope this helps

DirtyPlymouth

Awards
Anavar Only Cycle is completely useless, overtly expensive and reflects a fear of needles.

If your going to do AAS, do it right.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Anavar Only Cycle is completely useless, overtly expensive and reflects a fear of needles.

If your going to do AAS, do it right.
This I don't agree with for bulking yes test with oral kick start but what's wrong with using an anavar only cycle for cutting ?? Safer then winstrol and tren.

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
well i can tell you ive never heard of that one so im not sure as to if its good or not. I used British Dragon. Those worked AMAZING. and yes right away afterwards. Take the clomid and hcgenerate as a pct and ull be fine. and some advice coming from someone who took it. Bump up the dosage. Anavar as a standalone is not gonna give GREAT gains at 40mg. Youll be really satisfied at 60 ed. Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clear advice. I've been researching this cycle extensively and your advice is spot on! Cheers!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well i can tell you ive never heard of that one so im not sure as to if its good or not. I used British Dragon. Those worked AMAZING. and yes right away afterwards. Take the clomid and hcgenerate as a pct and ull be fine. and some advice coming from someone who took it. Bump up the dosage. Anavar as a standalone is not gonna give GREAT gains at 40mg. Youll be really satisfied at 60 ed. Hope this helps
I've used BD anavar before a few times too, in the packets...quality vet anavar as well...came in bottles...both were good.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I hear most people say anavar should be used at 100mgs per day anything less could be a waste

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
People on uk muscle forum told me that their experiences with the drug is that it's best used in a dosage of 100 mgs per day which is why it's an expensive cycle / drug however I'm the uk anavar is as cheap as winstrol as its produced by a good ugl lab and costs pretty much the same 70 quid for 60 50mgs makes 140 for 8 week cycle of 100mgs per day.

Yes you could start using at 40mgs to 60mgs but 100 mgs seems to be the normal also from other logs I have seen as its mild.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
People on uk muscle forum told me that their experiences with the drug is that it's best used in a dosage of 100 mgs per day which is why it's an expensive cycle / drug however I'm the uk anavar is as cheap as winstrol as its produced by a good ugl lab and costs pretty much the same 70 quid for 60 50mgs makes 140 for 8 week cycle of 100mgs per day.

Yes you could start using at 40mgs to 60mgs but 100 mgs seems to be the normal also from other logs I have seen as its mild.
i see what your saying. I guess everyone works differently. I ran it at 60 and had the results which i was looking for. It really depends on what he is looking for from taking it alone. He understands he wont blow up and get huge thats not his goal. At 60 mg ed for me i got super lean and you could see the fullness in my muscles and had that hard look. That is just me tho. Everyone works differently

Rustyhands

Rustyhands

Awards
Hey guys, just finished an anavar only cycle. I thought I would let you my results. I'm a noob any have been training hard for 8 months before the cycle. My stats are 30yrs old, 155lbs and started the cycle with little to no bf. I am naturally lean with good genes. I ran it a little over 10 weeks. 50/50/50/75/75/75/80/80/80/80. Let me tell you, I put on no weight but I am so shredded. I loved it, at about week 5, the guys at the gym started complementing me. By the end, things were even better. What the var really did for me was great strength gains, and hardened me up. The thing that benefited me the most was, the pump in the gym and the urge to go to the gym. Now I am in my pct, running nolva, daa, and erase. I am on vacation and this is my first week off the var, so I only brought the daa, and I and impressed. I plan to start the erase and nolva when I get home tonight. Btw, I'm still feeling really strong at the gym and very little strength lost. Good luck, I hope my experience helps...

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
Hey guys, just finished an anavar only cycle. I thought I would let you my results. I'm a noob any have been training hard for 8 months before the cycle. My stats are 30yrs old, 155lbs and started the cycle with little to no bf. I am naturally lean with good genes. I ran it a little over 10 weeks. 50/50/50/75/75/75/80/80/80/80. Let me tell you, I put on no weight but I am so shredded. I loved it, at about week 5, the guys at the gym started complementing me. By the end, things were even better. What the var really did for me was great strength gains, and hardened me up. The thing that benefited me the most was, the pump in the gym and the urge to go to the gym. Now I am in my pct, running nolva, daa, and erase. I am on vacation and this is my first week off the var, so I only brought the daa, and I and impressed. I plan to start the erase and nolva when I get home tonight. Btw, I'm still feeling really strong at the gym and very little strength lost. Good luck, I hope my experience helps...
Did/have u experienced any sides? Keep us posted.

SUNBLOCK

SUNBLOCK

Awards
Just wanted to thank everyone for the advice. I've been on a couple of other forums and AMinds has been the most useful by far.

dagger1

Awards
Just for cut, 30-40mg is fine, your only looking for anticatabolic dose not anabolic dose. Pct dose is overkill at low dose var cycle, nolva 10mg for 4weeks will be fine if needed at all(might actually make better gains in lean mass with pct lol vs var at 40mg)

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
just found this, was wondering if your cycle went well....also is Geneza legit? howd it go? would you call em legitimate?