Vote - get Free shipping

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
My own little "get out the vote" campaign. When You purchase anything at PE you will get free shipping when you enter the code " ivoted " (no quotes) in the coupon code box at check out. This will be valid Nov. 2-5, 2004.

HUGE

PS - Free gift for the first one to point out a minor irony here. :think:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, to take a guess. encouraging a vote that could effect the PH ban????

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The fact that you won't really be able to know if the person voted or not?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That you are encouraging us to vote in an election, in which, both main candidates played a role in the ph ban. And that the ban will possibly have a negative impact on your business. ?????

dd

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The KISS rule applies here. :D

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Bobo is right - you are all overthinking it. Also - GO ORDER SOMETHING! :frustrate

HUGE

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
The similarity between you and the hooker in Vegas who is giving head to anyone voting for Kerry? :icon_lol:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Because "Getting out the vote" would imply that you're actively trying to get people to vote; but since your coupon date is Nov 2-5 it implies that its already too late to change people's minds for voting since the day has come and gone and polls close at 5:30. Most of us read these forums AFTER we come back from work; hence after 5:00-6:00 which would mean if we had decided not to vote, then 'getting out the vote' would mean nothing since we didnt read your coupon offer until after the polls closed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
The similarity between you and the hooker in Vegas who is giving head to anyone voting for Kerry? :icon_lol:
yeah, i heard that on stern this morning as well. :rofl:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
there's no way of you knowing whether or not we really voted.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established

No, and dammit I already voted. What kind of proof does she require?

HUGE

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
there's no way of you knowing whether or not we really voted.
Nope. I'll give you a hint - It has nothing to do with voting or the election. Another few guesses and I'll give another hint.

HUGE

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Nope. I'll give you a hint - It has nothing to do with voting or the election. Another few guesses and I'll give another hint.

HUGE
Anabolic Minds members get free shipping anyway by typing AMRULES in the coupon box.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're not implying that you didn't vote yourself.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're not implying that you didn't vote yourself.
I was there when the polls opened at 7am. Also, I said it hjas nothing to do with voting. I did not hink this would be so tough. I will have to make it a good prize. :thumbsup:

HUGE

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
A bit off topic but even though the coupon is nice can it be combined with the $5 off $50?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn I thought I had it, Hmmmm, what could it be?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Damn I thought I had it, Hmmmm, what could it be?
I thought so too and all this for a shirt. Well hopefully it's not something lame like you get free shipping whether you order something or not.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
No, and dammit I already voted. What kind of proof does she require?

HUGE

She takes you at your word :rofl: ....and you have to put a Kerry bumper sticker on your car when you leave :thumbsup: Maybe you could get a raincheck??

I think that if you type in "Huge baller" in the comments section of her shopping cart you get a special prize :trout:

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Minds members get free shipping anyway by typing AMRULES in the coupon box.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!!! :thumbsup:

My man send me a PM with your name and address and a will hook you up with a few bottles of whatever Omega PH you want.

HUGE

PS- Sorry I must have missed your post when I last checked.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
AWESOME!!

Wow, I don't think i've ever won anything before.

Man, I really appreciate it. As a matter of fact, I had just recieved a bottle of Nolva from you last week. It got here perfectly, and looks very nice.

I dont know which ones to choose, They all look so tempting! :twisted:

I sent you a PM with my name and address.

Thanks again!!

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!!

Wow, I don't think i've ever won anything before.

Man, I really appreciate it. As a matter of fact, I had just recieved a bottle of Nolva from you last week. It got here perfectly, and looks very nice.

I dont know which ones to choose, They all look so tempting! :twisted:

I sent you a PM with my name and address.

Thanks again!!

No problem, just let me know which one (or ones, you can combine them) and I will get them out to you for free. You will have to pay for shipping though. :icon_lol:

HUGE

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
lol, but AMRULES and ivoted!!!

Jk, Sounds fair to me.

How many mg's are in each capsule of the MOHN? I have plenty of M1T, and the MOHN sounds good.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Look guys-- You don't have to vote to use the coupon. Legally speaking, this is a coupon promotion completely separate from the election.

If it were anything else, it would be illegal. It is a FELONY to give free shipping, free drink, or anything to someone for having voted regardless of how the vote was cast.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
lol, but AMRULES and ivoted!!!

Jk, Sounds fair to me.

How many mg's are in each capsule of the MOHN? I have plenty of M1T, and the MOHN sounds good.

The MOHN is 4mg each. And to be clear - you do not have to pay for shipping.

HUGE

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
And to be clear - you do not have to pay for shipping.

lol, Oh. I cant decide between the M1,4 or the MOHN.

It doesnt really matter to me, Im still stoked about this whole thing.

Just pack up whatever you have the most of, I'll be happy with either one. :)

Thanks again HUGE!!!

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I got my package in today!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch HUGE!!!!! I just had to drop a line to let you know it got here ok.

Big Thumbs up to HUGE!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!