Thoughts on adding 5th week to SD cycle?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming to a close on my cycle of 20/20/30/30

Sides have been negligible, except an OBLITERATION of libido.

Weight is up 17lbs, and STILL climbing.

I know it's toxic, I know the "healthy" thing to do is end the cycle at 4 weeks, but let's face it I didn't take SD for health reasons, should I add 1 more week to stretch out the gains?

I have a solid PCT planned.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I'm coming to a close on my cycle of 20/20/30/30

Sides have been negligible, except an OBLITERATION of libido.

Weight is up 17lbs, and STILL climbing.

I know it's toxic, I know the "healthy" thing to do is end the cycle at 4 weeks, but let's face it I didn't take SD for health reasons, should I add 1 more week to stretch out the gains?

I have a solid PCT planned.

That's a question that is ultimately up to you. It's YOUR body. Best thing to do would be to get blood work, and from there make your decision. If blood works alright then you can keep on trucking with no worries.

Congrats on the 17lb gain bro! Crazy Mass to put on in 4 weeks.

nodoughnut

Awards
Here's a thought. What if you could safely extend your SD cycle by starting to pulse it? Start taking it 3 days a week. Could you go for another month after the initial 4 weeks of taking it every day? I would imagine the biggest factor would be your liver function tests, but those readings will be elevated no matter what while you're on orals. Any opinions on this?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i wouldnt do that man ur just gonna be really shut down and stop gaining
Here's a thought. What if you could safely extend your SD cycle by starting to pulse it? Start taking it 3 days a week. Could you go for another month after the initial 4 weeks of taking it every day? I would imagine the biggest factor would be your liver function tests, but those readings will be elevated no matter what while you're on orals. Any opinions on this?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
doing ostarine 6mgs a day with nolva letro daa and natty t booster and dim and it is going AMAZING so do it, Balls are at 65% size dick is hard a lot and ive only b eeing pct like 10 days of a 20wk cycle of test tren dbol and winny(dbol and winny werent run all 20 obviously)
i've decided to run my cycle on out to 6 weeks. first time i've ran sd but sides aren't too bad so far. just lethargy and feel hung over in the morning. prob cause i dose before bed too. gonna do 20/20/25/25/30/30. i got a gram of trenavar powder i'm gonna throw in for the hell of it the last 20 days. 50 mg a day. plan on adding ostarine in pct at a low dose to see how that goes.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i used to run 16 week oral cycles and was fine with liver values, kinda crazy huh, and IVE NEVER TAKEN udca.tudca or anything. I took milk thistle now for pct but i dont buy all the hype with liver damage i know it is a real health risk but i just dont believe you are going to get jaundice from superdorl for 4 weeks
why not? lol

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Crazy mofos. Wouldn't running it that long risk shutting down your hormone production to a point where you wouldn't be able to restore it? It would suck to have to end up dependent on test injections.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Crazy mofos. Wouldn't running it that long risk shutting down your hormone production to a point where you wouldn't be able to restore it? It would suck to have to end up dependent on test injections.
I think it's a lot more difficult than you think to shut you down that hard. I think that's really only a fear for people who do things like 52 week cycles, or blastin and cruisin for years on end.

RicFlair

Awards
Dude you got good gains on 4 weeks. Take your 15 lbs be happy and try to hold on to it during PCT.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't push it. I found my gains on SD kind of tapered off after week 3 and sides went up in week 4. I don't think a 5th week will benefit you much seeing as you already gained a substantial amount of weight. I'd say take the 17 pounds and start PCT and work your ass off to keep the weight you gained. There's always the next cycle ;)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Sh*t. I'd be happy with a 15lb gain. REALLY F**k'n happy.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
maybe i'm just lucky but i always recover fairly easily. i've ran 16 weeks of tren acetate solo and no pct. i felt like sh1t for a few weeks but i was fine eventually. there used to not be any research comps around to get serms from so. it kinda just depends. some times i bounce back quick and sometimes it takes longer. i stayed on a couple of years one time pretty much non stop and ran nolva for 6 weeks and bounced right back. libido is as good as it was in my early 20's still to this day and i've done lots of cycles over the years. i think for most people it is difficult to cause permanent suppression. dont get me wrong i always run a serm nowadays.

Reading that kind of makes me ballsy to try a longer cycle compared to the traditional approach.

You'll are all bad influences and should be ashamed of your selves! ha ha ha

RicFlair

Awards
I see the expression "keeping gains on pct" a lot. What ensures this? Simply Having good pct in order? Do you alter your training or diet from how it was on cycle?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its a waste, majority of gains are 2-3 week. Better off ending cycle and starting new cycle in a few months. SD has a hard recovery.
If u knew u were going yo do such a long cycle u should have kept it at 10mg

murk01

murk01

Awards
I see the expression "keeping gains on pct" a lot. What ensures this? Simply Having good pct in order? Do you alter your training or diet from how it was on cycle?
Becusse u loss most of ur gains after the cycle. U can't expect more them half

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
If you don't keep at your new caloric maintenance during pct, you will loose your gains.

If you don't continue weight training after cycle, you will loose your gains.

