Best liver support and why? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best liver support and why?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Best liver support and why?

Looking for information as to what some gents feel is the best liver support supplement for on/ off-cycle use.

What about specific type/ brands/ bang for the buck?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Liv 52!!!! been around for awhile and powerful stuff, used for clean, detox, support, you name it and liv 52 will do it.

numerous studies done showing the potency of it and all at a good cost too. the simplest google search will pull up bunches of products for hundreds of tablets under a buck. i take it constantly, on or off cycle
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown
    Liv 52!!!! been around for awhile and powerful stuff, used for clean, detox, support, you name it and liv 52 will do it.

numerous studies done showing the potency of it and all at a good cost too. the simplest google search will pull up bunches of products for hundreds of tablets under a buck. i take it constantly, on or off cycle
    Mainly considering that or something with TUDCA.
    However, I've seen articles online that seem to support the use of SAMe as well.
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

UDCA > TUDCA > Liver Juice > Standard Milk Thistle

UDCA - obvious, pharmaceutical product created for liver protection
    TUDCA - Similar, only ranked less because the taurine becomes part of the product's weight, so more needed, in theory.
    Liver Juice - Best Milk Thistle product available.
    Milk Thistle - Best herb available.

I personally like the combination of UDCA and Liver Juice. I have come out of cycles in range for LFTs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    UDCA > TUDCA > Liver Juice > Standard Milk Thistle

UDCA - obvious, pharmaceutical product created for liver protection
    TUDCA - Similar, only ranked less because the taurine becomes part of the product's weight, so more needed, in theory.
    Liver Juice - Best Milk Thistle product available.
    Milk Thistle - Best herb available.

I personally like the combination of UDCA and Liver Juice. I have come out of cycles in range for LFTs.
    Going to pick up the liver juice...need to find either some UDCA or TUDCA
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Going to pick up the liver juice...need to find either some UDCA or TUDCA
    Aegis is the easiest TUDCA to get, there's sites around where you can get it for 40$ for a 30 day supply(at 4 125mg caps a day). UDCA is on many research chem sites.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Aegis is the easiest TUDCA to get, there's sites around where you can get it for 40$ for a 30 day supply(at 4 125mg caps a day). UDCA is on many research chem sites.
    You guys have any knowledge on SAMe? It seems to be very reasonable from NOW foods.
    Some sites seem to really believe in the benefits of the product...not NOWs in particular, just SAMe.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You should be fine with just the TUDCA and Liver Juice. I wouldn't keep adding to that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. New Member

People often worry about their liver when they do gear, which is smart don't get me wrong, but what they really should be concerned in the long term is their heart and kidney.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If using orals, look for organ support as well as TUDCA/UDCA. If only pinning, overall organ support becomes a must. A healthy dose of CEL Cycle Assist is a nice addition.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I believe there's some studies on pubmed about TUDCA/UDCA and their affect on the kidneys. Not sure if any are conclusive though.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

N2 Guard and Cycle Support are my favorites.I thought N2 Guard would be better tahn Cycle Support but my blood test show that as long as I keep the cycle support in for the entire cycle and PCT my liver enzymes bounce right back.
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    People often worry about their liver when they do gear, which is smart don't get me wrong, but what they really should be concerned in the long term is their heart and kidney.
    UDCA/TUDCA will have a benefit to lipid profile.
    It is also a reason why I recommend our TOCO-8 product to be utilized throughout a cycle, and not just in PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    UDCA/TUDCA will have a benefit to lipid profile.
    It is also a reason why I recommend our TOCO-8 product to be utilized throughout a cycle, and not just in PCT.

You don't happen to have the info on UDCA at high doses repairing damage do you? I've lost it.
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You don't happen to have the info on UDCA at high doses repairing damage do you? I've lost it.
    I am at work right now. Somewhere at home I have a file with links to UDCA information. I can't guarantee it will be tonight, but by tomorrow night I will see if I can get some of that copied over here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  16. Shawn26

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    This pick up a bottle of Aegis, your liver will thank you later on
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Hey, looking for a rules clarification here. I found UDCA at a popular online retailer where a lot of people buy books. Is that considered discussing sources here? I'm not sure of the legal status of UDCA. But, I wanted to post the link to get some opinions about if this source and stuff is legit and if anyone had any experience with the source. But......I don't wanna moderator smak down either.

EDIT:Sorry for the typo, it's TUDCA (500g) for $15.00. Sounds too good to be true but they have a good rating on the as yet unnamed reseller site.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

May be dumb but I'm still learning so bare withe but precautions do u guys take for your kidneys, I havent ventured to PHs or AAS yet, but I've had a couple bouts with stones so I'm curious what precautions you guys take when cycling and off cycle for kidney health? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  19. Shawn26

I am at work right now. Somewhere at home I have a file with links to UDCA information. I can't guarantee it will be tonight, but by tomorrow night I will see if I can get some of that copied over here.
    Sweat, I'd be interested in seeing this as well
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Newb question but I have heard that supps like milk thistle weaken your androgen receptors, therefore weakening the absorption of your anabolic, does anyone know if this is the case with a supplement like TUDCA
  21. Shawn26

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Newb question but I have heard that supps like milk thistle weaken your androgen receptors, therefore weakening the absorption of your anabolic, does anyone know if this is the case with a supplement like TUDCA
    No, this is not the case with TUDCA, its actually the opposite and can be used to possibly help enhance absorption. Products like Aegis can be taken at the same time as your PH dosage.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjawn69

No, this is not the case with TUDCA, its actually the opposite and can be used to possibly help enhance absorption. Products like Aegis can be taken at the same time as your PH dosage.
    Very interesting, thanks for the info, TUDCA sounds very promising
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Hey, looking for a rules clarification here. I found UDCA at a popular online retailer where a lot of people buy books. Is that considered discussing sources here? I'm not sure of the legal status of UDCA. But, I wanted to post the link to get some opinions about if this source and stuff is legit and if anyone had any experience with the source. But......I don't wanna moderator smak down either.

