Need help deciding what to do...

1. Need help deciding what to do...

24 years old, 6'1", 205lbs. Been lifting on and off for the last 8 years. I've got a lot of stuff on hand right now and can't decide what to do and what to stack together.

History: (1) AAS cycle Test E and Dianabol years ago. Lots of PH use. I've used 1AD (the real stuff before the ban in the early 00's which I gained 30lbs off lol) M1T, Superdrol and clones such as M-drol and Forged SD Extreme, M1,4add, H-drol and probably some other **** I forget etc..

Current Stats: Bench 365, Deadlift 405, Squat 0. I think I've had patella tendonitis the last year so I quit squatting since it hurt but now its subsiding finally *I think*. 18 1/2" arms with a pump, 47" chest, 33" waist yada yada..

I am preparing for a Bodybulding contest this coming February and need to put on some more size/strength IMO.

Here's what I currently have on hand.
    - 5 bottles Forged SD Extreme
    - 2 RPN Havoc
    - 2 Antaeus Labs Trenazone
    - 2 CEL H-drol
    - 1 CEL M-drol
    - 1 CEL M1,4add

For PCT I currently have Liquid Torem and 4 bottles of CEL Cycle assist. Other stuff on hand includes Animal Flex, Bulk Taurine Powder, Red yeast rice, CoQ12, and other stuff like more milk thistle. I have a source to get Clomid if I can't run Liquid Torem. I also have a source for Tren E/Masteron cycle, but I can't that much money right now and since I have all this **** on hand might as well make use of it.

Thoughts on what to do? Goal is size/strength. Not worried about cutting right now since the contest is so far out. Thank you.

2. sd/tren

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. Need help on what to eat with new job
    By SVT01 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:53 AM
  3. Labs tests in - Free T low - Need advice on what to do next
    By sp00ked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:33 AM