Recent Beastdrol still legit?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

Recent Beastdrol still legit?

Hey guys, so i have ran 2 beastdrol cycles in the past and just started one up again. This time unlike the last 2 my strength and weight gains are not all there. Esspecially compared to the last 2 times I have taken it. Today i opened up a pill out of curiousity and inside I found there was a very compact white substance, anyway it powdered out into my hand and looked like sugar.. then i tasted it.. exactly like sugar. seems a bit fishy, but may be the carnitine and my weight and strenght could be suffering from my labour job in high heat for 50 hours a week. Just wondering if anyone else as been having odd results on beastdrol that had been purchased very recently?? thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i think they use a suger type substance as there filler. alot of companys do.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%

This **** better be legit..I just bought 4 bottles. I've never ran it but heard its a pretty reputable brand..already having buyers remorse over the high price compared to what else is out there.
    Now this..lol
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

he may be getting diminishing returns having run it several times in the past....I found that on dbol only or dbol winny, even though I did it correct with proper diet and training and used an AI etc etc....first cycle was fantastic, second was pretty damn good, third it was kinda like telling me you better graduate to some injectibles or some different type PH/DS ....
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    This **** better be legit..I just bought 4 bottles. I've never ran it but heard its a pretty reputable brand..already having buyers remorse over the high price compared to what else is out there.
    Now this..lol

Makes me feel happy I got my bottle of Super Drol for pretty cheap. Have 72 10mgcaps sitting here. Paid hardly sh*t for em but I'm not planning on ever using em so it's a waste none the less.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

Makes me feel happy I got my bottle of Super Drol for pretty cheap. Have 72 10mgcaps sitting here. Paid hardly sh*t for em but I'm not planning on ever using em so it's a waste none the less.
    Yeah that's what gets me..I honestly don't know if I'll ever really run it. Just nice to know I have it if I decide I want to.
    Cultivating Mass.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Yeah that's what gets me..I honestly don't know if I'll ever really run it. Just nice to know I have it if I decide I want to.
    O. I'm positive as hell I'm never going to run it. Hard core methyl for majority water gains? Naaaaa. I'll stick to less harsher compounds with quality gains.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    O. I'm positive as hell I'm never going to run it. Hard core methyl for majority water gains? Naaaaa. I'll stick to less harsher compounds with quality gains.
    Superdrol is dry lean gains.

There is glycogen retention, but you'll get that with any steroid.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1187

I agree ^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

SD is methylated masteron, so by its nature it would be a dry compound. i know at least a dozen people who have ran SD and made gains 25lbs+ and kept every bit of it after pct. SD is an excellent compound if you know how to properly run a cylce
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    he may be getting diminishing returns having run it several times in the past....I found that on dbol only or dbol winny, even though I did it correct with proper diet and training and used an AI etc etc....first cycle was fantastic, second was pretty damn good, third it was kinda like telling me you better graduate to some injectibles or some different type PH/DS ....
    i'm in agreement here. i didnt see anything as far as gains on my second superdrol cycle until i bumped to 30mgs. im sure next run will be 40. same thing with dbols. first time i used 40mgs. didnt notice much so im popping 75 this time.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Your beastdrol is probably fine, I'm willing to bet it's like the above said with sugar as a filler. I've used Helladrol, made by the same people, and that is definitely legit so I don't see why their other products would be lacking. I have LGI SD-10 for my upcoming cycle, however, which I've heard rumors they're discontinuing. As for the harshness of SD and retention of gains I think if your cycle is well planned you'll be fine. The upcoming run for me will be my first with SD but I've read many logs where people held onto 20-25lbs. I'm running it with AMS 4-ad alongside the SD first 4 weeks for an androgenic partner, and then following it up with 4 weeks of Stano. Also going to run Aegis and Cycle Support.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Your beastdrol is probably fine, I'm willing to bet it's like the above said with sugar as a filler. I've used Helladrol, made by the same people, and that is definitely legit so I don't see why their other products would be lacking. I have LGI SD-10 for my upcoming cycle, however, which I've heard rumors they're discontinuing. As for the harshness of SD and retention of gains I think if your cycle is well planned you'll be fine. The upcoming run for me will be my first with SD but I've read many logs where people held onto 20-25lbs. I'm running it with AMS 4-ad alongside the SD first 4 weeks for an androgenic partner, and then following it up with 4 weeks of Stano. Also going to run Aegis and Cycle Support.
    4ad is a good addition, i am a big fan of AMS
    Christopher
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    SD is methylated masteron, so by its nature it would be a dry compound. i know at least a dozen people who have ran SD and made gains 25lbs+ and kept every bit of it after pct. SD is an excellent compound if you know how to properly run a cylce
    This guy :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

