SD when Gains Stop ?

1. SD when Gains Stop ?

When do the gains of sd stop ?

I'm running 10/10/20/10/10/10/10 I am 3+ weeks in up 10-12lbs Diet has not been in check (Just Been making sure I've hit 0.8 + Grams of Protein per LB of body weight w/ plenty of carbs)

I had the plan to cut but after 1 week in I thought I'd Bulk (500kcals + Maintenance) for the 3 Weeks.. I see no visual changes Atall .. pretty pissed, feels like I've only recarbed. While loosing 3lbs of Fat

I believe my gains are:
    1: Water Weight from Superdrol and coming off Cut.
    2: Glycogen from Superdrol
    3: Recarb

2. why such a low dose?

3. Because I'm running it for so long, I want to bounce back quicker
    •   

4. why not pulse?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego
    Pulse ?
    Only dosing on workout days, but 20-30mg.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Only dosing on workout days, but 20-30mg.
    Ah, I workout 5-6 days a week anyway

7. What your opinions on upping the dosage to 30 for a week or @20 for the rest of the cycle ? for gains

8. see the set up you have well by its nature recomp/cut. i gained all the way throught4.5 weeks of sd 30-40mg. it was very taxing on my liver. but i ended the sd with 26lbs gain, it was a kick start to this test cycle. im now on week 7 weigght is still goign up, just slower. you should bump dosage if you want to make more gains. what are u running for liver protection. i was runniing 1g of udca ED, and it still messed up my values. what u could do thats safe. is get another bulkiing agent and stack it with your low dose of sd. lets say trenazone, but there are others

i think your in week three

sd -----------10/10/20/20/20/0/0/0
    trenazone-----0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2 (mL)

this would take 3 bottles of trenazone. but its good stuff. there are other combos, ive seen people use m lmg.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    see the set up you have well by its nature recomp/cut. i gained all the way throught4.5 weeks of sd 30-40mg. it was very taxing on my liver. but i ended the sd with 26lbs gain, it was a kick start to this test cycle. im now on week 7 weigght is still goign up, just slower. you should bump dosage if you want to make more gains. what are u running for liver protection. i was runniing 1g of udca ED, and it still messed up my values. what u could do thats safe. is get another bulkiing agent and stack it with your low dose of sd. lets say trenazone, but there are others

this would take 3 bottles of trenazone. but its good stuff. there are other combos, ive seen people use m lmg.
    **** it, Running 10/10/20/30/20/20/20
    On a tight budget but I have around 120 tabs of sd left (10mg) though.. for a couple of cycles

26lbs .. Holy Sh*t!

10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    see the set up you have well by its nature recomp/cut. i gained all the way throught4.5 weeks of sd 30-40mg. it was very taxing on my liver. but i ended the sd with 26lbs gain, it was a kick start to this test cycle. im now on week 7 weigght is still goign up, just slower. you should bump dosage if you want to make more gains. what are u running for liver protection. i was runniing 1g of udca ED, and it still messed up my values. what u could do thats safe. is get another bulkiing agent and stack it with your low dose of sd. lets say trenazone, but there are others

Whats your pct ?
    My liver protection is Liver Juice and Standard Milk Thistle. Thinking of buying NAC and UDCA but it's pretty expensive

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    **** it, Running 10/10/20/30/20/20/20
    On a tight budget but I have around 120 tabs of sd left (10mg) though.. for a couple of cycles

26lbs .. Holy Sh*t!
    you wouldnt make is 7 weeks, u would probably be in the hospital
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Whats your pct ?
    My liver protection is Liver Juice and Standard Milk Thistle. Thinking of buying NAC and UDCA but it's pretty expensive
    clomid/erase/daa/ other goodies
    Christopher

13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    clomid/erase/daa/ other goodies
    Dosages ?

14. Ya I've never heard of 7 weeks of SD, that sounds way excessive

15. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    Ya I've never heard of 7 weeks of SD, that sounds way excessive
    Listen to this guy

16. Considered it, Doing 10/10/20/(30)/ Maybe adding 10 (Current Week).

Gonna eat Like an animal, If I see an increase in weight (Hasn't changed for a while)

17. I'm a gonna do 8 weeks of SD, BUT!......20mg WO days only (4 days per week)....so 7-8 weeks is OK, but you gotta pulse it ....

18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I'm a gonna do 8 weeks of SD, BUT!......20mg WO days only (4 days per week)....so 7-8 weeks is OK, but you gotta pulse it ....
    And non work out days do u just continue with ur support supps? R add extras?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Eamonevomurf

And non work out days do u just continue with ur support supps? R add extras?
    Yeah I'd continue any support supps throughout the 8 weeks...I'd suspect you would need less support supps due to the pulsing? But may as well run them as you would with the usual 4 week or so SD cycle... ED

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Yeah I'd continue any support supps throughout the 8 weeks...I'd suspect you would need less support supps due to the pulsing? But may as well run them as you would with the usual 4 week or so SD cycle... ED
    I'm starting a cycle in a few weekd. First sd cycle was just goin to run 10/10/20 and see how I respond to it. Have you pulsed before and if so how did you find it to the normal cycle. I hear it's eaiser to maintain gains after pulsing.

21. 10/20/30/30/30 is the way to do it
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    Ya I've never heard of 7 weeks of SD, that sounds way excessive
    My back would explode from the pumps! F that! Lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. When to stop P-gh before contest?
    By drumirvin in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 02:31 PM
  2. Asking for Help on when to STOP Cycle - & what PCT to use
    By THETEST in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:50 PM
  4. do the gains stop ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:11 PM
  5. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 02:57 PM