Test E/Anavar/Aromase Cycle Help!

K

killak21

Awards
Hello, this is my first post so please try not to bash me if I do something wrong. I am somewhat of a beginner to steroids having only been on one cycle before that was in pill form (tribol 60). I want to start a cycle consisting of Test E which from what I understand is the base of a cycle, Anavar which will be used to cutting purposes and Aromase which will help me prevent gyno. What I need help with is the dosing and the length of each drug. I am 6'2, 230 pounds with about 13 percent bodyfat. How many weeks should I stay on Test E before begining Anavar and should I take Aromase throughout the entire cycle up until PCT which will Nolvadex? Furthermore, how long do I take Nolvadex for and how often? As you can see, I have a lot of questions and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

S

Stupes

Hello, this is my first post so please try not to bash me if I do something wrong. I am somewhat of a beginner to steroids having only been on one cycle before that was in pill form (tribol 60). I want to start a cycle consisting of Test E which from what I understand is the base of a cycle, Anavar which will be used to cutting purposes and Aromase which will help me prevent gyno. What I need help with is the dosing and the length of each drug. I am 6'2, 230 pounds with about 13 percent bodyfat. How many weeks should I stay on Test E before begining Anavar and should I take Aromase throughout the entire cycle up until PCT which will Nolvadex? Furthermore, how long do I take Nolvadex for and how often? As you can see, I have a lot of questions and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Dude - just take a little time to read some of the one billion test e cycle logs - read about pct - then come back with a plan and ask for some criticism/advice on said plan......