Test Enan=Birth Control for men?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
All you guys on test who are worried about knockin your girl up, worry no more.... I thought you guys would like this one.

Another interesting side effect of Testosterone enanthate is mentioned in the bodybuilding magazine Muscle Media 2000, June July 1993 on page 45. Judging whether this is positive or negative is left to the reader. 'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They discovered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinuing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injections produced minimal side effects."

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Will doing HCG through your cycle negate this effect?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doubtful, man.
As you should know, HCG does not stimulate sperm production. It only increases testicular size via mimicking FSH (I believe is the name).
All I know right now while I'm scatter-brained at work is that HCG makes your nuts bigger, so they can recover faster while using something else to stimulate testosterone/sperm production.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful, man.
As you should know, HCG does not stimulate sperm production. It only increases testicular size via mimicking FSH (I believe is the name).
All I know right now while I'm scatter-brained at work is that HCG makes your nuts bigger, so they can recover faster while using something else to stimulate testosterone/sperm production.
I'm pretty sure its luetenizing hormone, (LH) as opposed to fsh

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh... yes, you're right. Damned busy day has my brain scrambled.
Good catch bro.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how long it takes to get sperm production back after a cycle? Will it happen right when you come stop the external test, or will Nolva and Clomid get it going again. Theres no long term risks of diminished sperm count is there? Thanks.....I want to do a test cycle sometime early next year and am very interested about the birth control part of this :think: .

flava

Awards
will somebody go test this. if she comes back pregnant we know you failed:whip:

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
will somebody go test this. if she comes back pregnant we know you failed:whip:
Ive been on for a couple of months, we never use a condom, and she hasnt gotten pregnant yet. Then again, we were goin at it almost every night before i was on cycle and she didnt either, so...
Bionic

captainbicept

Awards
No!!!!!
this is not true, i know many ppl who have gotten their signifigant others pregnant while on a cycle. look around on the steroid boards, you will see many examples of this.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
No!!!!!
this is not true, i know many ppl who have gotten their signifigant others pregnant while on a cycle. look around on the steroid boards, you will see many examples of this.
99.2% isnt a HUNDRED percent, so how ca nyou say its not true? It isnt saying you WONT get pregnant, its saying youre MUCH LESS LIKELY. Read...
Bionic

captainbicept

Awards
99.2% isnt a HUNDRED percent, so how ca nyou say its not true? It isnt saying you WONT get pregnant, its saying youre MUCH LESS LIKELY. Read...
Bionic
you're sperm production is reduced, not completely depleted, and if you feel that (lets be realistic and conservative) taking a 10% chance of getting a girl pregnant each and every time you have sex because you want to rely on steroids as your means of birth control, then by all means have fun playing the odds.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
you're sperm production is reduced, not completely depleted, and if you feel that (lets be realistic and conservative) taking a 10% chance of getting a girl pregnant each and every time you have sex because you want to rely on steroids as your means of birth control, then by all means have fun playing the odds.
A lot of people rely on steroids as birth control. Women's birth control pills are steroids. I have read articles how in other countries they use things like testosterone and such as birth control for men.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've seen posts on other boards about it happening...

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By hapening I mean the girl getting pregnant. Seems so risky to me at least.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The proposed male birth control pill is a daily progesterone tablet, accompanied by weekly or bi-weekly supplemental testosterone injections.

So I told my girl, it's test and deca from here on for us. She told me maybe for me, but not if I wanna bone her. NO JUICE FOR YOU! Damned juice Nazi. My secret, her pleasure.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does exogeneous test as birth control increase the risks of birth defects?

A healthy child is one thing, but an unhealthy child is another. I'm much more worried about my girlfriend giving birth to child with a birth defect than anything else.

I'm not sure I could ever forgive myself if I had to raise a child with down sydrome, or something like that, because I chose to use AAS.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have used AAS there is a better chance of your child having a birth defect...or is that only if you get the chick pregnant while ON a cycle...

dego

Awards
This isn't that reliable just spend sometime searching around I know of several guys that got a girl knocked up mid cycle. One was past week 12 of 1g+ Test, 1g+ Deca, 50mg d-bol with a 4 week kick start of 150mg Tren per day and no there wasn't any use of clomid/HCG or anything.

Stumbo

Awards
who wants to go get there sperm count tested for us?