600mg sust a week...sex issues need help!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

600mg sust a week...sex issues need help!!!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

600mg sust a week...sex issues need help!!!!!

So the title pretty much says it all. I'm on 600 mg of sust a week. At week 6 and I can't maintain an erection...is this normal. What can I do to fix it. I have nolva on hand. That's all. I have a new girlfriend who wouldn't be understanding of what I'm doing and this just started happening so ill be out of excuses soon. Meed help!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

Your estrogen probably sky rocketed, have you tried dosing an AI (Aromasin or OTC things like formeron..etc) or maybe adding a DHT compound like masteron/proviron?
  3. Stupes

Hahaha - your E2 is through the roof - test is the best......
    •   

4. New Member

e2 is too high, like has been said that can cause sex issues. also if e2 is too low it can also cause issues, wanna keep it in a certain range. A AI like aromasin or adex should help
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    e2 is too high, like has been said that can cause sex issues. also if e2 is too low it can also cause issues, wanna keep it in a certain range. A AI like aromasin or adex should help
    True that! Too low/high is not good. As being said an AI will help you.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Been there! I just started to take a test booster while on and it helps or you can do weekly HCG shots to keep your natural test levels up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

I think I may "pull my back" at the gym today until I can get some aromasin...lol
  8. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by DaveAshley
    Been there! I just started to take a test booster while on and it helps or you can do weekly HCG shots to keep your natural test levels up.
    What the? Test booster? If it's an AI then it will help - if it's DAA or any non-estro control booster it won't do sh*t.

Also - please explain how bringing up natural test levels with HCG will bring E2 down into a normal range.....
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    What the? Test booster? If it's an AI then it will help - if it's DAA or any non-estro control booster it won't do sh*t.

Also - please explain how bringing up natural test levels with HCG will bring E2 down into a normal range.....
    HCG directly stimulates aromatization , it does not convert to e2 by itself but it will make what compounds you have in your body convert in a much easier manner.Google HCG and estrogen levels that should support my claims I'm not gonna be posting articles and studies about this you should've done research.

That's why you always keep an AI on-hand if you ever plan to cycle EVEN WHILE OFF CYCLE.
  10. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by nightterror

HCG directly stimulates aromatization , it does not convert to e2 by itself but it will make what compounds you have in your body convert in a much easier manner.Google HCG and estrogen levels that should support my claims I'm not gonna be posting articles and studies about this you should've done research.

That's why you always keep an AI on-hand if you ever plan to cycle EVEN WHILE OFF CYCLE.
    Why are you talking to me as if I am the guy on cycle? Read the string! The guy has too much E2 and someone told him to take HCG!

Let me make this clear to the OP - don't shoot HCG to lower elevated E2 - HCG will raise E2. And don't go take some "test booster". Get an AI, period.

Yes, the OP should have had an AI on hand.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The natural 8 week cutter plan...need a little help
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 01:53 PM
  2. On 3rd week of XMass Mega Trn need help
    By Wood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 11:30 PM
  3. need help with liver issue
    By remarc in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32