Well I guess allot of the logs I've read are from people who didn't know WTF they were doing. It's good to hear that the majority isn't glycogen. So I guess I didn't waste money after all. However I'm not going to run it any time soon still.

Hopefully I don't get all high off Epistane and want to jump into the SD lol

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

That's allot of F**King muscle to keep after post cycle. Were they doing this for their first cycle? Either the case...DAMN! That's allot of FUC*ing muscle. I'm going to have to do some more reading now on SD. As if I didn't do enough already......
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Well I guess allot of the logs I've read are from people who didn't know WTF they were doing. It's good to hear that the majority isn't glycogen. So I guess I didn't waste money after all. However I'm not going to run it any time soon still.

Hopefully I don't get all high off Epistane and want to jump into the SD lol

That's allot of F**King muscle to keep after post cycle. Were they doing this for their first cycle? Either the case...DAMN! That's allot of FUC*ing muscle. I'm going to have to do some more reading now on SD. As if I didn't do enough already......
    Last I yielded 25 and kept it all... I'm on right now... A few days ago I was up 21 pounds... I'm not done yet and I know how to rock my gains
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Last I yielded 25 and kept it all... I'm on right now... A few days ago I was up 21 pounds... I'm not done yet and I know how to rock my gains

Congrats bro.

Too much conflicting information. Even this source says its mainly water you gain....

The common cycle of Superdrol is a gain of 18lbs and then a loss of 8lbs after the cycle giving you a net gain of only about 10 lbs. This is a problem because everyone knows you are on steroids when you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, only to lose 15lbs of that 2 weeks later. Unless you like being looked at as a “roid head” you will want to avoid Superdrol for this reason.

Much of the gains are what are called “inter-cellular” which means that Superdrol has an 11-Hydroxylase inhibition quality that makes a person hold water. This isn’t “bloat” like an estrogen compound, more it feels like “muscle” because the water is in the muscle cell.
    http://www.androcycle.com/superdrol/

Unfortunately the “mass” you put on with Superdrol is low quality water weight caused by the blocking of 11-hydroxylase. This enzyme causes water to be expelled from the muscle and blocking it causes the muscle cells to “swell up” making people think that they are gaining real muscle. In fact the 15-20lbs gained on a cycle of Superdrol is about 75% water gain, so along with all of the side effects you will keep about 5-6 lbs after the cycle is over.
    http://www.anaboliceffects.com/2011/superdrol/
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

U just gotta be one with the sd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

Lol @androcycle.com

Theyve got their own horse sht products theyre trying to push... superdrol is definitely not water weight. I was drinking 2-2.5 gallons a day and still pissing brown. Superdrol has a mild diuretic effect.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lol @androcycle.com

Theyve got their own horse sht products theyre trying to push... superdrol is definitely not water weight. I was drinking 2-2.5 gallons a day and still pissing brown. Superdrol has a mild diuretic effect.
    And the other source? Just about every source I come across is saying the same as you can see.

I've read several logs back when I purchased the SD. Been a while so I'm going to have to go back and read allot of logs again to see how much of this 'muscle' users kept.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Well being that I don't have cycles under my belt....I can conclude one of three things.

1. The info I'm getting is from other suppliers trying to push 'their' products so the information is misleading.

2. People are eating like crazy during PCT to keep gains. Thinking they kept the muscle from the scale when they just put on new fat.

3. Were well under their genetic potential and used it properly.

Not like I'm taking SD any time soon. Will do some more research on it though. And to think.....I was like ""this close to giving it away for free. heh
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

And the other source? Just about every source I come across is saying the same as you can see.

