Pinning

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have a lot of scar tissue that's developed over the years and it's hard to inject sometimes. For the past three months I've been drawing with an 18ga, as always, and pinning with a 20ga. I love the 20ga. It is less painful and the release is orgasmic. I usually pin the thighs, but occasionally I'll hit the glutes. Just wondering how many of you use a 20ga to pin? I know Beastman does, but does anyone else?

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Never tried the 20. Always gone for the 22. My thigh always hurts. I don't think I hit it right. Always go for the ass now! Haha what up bro?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 and up.though I guess a 20 really wouldn't be that bad.you might want to look into slin pins and the roll technique

colonial

Awards
Do yourself a favor and get either 22 or slins. Slins less scarring may take longer to inject but you dont feel it go in at all, just back load it then inject and enjoy scarlesss(ish) tissue

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Slims, never used them. I can only imagine they are thinner some how. Diabetic pins?

colonial

Awards
They are 29 guage usually .5". Insulin type needles yeah so the pain is small it's best for cycles with ED OR EOD pinnin mostly but it's great when you have alot of scar tissue build up I hear and you have more spots viable for injection with less pain

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I don't get it. .5inch? If its not deep it hurts more I feel. I don't understand the scare tissue thing either. I have only been doing aas off and on for a year so I guess I have not crossed the bridge of scare tissue. Are guys just using the same exact spot all the time like a uv drug user would? I just pinn and go. Just as long as its in the general area of the area. ?? I don't know I guess...

colonial

Awards
Many people pin alot and do it years and years. When you are using 21-23 guage needles it leaves a bit of scar tissue and you can only pin so many spots with that size needle comfortably. Depth doesn't matter absorption rate is the same for both deep and shallow iM or subq going shallow doesn't hirt more

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I didn't know u could push test e through a 29g

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know u could push test e through a 29g
Did it the other day. My first pin ever. Throw the test in a hot cup of water for a few minutes, backload and go slow. Injection took maybe a minute max. Hurt for a day and a half and feels like nothing now. Hit my delts

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i've used every needle there is. Slin pins are a hassle, don't go deep enough and are only good for one cc unless you fit a 29ga to a regular syringe.
I had always used 23ga, but am sold on 20ga now. No more pain than a 25ga and much more effective. Plus I rarely inject only one cc.

Do yourself a favor and get either 22 or slins. Slins less scarring may take longer to inject but you dont feel it go in at all, just back load it then inject and enjoy scarlesss(ish) tissue

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, a sub q will take longer to absorb than IM.

Many people pin alot and do it years and years. When you are using 21-23 guage needles it leaves a bit of scar tissue and you can only pin so many spots with that size needle comfortably. Depth doesn't matter absorption rate is the same for both deep and shallow iM or subq going shallow doesn't hirt more

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, a sub q will take longer to absorb than IM.
Yes it will but studies have also shown that it also will maintain more steady blood levels doing sub-q 100mg/day test e than 250x2. I only did it because I didn't have my pins yet.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've read the same thing. But 700mg of test will yield more than 500mgs, unless you do not inject on sat or Sunday. If it were me, I'd inject suspension over test e if you are going to inject every day. I love suspension. Anything to minimize the esters is good, better in fact.

Yes it will but studies have also shown that it also will maintain more steady blood levels doing sub-q 100mg/day test e than 250x2. I only did it because I didn't have my pins yet.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I've read the same thing. But 700mg of test will yield more than 500mgs, unless you do not inject on sat or Sunday. If it were me, I'd inject suspension over test e if you are going to inject every day. I love suspension. Anything to minimize the esters is good, better in fact.
Ok new one for me. Suspension? What's this? You must forgive me, I am only at the novice level.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Esters slow the release of, in this case, testosterone. It also takes up space. 100mgs of test c is about 70 percent test, while 100mgs of suspension is 100 percent test. The down side is you have to inject test suspension at least once a day.

Ok new one for me. Suspension? What's this? You must forgive me, I am only at the novice level.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ok, and this is available at the local corner black market shop? Haha. I will check it out. Not worried about the pins. There will be more of that to come anyways. I do eod now. Running test p and tren 200 1ml each. Going to add some Winnie this week. Been running for 3m now. Changed up half way from e to p. love the tren tho. Now that I have a good source. Was running some crap before. Didn't know the difference being kinda new. I do know god damn it! Are you on all the time detroit? U can always get you and get a prompt answer every time. Thanks for that bro. Its cool to have you in my pocket.D

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
your running tren at 200mg eod thats ****ing nuts. 23gauge for me but scar tissue buildup is a bitch especially since I've been on for 18months lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I like suspension, that's my jam. I'm running test e right now at 600mg a week. Bout to mix in tren ace at 50mg a day. Think I'll do 50mg of suspension with the tren. So that will be 950mg of test a week and 350 of tren. But I just use 25g, seems to flow just fin

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
So. Is the more clear tren just crap? Is that the 100? I got some stuff off a gym buddy in a brown bottle and it was not dark. Asked him about it and he said he used the powder instead of the tabs. Said it was a bit cheaper but was still just as good. I am almost through my first 10ml and I think it sucks. Any one help on this one. Is it in my head or have you any info on the powder?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's tren in my pic, it's dark golden

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
That's what I'm saying!! Is he full of **** and sold me crap?!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
idk, thats just what my tren ace looks like. most of the tren ace i have seen is darker in color.

TFlifting

Awards
My tren ace was like his pic as well, fairly dark, I have had prop that was clear though...

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Trens got a distinct dark golden brown color I've had tren ace 100mg/ml and it was fairly dark your buddy probably just sold you some BS

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Nice! I feel like pounding him. He is 280 solid but I am 230 and can fu-k **** up. I'm pissed!

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
So is there such thing as powder tren ace that is very light tan in color once in vial ?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
So is there such thing as powder tren ace that is very light tan in color once in vial ?
what they use as a carrier???
id judge if its legit or not by effects not so much the tint of it

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?
i gather not your first tren run? running same dosage? you said you are almost 10days in? give it another week...........any shortness of breath, usually its the first thing i feel then it goes away

also at the end of the day, not all ugl are created equal......iv done 500tren e of a reputable lab, and 350 of another and the 350 treated me better, go figure

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ya no breath issues after invention. I'm also 9ml into the bottle and I just don't think I like it. Really just wondering if there is some tren powder that's more clear after put together.

TFlifting

Awards
I have ordered from different sources and have never gotten almost clear tren... I would judge more by the results, shortness of breath was never a symptom for me, night sweats got me about week two on tren ace, and maybe it's just underdosed? Also color could be contributed to the oil he used as well... So there are many factors, only results will tell if it's legit or not

bigboy1229

Awards
I use 23ga for quad injections. Maybe try smaller if scarring is becoming an issue