Good Liver Friendly Phs ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I haven't tried any DHEA products yet, but the best thing about these in my opinion is the fact you stay on longer. More time to enjoy intense pumps and more time to train for gains.
    Yes you can stay on longer in fact we recommend 8 week cycles and I am currently running a 12 week cycle myself. Longer cycles typically produce better sustained gains and given PCT is also much easier overall it is a win win imo.



  2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yes you can stay on longer in fact we recommend 8 week cycles and I am currently running a 12 week cycle myself. Longer cycles typically produce better sustained gains and given PCT is also much easier overall it is a win win imo.
    Just curious but what is your current cycle and pct ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Just curious but what is your current cycle and pct ?
    AM at 6 pills a day weeks 1-12
    AE 5 pumps a day weeks 6-12
    Trenazone weeks 1-6

    PCT will be 4 weeks Torem 120/90/60/30 and the TRS with an additional 4 weeks of SA solo stacked with Anabeta Elite I may throw in a low dose of Osta in PCT if I can get regular intervals of blood work to show it isn't inhibiting recovery


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Everybody wants this, truth is the most "mild" ph's are the non-methylated. Typically mild on liver=mild gains so you'll be hard pressed to find a non methylated PH that will put good size on you. Try m-lgm, trenazone, or trenavar
    Agreed here. You'll see great gains with Trenazone or Trenavar. M-LMG I don't know about running it solo.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Agreed here. You'll see great gains with Trenazone or Trenavar. M-LMG I don't know about running it solo.
    Solo M-LMG will produce great gains, I would stack it with an available test base


  6. Stano, lmg, androseries,alpha series,trenazone,sarms are also a option. Some winny clones, 11-oxo 1 ad and 4ad . Quite a selection actually.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Stano, lmg, androseries,alpha series,trenazone,sarms are also a option. Some winny clones, 11-oxo 1 ad and 4ad . Quite a selection actually.
    lmg is methylated just not a 17 a methyl so it's not as damaging.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    lmg is methylated just not a 17 a methyl so it's not as damaging.
    I was under impression (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one ) is UN methylated.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. Just go pure topical cycle!

    2 mls of trenazone a day

    4 pumps of AndroEnhance a day -- keep your liver and appetite!

    -Matt

  10. Anyone have good experiences with the AMS or forerunner products?
    •   
       


  11. I like both Forerunner and AMS 1-DHEA products.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii
    I like both Forerunner and AMS 1-DHEA products.
    What type of gains have you seen from them?

  13. Just did 5 pumps of old Pp 1T --- about passed out after 3 hrs from lethargy........gosh how do people tolerate that feeling?

    -Matt

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Just did 5 pumps of old Pp 1T --- about passed out after 3 hrs from lethargy........gosh how do people tolerate that feeling?

    -Matt
    Ass loads of 4AD/test


  15. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What type of gains have you seen from them?
    Dry and lean gains. I'm stacking with TRT gel and 4 AndroMass caps.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii
    Dry and lean gains. I'm stacking with TRT gel and 4 AndroMass caps.
    Nice-how long/ how many pounds you up?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Nice-how long/ how many pounds you up?
    I did six weeks and averaged just under a pound of lean mass per week. I then did a short 2-week dbol cycle. I'm now back to cruising on the AMS, Forerunner, and PP products (along with my TRT cream).

    My plan is to do 8 - 12 weeks on these mild hormones and incorporate short 2 - 3 week harsher cycles periodically.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ass loads of 4AD/test

    Apparently the ester has not kicked in because I was downfor the count......just crashed early....not like me at all!!!

    -Matt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    I did six weeks and averaged just under a pound of lean mass per week. I then did a short 2-week dbol cycle. I'm now back to cruising on the AMS, Forerunner, and PP products (along with my TRT cream).

