Quick Question

T

TFlifting

Awards
has anyone used Tren e, Test e, and Mast before?

I am still writing up my new cycle currently and am looking at all options how dose this look

Test e 300mg/week
Mast 400mg/week
Tren e 500mg/week

obviously gonna look at caber and have proper PCT and all of that, I am not new to cycles and I have diet 100% spot on (Have a great nutritionist with a background in AAS), training is spot on as well, I am mostly looking at how mast works on my body and if anyone has used a cycle like this for contest prep before (I am not competing yet, just want to make sure I have my cycles laid out and know how all the compounds effect my body before doing an actual contest prep). I am currently at about 10%, before I do this cycle gonna drop down to roughly 8-9%. My two major questions are
1. How did you like this stack?
2. How long should you run it for? I was just going to go for 12 weeks, but another person I knew dropped the tren at week 12 and ran T3+clen for weeks 12-16 along with test e and mast and said go that way?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its hard to see how it will affect you.after you have done a few cycles you should start to get a feel for which items work best for your body type.

T

TFlifting

Awards
its hard to see how it will affect you.after you have done a few cycles you should start to get a feel for which items work best for your body type.
Thanks for the reply but I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with these compounds and how it worked for them