M-Dien @ high doses

M

Mr.Striation

Awards
Has any body tried using M-dien at doses of about 30-40mg a day. If so was wondering how it worked and sides. I havent seen anything about this I may have missed it though. Seems like alot of people are using much higher doses of M0hn, then what was originally thought, to get good results. However it seems like Mdien was just written off as junk without anyone trying to up the dose. Anyway if you have tried it or can point me in the direction of someone who has I would appreciate it. Thanks.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Has any body tried using M-dien at doses of about 30-40mg a day. If so was wondering how it worked and sides. I havent seen anything about this I may have missed it though. Seems like alot of people are using much higher doses of M0hn, then what was originally thought, to get good results. However it seems like Mdien was just written off as junk without anyone trying to up the dose. Anyway if you have tried it or can point me in the direction of someone who has I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I'd be really interested too. I think the number one thing stopping people from experimenting with a decent dose is that every pill form MD I've seen is dosed in 1mg caps. Most places don't sell the powder either. I'm not so sure I'd like to try that dose tho, cause I'm fairly certain I'd have some serious dien-dick. 10-12 mg reduces my libido quite a bit, I can't imagine what 4 times that dose would do to it. I think you'd get some major acne too. I'm thinking 15-25mg may be the optimal dose for me.

T

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was doing a re-comp cycle with 1-test/mdien/m5aa....here are the doses I was running at the end:

-315mg ED of 1-test trans
-20mg ED of mdien
-60mg M5AA pre-workout

i had to stop the cycle due to a few things. most notably was pain in my chest (tightness), super high BP, lethargy, dien-dick, and i had some gyno onset symptoms. the cycle was supposed to be 5weeks, but i stopped last week (week 4) and started PCT....i had some good gains, just not an effective re-comp.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a mdien cycle in jan. I was going to start at 10mg. I'd like to hear more results. 47mg of m4ohn was barely noticable to me.

C

captainbicept

Awards
I was thinking of a mdien cycle in jan. I was going to start at 10mg. I'd like to hear more results. 47mg of m4ohn was barely noticable to me.
i did m-dien at 10mg/day for 2 weeks and did not notice a thing

C

captainbicept

Awards
ive read many reports saying it takes a while to kick in, however, being that is suppossedly very hepatoxic, i never wanted to wait that long to find out. how did you like it past 3 weeks?

M

Mr.Striation

Awards
Im looking for quite a bit higher doses than 10mg a day, but you guys can feel free to talk about that even though its a little off topic.

T

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
honestly bro....i think supersoldier took some high doses for a while, but i dont think it was over 30mg ED....

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
ive read many reports saying it takes a while to kick in, however, being that is suppossedly very hepatoxic, i never wanted to wait that long to find out. how did you like it past 3 weeks?
as far as being hepotoxic-it is overstated.i used 24mgs md and 28mgs mohn for 9 weeks and during the 9th week i had a comprehensive metabolic panel that revealed perfectly normal liver values. i used 1.2 g nac for liver protection (liver values wre not even in the hiigh normal range)

C

captainbicept

Awards
as far as being hepotoxic-it is overstated.i used 24mgs md and 28mgs mohn for 9 weeks and during the 9th week i had a comprehensive metabolic panel that revealed perfectly normal liver values. i used 1.2 g nac for liver protection (liver values wre not even in the hiigh normal range)
were you using the 1mg pills of m-dien (to my knowledge the only dosage available) or pills? I cant see taking 28 pills/day of just mdien being too much fun in general or on the wallet.

D

dingobite

Awards
I can pull .25 a inch every two weeks off m-dienb at 14mgs a day. First two weeks i was on with not any prior cycles in months i put a half inch on m1t might have effected my second take of mdien.

Mohn from powder 3mgs a day to help my wrist heal some, i went through my normal routine lower weights though and my upper tri's grew a .25 inch two days later after my last workout ? Legs are up a inch also in the last month but that may be due to a proper leg workout.

Im seriously thinking of more mohn powder but i wont be able to test it for a while.

Wonder if this mdick had anything to do with my peyronie itching even not errect, its all natural though. :)

M

MightyMouse69

Awards
I can pull .25 a inch every two weeks off m-dienb at 14mgs a day. First two weeks i was on with not any prior cycles in months i put a half inch on m1t might have effected my second take of mdien.

Mohn from powder 3mgs a day to help my wrist heal some, i went through my normal routine lower weights though and my upper tri's grew a .25 inch two days later after my last workout ? Legs are up a inch also in the last month but that may be due to a proper leg workout.

Im seriously thinking of more mohn powder but i wont be able to test it for a while.
MOHN at 3mgs? Does that have any effect at all? Its very mild even at 16mg a day for me?

D

dingobite

Awards
Ive no clue i only started taking it a week ago since my muscles are still pumped but my wrist feet are giving out.
I only assumed it may help them heal faster on lower weights with a few more reps in.

Was a real suprised after 2 days of measuring to find nothing then day 4 their bigger.

D

dingobite

Awards
Oh also forgot some of the stubborn fat i have since taking the mohn its knotting up a little since a week ago not just on my chest but on my hips navel.

I even start taking my nova when i found this same results.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what kind of results did you get? did you lean up?

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
were you using the 1mg pills of m-dien (to my knowledge the only dosage available) or pills? I cant see taking 28 pills/day of just mdien being too much fun in general or on the wallet.
i have 9 grams powder and a gem-pro scale to measure powder and cap em. i would not use md any other way b/c of $$$

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results did you get? did you lean up?
ilost some fat around waistline and got some muscle seperations especially in shoulders and arms. i thought it was real good for definition(combination of md and mohn) i have heard that md is equivalent to winstrol and mohn to anavar-anyone know if there is any truth to this?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I like the compound....only as a cutter tho. There is so much better **** out there to bulk and even lean bulk with, but I really like 10-12mg of MD ED to cut with. Never feel too much of an anabolic effect, but theres no muscle loss on clen and trimax.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this is interesting i found 10mg caps of mdien..wondering if i should go ahead and get them and run it at 20..but from waht iu have read the results suck at on dose on any board

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im on 10mg ed and its pretty nice, the only thing that sucks is the lack of libido, decent strength gains and anabolism

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where did you find 10mg?I thinking of using md in a cycle soon.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the 10mg cap. Highest I've seen is 3mg caps.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol please put 10 dollars into ur screena nd i will tell ya :p

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dosent say how many pill in each bottle.. looks like a good deal though (assuming there is methyld in the pills)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
few great ones on there especially the r-ala caps..my favorites on my browser is huge..full of stuff like that..lol