EDIT:Sorry for the typo, it's TUDCA (500g) for $15.00. Sounds too good to be true but they have a good rating on the as yet unnamed reseller site.
    ROFL 500g for 15 bucks... ya right. Please don't buy their 500g of God know's what.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    May be dumb but I'm still learning so bare withe but precautions do u guys take for your kidneys, I havent ventured to PHs or AAS yet, but I've had a couple bouts with stones so I'm curious what precautions you guys take when cycling and off cycle for kidney health? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Water, water, water, water, and NAC and/or Cycle Assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Milk thistle is an herb, it does effect the receptors but it's not something i've ever worried about as it shouldn't pose too much of a problem. But with any type of support product, i dose well away from any anabolic compound.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

ROFL 500g for 15 bucks... ya right. Please don't buy their 500g of God know's what.

The listing is hosed from what I can tell. It's 5g which by their math is 20 x 250mg doses.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

The listing is hosed from what I can tell. It's 5g which by their math is 20 x 250mg doses.
    Yeah, so I emailed them an inquiry and here is their reply:

Mike,

I'm sorry, it appears our listing is incorrect for the 5 Grams of TUDCA. 5 Grams is actually only 20 servings, whereas the 25 Grams is 500 Servings.

Hope this clears everything up,
    Math much??? So, no. It does not clear everything up.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

All we care about is the amount of UDCA it is, not how many servings they say that's irrelevant. If it's 25g for 15 bucks that's a deal, 25g for 15 bucks is still too good to be true... by a long shot.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I'll pass. I just ordered the Aegis version. If it was a less important organ I might chance it but there's no telling what I'd actually get. At least sticking with a proven brand, I'll get the real deal.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I'll pass. I just ordered the Aegis version. If it was a less important organ I might chance it but there's no telling what I'd actually get. At least sticking with a proven brand, I'll get the real deal.
    UDCA is not cheap, and hard to source; 25g is a lot for only 15 dollars. Antaeus Lab's is a good place to put your trust. I've been very happy with Aegis so far. Although i've been working with some friends to go in together and buy a kilo of UDCA possibly, which would be awesome
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I think it must be some O that "new math". What they actually have is 5G for $15 or 25g for $65. And, it may be plaster of paris dust from a demolition site in China for all we know.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

25g for 65 dollars is much more legit, that sounds about right.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Liver Juice w/ Bulk Milk Thistle if your on a budget
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Figured it wasn't UDCA, which is a medication (ursodiol). TUDCA features the addition of taurine and is available OTC. That price is a bit low though, I would be weary. I no longer purchase bulks from anyone that isnt established and trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn26 View Post
    Sweat, I'd be interested in seeing this as well
    I should be able to check tonight, sorry was distracted last night.

UDCA is not cheap, and hard to source; 25g is a lot for only 15 dollars. Antaeus Lab's is a good place to put your trust. I've been very happy with Aegis so far. Although i've been working with some friends to go in together and buy a kilo of UDCA possibly, which would be awesome
    Everything Antaeus has made, that I have tried, has been awesome. I am very much a fan of them and would back them up in any situation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Shawn26

Figured it wasn't UDCA, which is a medication (ursodiol). TUDCA features the addition of taurine and is available OTC. That price is a bit low though, I would be weary. I no longer purchase bulks from anyone that isnt established and trusted.

I should be able to check tonight, sorry was distracted last night.

Everything Antaeus has made, that I have tried, has been awesome. I am very much a fan of them and would back them up in any situation.
    Sweet good to hear, and no worries take your time... there is no rush
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i use liver xt, works fine for me.
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    i use liver xt, works fine for me.
    I'm using liver xt and liv 52 for my upcoming superdrol cycle. I refuse to torture my liver lol.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I'm using liver xt and liv 52 for my upcoming superdrol cycle. I refuse to torture my liver lol.

Yup, always had great success with Liver Assist XT, but i've moved to CEL Cycle Assist lately as i love the organ support it provides.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Yup, always had great success with Liver Assist XT, but i've moved to CEL Cycle Assist lately as i love the organ support it provides.
    Have to agree with this.For the price it's the best.

N2 Guard is pretty good also with it's added taurine and multi included but imo cycle assist and cycle support are some of the best products out there.

Btw Rhadam why do bbrs buy whey protein? aware
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Whey protein has the best absorption rate post workout.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Guys, I have bad news.

I remembered last night to grab my text file of UDCA study links, and realized that folder wasn't backed up when i switched computers a couple months ago. Looks like I no longer have access to the file (along with about 15-20 other text files on certain compounds, ).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Whey protein has the best absorption rate post workout.
    wut?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:48 PM
  2. Best Protein supplements and why
    By Meat44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  4. M-drol, liver support and pct
    By theattrition in forum Anabolics