Need help deciding what to do...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Need help deciding what to do...

24 years old, 6'1", 205lbs. Been lifting on and off for the last 8 years. I've got a lot of stuff on hand right now and can't decide what to do and what to stack together.

History: (1) AAS cycle Test E and Dianabol years ago. Lots of PH use. I've used 1AD (the real stuff before the ban in the early 00's which I gained 30lbs off lol) M1T, Superdrol and clones such as M-drol and Forged SD Extreme, M1,4add, H-drol and probably some other **** I forget etc..

Current Stats: Bench 365, Deadlift 405, Squat 0. I think I've had patella tendonitis the last year so I quit squatting since it hurt but now its subsiding finally *I think*. 18 1/2" arms with a pump, 47" chest, 33" waist yada yada..

I am preparing for a Bodybulding contest this coming February and need to put on some more size/strength IMO.

Here's what I currently have on hand.
    - 5 bottles Forged SD Extreme
    - 2 RPN Havoc
    - 2 Antaeus Labs Trenazone
    - 2 CEL H-drol
    - 1 CEL M-drol
    - 1 CEL M1,4add

For PCT I currently have Liquid Torem and 4 bottles of CEL Cycle assist. Other stuff on hand includes Animal Flex, Bulk Taurine Powder, Red yeast rice, CoQ12, and other stuff like more milk thistle. I have a source to get Clomid if I can't run Liquid Torem. I also have a source for Tren E/Masteron cycle, but I can't that much money right now and since I have all this **** on hand might as well make use of it.

Thoughts on what to do? Goal is size/strength. Not worried about cutting right now since the contest is so far out. Thank you.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

sd/tren

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Need help on what to eat with new job
    By SVT01 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. Labs tests in - Free T low - Need advice on what to do next