another inject ?
- 11-02-2004, 01:14 AM
- 11-02-2004, 01:21 AM
If I'm reading this right, you're not doing anything with the 23 g except drawing the gear, so that would be fine.
- 11-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Why not just dray it all up in one? And I like to change needls between vials, my needle only touches one vial top, ,then is changed (except if its a slin pin, then you have no choice) Keeps everything clean and easy. This is what I do wiuth my 4adcyp and 1 test cyp.
A better plan would be
Draw, change needle, draw from other vial. Change needle, shoot one delt, change needle and then shoot other delt. Draw everything you need at one time.
11-02-2004, 01:41 AM
this is also for 4-ad and 1-test cyps... i dont want to draw it all at once because id prefer to dilute the 1-test some since my delts will probably be pretty sensitive compared to quads and glutes.
11-02-2004, 11:06 AM
exactly, draw it all up in the same syringe. Then shoot. That will dilute it plenty.
11-02-2004, 11:17 AM
If you do want to use the way you talked about, go ahead. Just make sure you don't touch the drawing needle and be sure to rub both vial tops with some alcohol.
11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
is it ok to draw twice with the same needle if I swap tops of both with alcohol
Originally Posted by Neuromancer
11-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Absolutely. Like I said just don't touch the drawing needle in between vials, that way you won't introduce any bacteria into the second vial.Originally Posted by tommyboy
Similar Forum Threads
- By tbonesteakboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:10 PM
- By Buffgammaman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 06-12-2009, 10:46 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:08 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 07:14 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 06:45 PM