I've read several logs back when I purchased the SD. Been a while so I'm going to have to go back and read allot of logs again to see how much of this 'muscle' users kept.
    The second source is crap as well. To say m1t was less hepatoxic alone is horribly incorrect. Joint issues on sd? Nope cant say they exist. And sd illegal? Um. Not yet. Thats just from skimming. I can read and pick it apart harder if you like?
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    The second source is crap as well. To say m1t was less hepatoxic alone is horribly incorrect. Joint issues on sd? Nope cant say they exist. And sd illegal? Um. Not yet. Thats just from skimming. I can read and pick it apart harder if you like?

Naw it's cool man. Thanks. I'll just do some more reading.

I started SD 20mg ED right out the gate for almost 2 weeks then just stopped taking it. Was too scared my liver couldn't handle it. I didn't notice anything positive though that was a very short time. I did get lethargy like a mofo though. Shut me down pretty damn bad too so I started PCT. Never really got an actual full cycle under my belt.

It's why I'm so excited to start my EPISTANE in 2 weeks. I've tried Katanadrol2.0 double dosed....didn't do SH*T. Pussed out on the SD but it's okay because I shouldn't have been running that as a second cycle anyway.

Hopefully Epistane treats me good.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

Naw it's cool man. Thanks. I'll just do some more reading.

I started SD 20mg ED right out the gate for almost 2 weeks then just stopped taking it. Was too scared my liver couldn't handle it. I didn't notice anything positive though that was a very short time. I did get lethargy like a mofo though. Shut me down pretty damn bad too so I started PCT. Never really got an actual full cycle under my belt.

It's why I'm so excited to start my EPISTANE in 2 weeks. I've tried Katanadrol2.0 double dosed....didn't do SH*T. Pussed out on the SD but it's okay because I shouldn't have been running that as a second cycle anyway.

Hopefully Epistane treats me good.
    a lot of people like epi. just have your support supps. same thing goes for superdrol. as long as your not going out and getting hammered 7 nights a week your liver will survive.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

O don't worry. I got my SH*T on point. Have recovered my hormones before. And got ALL necessary products already purchased. I just have to wait 2 weeks for the pre-loading of hawthorn berry. Gonna shred up and gain a little muscle. Then later ...MAYBE....I'll consider the SD for a bulk. If the epistane treats me good I'll just use the Epistane for a bulk as well.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Well being that I don't have cycles under my belt....I can conclude one of three things.

1. The info I'm getting is from other suppliers trying to push 'their' products so the information is misleading.

2. People are eating like crazy during PCT to keep gains. Thinking they kept the muscle from the scale when they just put on new fat.

3. Were well under their genetic potential and used it properly.

Not like I'm taking SD any time soon. Will do some more research on it though. And to think.....I was like ""this close to giving it away for free. heh
    there is alot of misleading info out there. so dont stress it. SD is a powerful compound that can have amazing results but if used improperly it can have some serious consequences. Epi will do you good. Epi and SD are active steroids. and imo SD is an excellent supp to have in the stash for when you are ready.

you have to eat alot while on sd and while in pct. most people who experiance alot of water gain while using sd, do because of excessive sodium and other dietary issues. i am up 24lbs right now, i just ran SD for 5 weeks at 20/30/30/40/40 i am also running test e. by the end of the cycle i should keep all my gains as long as i dont play
    Christopher
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

there is alot of misleading info out there. so dont stress it. SD is a powerful compound that can have amazing results but if used improperly it can have some serious consequences. Epi will do you good. Epi and SD are active steroids. and imo SD is an excellent supp to have in the stash for when you are ready.

you have to eat alot while on sd and while in pct. most people who experiance alot of water gain while using sd, do because of excessive sodium and other dietary issues. i am up 24lbs right now, i just ran SD for 5 weeks at 20/30/30/40/40 i am also running test e. by the end of the cycle i should keep all my gains as long as i dont play
    How much protein per lb are you consuming ?
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Good luck on PCT bro. Nice gains.

And ya. I already know how to cycle and post cycle. I was however under a different impression on the SD. Nice to see I got a sweet goody in my stash. Looking forward to my EPI run as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halovar legit and still around??
    By roblasane in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Is this RPN Havoc still legit?
    By PHAdonis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 05:01 AM
  3. RPN Havoc, still legit?
    By silver39 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6