DRUG TEST INFO

ldubb7

Awards
Does anyone know if Methadone clinics drug test for AAS? I just started training an old buddy of mine and hes planning on starting a cycle of Sustanon and tren ace but is worried the gear might show up on his monthly random drug test. Let me know bros if you know what they test for. Appreciate it

TFlifting

Awards
Does anyone know if Methadone clinics drug test for AAS? I just started training an old buddy of mine and hes planning on starting a cycle of Sustanon and tren ace but is worried the gear might show up on his monthly random drug test. Let me know bros if you know what they test for. Appreciate it
Generally not, blood tests will test for AAS, piss tests are generally for narcotics, but do more research on the subject I am not a professional on the subject

ldubb7

Awards
Thanks bro, i was going to get him started on a beginner cycle but i dont want to get the kid in trouble ya know? Does anyone else know anything on this subject? Any info would be much appreciated.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
He will be fine. To steroid test you need to draw blood and test for the exact compounds. It is a VERY expensive test. I am in the military and get tested monthly. I have never had a problem running any PH or AAS. Stay away from ECA though. That can cause a fake pop for Methanphedamines because of the ephedrine. But if it is for a job or its a basic piss test he will be fine dont sweat it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
sorry double post... stupid computer

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
He'll be fine. Except tell him to get off the ****ing Methadone! As a recovering addict I can tell you that those clinics do nothing more than provide a "legal variation" of dope. Tell him to go to a doc and get put on Suboxone and then he can be weened off in less than a month.

Also, the damage that opiates do to the body and mind, taking AAS while on them would be a huge waste.