Test E vs Sust

WorkHard10

Awards
i am trying to line up my winter cycle. Last cycle was Test e and dbol.. wanting to do either test e or sust stacked with dbol and then var last few weeks. Anyone have any preference? I dont know if one is recommended over the other.

Also, i know sources cannot be discussed on here, but i have been reading and researching like crazy the past few weeks and no matter how many ppl say a place is legit there are a few who claim it to be a "scam". Wasn't an issue in the past bc i had a local guy but he got out of the game. Any way im not asking for a source, but if anyone has a legit way to check a websites legitimacy a PM would be much appreciated so i dont piss money away.

Thanks for any advice/responses.

TFlifting

Awards
personally I prefer test e, but I have not used sust since I believe the change in hormonal levels would hinder gains somewhat compared to other compounds (just a thought I have no proof on the subject). and as I believe this is not against the rules if you are looking at a source you might be able to find reviews on eroids.com, though I have noticed alot of reviews are different than what I have had experience with, I believe other UGL's try to sabotage one another.

WorkHard10

Awards
thanks i will check out the reviews on eroids then

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am trying to line up my winter cycle. Last cycle was Test e and dbol.. wanting to do either test e or sust stacked with dbol and then var last few weeks. Anyone have any preference? I dont know if one is recommended over the other.

Also, i know sources cannot be discussed on here, but i have been reading and researching like crazy the past few weeks and no matter how many ppl say a place is legit there are a few who claim it to be a "scam". Wasn't an issue in the past bc i had a local guy but he got out of the game. Any way im not asking for a source, but if anyone has a legit way to check a websites legitimacy a PM would be much appreciated so i dont piss money away.

Thanks for any advice/responses.
I'd go with test e

far as legit stuff google is key.take about an hour and google the crap of it.

madebayo7

Awards
It took three of searching before I got a legit source.