If you don't take care of cortisol after cycle, you can loose some of your gains.

If you don't restore your test levels after cycle, you will loose allot or all of your gains.

RicFlair

Awards
If you don't keep at your new caloric maintenance during pct, you will loose your gains.

If you don't continue weight training after cycle, you will loose your gains.

If you don't take care of cortisol after cycle, you can loose some of your gains.

If you don't restore your test levels after cycle, you will loose allot or all of your gains.
So if good pct is in place to control Cortisol and return test production, diet is maintained and training continues hard and heavy: you should be all set?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So if good pct is in place to control Cortisol and return test production, diet is maintained and training continues hard and heavy: you should be all set?

Yup.

RicFlair

Awards
I am planning on a superddrol cycle soon and have clomid, daa, and erase planned for pct. from what I've read on the board this seems sufficient.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
It's a thought, and a pipe dream at best. Doing that won't extend your cycle in a positive way, possibly damage your liver and will only stop gaining and make PCT a higher hurdle. If you really want to solidify gains your run 12 week test e
1-4 SD or DBol or anadrol kicker
8-12 Var or Halotestin or Winny or injectable Masteron Finisher

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im in pct for 2-3 weeks and my balls are huge and my dick works AMAZING and i feel great and im getting stronger so i guess not lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I am planning on a superddrol cycle soon and have clomid, daa, and erase planned for pct. from what I've read on the board this seems sufficient.
It is sufficient, but there are some things you could add to make it even better. For example, I have an upcoming SD cycle and for PCT I'm running nolva, daa, erase, reduce xt(cortisol control), and endosurge. Have thought about maybe not using the endosurge, or using dpol or testpowder as a test boost.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh, u really can't go overboard with pct. Serm, AI and multiple boosters

RicFlair

Awards
It is sufficient, but there are some things you could add to make it even better. For example, I have an upcoming SD cycle and for PCT I'm running nolva, daa, erase, reduce xt(cortisol control), and endosurge. Have thought about maybe not using the endosurge, or using dpol or testpowder as a test boost.
Ok so a good addition would be a cortisol blocker? Is reduce x a good one?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
This will be my first time using a cortisol control, but I've heard good things about reduce xt and also lean xtreme.

RicFlair

Awards
This will be my first time using a cortisol control, but I've heard good things about reduce xt and also lean xtreme.
So, funds provided, there really isn't a problem with "doing too much" on pct. Having this extra stuff won't cause any issues? I only ask because I'd like I do this as perfect as possible.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If anything adding this will result in less issues.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Its a waste, majority of gains are 2-3 week. Better off ending cycle and starting new cycle in a few months. SD has a hard recovery.
If u knew u were going yo do such a long cycle u should have kept it at 10mg
Well, I'm still going to be running trenazone and stano for another 2 weeks regardless, so it's just a question of continuing with SD, and not total cycle length.

I'll be taking PCT pretty seriously. Clomid, Erase, DAA, might even throw in some ostarine.

I'm a f'in lab rat, but it's fun, hahaha.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So, funds provided, there really isn't a problem with "doing too much" on pct. Having this extra stuff won't cause any issues? I only ask because I'd like I do this as perfect as possible.

I don't know about you....but I hate popping S**T loads of pills for a long period of time. I just stick with the necessities but if you wan't to purchase extras then by all means go for it. It's good you want to do it as perfect as possible. You can start by using the search feature on this and many other PH forums. Great for research and to see other peoples experiences.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Well, I'm still going to be running trenazone and stano for another 2 weeks regardless, so it's just a question of continuing with SD, and not total cycle length.

I'll be taking PCT pretty seriously. Clomid, Erase, DAA, might even throw in some ostarine.

I'm a f'in lab rat, but it's fun, hahaha.

Gatta love fun. Especially when your building crazy muscle in such a short period of time. Lucky mofo! ha ha I'm still pre-loading my Hawthorne Berry and then its time for "ME" to have some fun. :banana:

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Gatta love fun. Especially when your building crazy muscle in such a short period of time. Lucky mofo! ha ha I'm still pre-loading my Hawthorne Berry and then its time for "ME" to have some fun. :banana:
Good luck bro.

what are you running?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Good luck bro.

what are you running?

Thanks. I got two bottles of ep stane. Gonna run epistane at 45mg for both bottles. 60 days total. Gonna do a recomp. If my body fat drops rather fast I'll switch that shi* up to a bulk.

Got some SuperDrol sitting here too for later down the road. Plan is to use epistane as a recomp and SD later down the line for a bulk.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Do 1 more week. It won't kill you, and if you're not getting bad sides at 30mg, why not? I am a super responder to SD, can run 20mg for 6 weeks no issues. Do i recommend this? Hell no, but if everyone is different, why stick to cookie cutter cycles? Just my humble, uninformed opinion.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do 1 more week. It won't kill you, and if you're not getting bad sides at 30mg, why not? I am a super responder to SD, can run 20mg for 6 weeks no issues. Do i recommend this? Hell no, but if everyone is different, why stick to cookie cutter cycles? Just my humble, uninformed opinion.
This is from 7 1/2 years ago.
😆