What to expect from halodrol?

jucekb

Awards
What kind of gains should I expect from a 6 week run of halo plex at 50/75/75/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/100 mgs a day?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If diet and training are perfect 10lbs of lean mass is reasonable. Some people have attained 15+. But normally after pct 10lbs is a good amount

jucekb

Awards
Purus labs organ shield and for pct I'm using Finaflex revolution pct black... It consists of arimistane, daa, long jack , milk thistle, NAC, saw polmetto, and some other blood pressure support.

jucekb

Awards
I also am going to be taking about 2000 mg of trib @ 60% saponins

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U need a Serm.

jucekb

Awards
Arimistane is Erase... But it is a diff name because Finaflex would get sued .. Finaflex uses 50 mg instead of 25 for the estrogen blocker.. At 2 pills a day it would be 100 mg of androsta-3, 5-Diene-7, 17-Dione

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's not a Serm, it's an AI.

jucekb

Awards
The company said it was. Were can I get a good serm from??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to do that. U can get them off the Internet if u search for research chemicals. Torem is a good one. But clomid and nolva are the other two. I would rack them:
1:Torem
2:clomid
3:nolva

They have different uses but they all work

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Longer recovery time and u would lose alot of ur gains if not all because of not using one. That's the least that could happen.

Hdrol is only mildly suppressive but it's still suppressive enough to cause serious problems if u don't use a Serm.

I personally would never run a cycle of Aas, ph or DS without a Serm. It's far to dangerous.

I highly recommend u get on. The average price is $50. U can find them cheaper or more expensive.

jucekb

Awards
Wow... I didn't know that.. I did a cycle of winstrol without a serm and I was completely restored after using an OTC pct at highest dose

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Wow... I didn't know that.. I did a cycle of winstrol without a serm and I was completely restored after using an OTC pct at highest dose
Did u get blood test, if not u might not have been completely restored. Just because u feel fine and ur balls look normal size doesnt mean everything is back to normal.

U could be fine but u might not be. I was shut down pretty good after my last hdrol cycle.

jucekb

Awards
No I didn't get a check.. My testicles have always been a little above average and yet didn't shrink much at all

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the answer depends on how you respond to the compound previous estimates may be right, with a good diet, training and good rest you should attain those results if you respond well