    My plan is to do 8 - 12 weeks on these mild hormones and incorporate short 2 - 3 week harsher cycles periodically.
    Jerry sounds like you are staying regimented more than ever and continuing to make progress....very happy for you

    -Matt

  20. 550-XD is fantastic in my personal opinion. It in non-methylated and has a built in liver protection and estrogen blocker matrix. It is awesome for a re-comp. I ran 3 bottles at 4 caps per day and gained around 4 lbs while stripping around 9% body fat. PCT consisted of 2 PCT Revolution Black and 6 caps of Pure Test DAA. Yes I am a Finaflex Rep, but I have personally used this product and had great results. Good Luck!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Jerry sounds like you are staying regimented more than ever and continuing to make progress....very happy for you

    -Matt
    Thanks Matt! I truly believe that the nutrition component is key. I'm continuing to eat off of a fix menu albeit with greater calories. I still weigh and measure everything. In the past I've given myself too much flexibility when trying to gain size. Guys that put on fat easily just can't do what other can get away with. The methods you taught me on our program work equally as well for gaining as they do for fat loss.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    550-XD is fantastic in my personal opinion. It in non-methylated and has a built in liver protection and estrogen blocker matrix. It is awesome for a re-comp. I ran 3 bottles at 4 caps per day and gained around 4 lbs while stripping around 9% body fat. PCT consisted of 2 PCT Revolution Black and 6 caps of Pure Test DAA. Yes I am a Finaflex Rep, but I have personally used this product and had great results. Good Luck!
    what kind of ph does the 550-xd contain? otc pct really enough?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    550-XD is fantastic in my personal opinion. It in non-methylated and has a built in liver protection and estrogen blocker matrix. It is awesome for a re-comp. I ran 3 bottles at 4 caps per day and gained around 4 lbs while stripping around 9% body fat. PCT consisted of 2 PCT Revolution Black and 6 caps of Pure Test DAA. Yes I am a Finaflex Rep, but I have personally used this product and had great results. Good Luck!
    Id love to try it, but at nearly 45 bucks a bottle, 3 bottles would be pretty d@mn expensive.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    what kind of ph does the 550-xd contain? otc pct really enough?
    550-XD converts to 19norTestosterone...non methylated reducing DHT effects. OTC PCT is plenty for 550-XD it is a very safe PH. I always recommend PH users to keep a SERM on hand just in case, but with my experience PCT Black and Pure Test DAA will drop your boys just fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Id love to try it, but at nearly 45 bucks a bottle, 3 bottles would be pretty d@mn expensive.
    Yeah I see what you mean bro. On the other hand you would still get e****lent results dosing 2 caps per day from 1-2 bottles. We will have an opportunity to try our new 1-Alpha which will release very soon, keep a look out for it, and put your name in for logging opportunities. Finaflex is very generous to its loggers supplying them with a full cycle including PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    550-XD converts to 19norTestosterone...non methylated reducing DHT effects. OTC PCT is plenty for 550-XD it is a very safe PH. I always recommend PH users to keep a SERM on hand just in case, but with my experience PCT Black and Pure Test DAA will drop your boys just fine.

    Yeah I see what you mean bro. On the other hand you would still get e****lent results dosing 2 caps per day from 1-2 bottles. We will have an opportunity to try our new 1-Alpha which will release very soon, keep a look out for it, and put your name in for logging opportunities. Finaflex is very generous to its loggers supplying them with a full cycle including PCT.
    That sounds pretty exciting man. I may give one bottle of the xd-550 a go just to see how it does.

    I'd love the opportunity to ever log something. I'm on TRT, so PCT isnt fully necessary, but I'd be happy to give whatever a go. Where would logging opportunities be posted?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    That sounds pretty exciting man. I may give one bottle of the xd-550 a go just to see how it does.

    I'd love the opportunity to ever log something. I'm on TRT, so PCT isnt fully necessary, but I'd be happy to give whatever a go. Where would logging opportunities be posted?
    Awesome bro 550-XD is a great supplement! As for 1-Alpha just check in the supplement forum under the Finaflex sub-forum we should have something up within the next couple of days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  27. Not sure if anyone has mentioned a Trenazone /AndroHard cycle for avoiding too much liver stress...

    Not sure why this has not become more popular as the cycle makes sense.

    -Matt

  28. You want a discount on Trenazone and AndroHard -- let me know!

    -Matt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    You want a discount on Trenazone and AndroHard -- let me know!

    -Matt
    I may be interested in that

  30. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I may be interested in that
    X 2 this

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protecting the liver during PH cycles
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM
  2. cardio friendly ph's?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
  3. Hair Friendly PH/PS for Mass/Strenght
    By WebDesigner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 12:56 AM
  4. A good candidate for PH use.
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 02:00 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Log in
Log in