Looking for stack recommendations

Exian

Exian

Awards
Ive been doing research, yet everywhere i look people will recommend different things for a variety of reasons so it makes it hard to hone in on a solid prohormone stack. I wish i had a test source, but i don't, so until i can find one i guess i'm going to just stick to orals. I'm currently 165 and i'm looking to gain and KEEP 10 pounds. my max bench is 280x1. I've been lifting for a few years and am starting to experiment with the orals for now. I ran a super-dmz cycle and i loved it while i was on it. I gained 8lbs of muscle, i looked and felt great. I used RUI clomid for PCT with a loading dose of 300, then 100/50/50/25 - and i'm sad to say i lost all of what i gained and feel like crap. The most depressing thing was losing gains. I don't know if the PCT failed or if it was other factors. I did injure my back the second day off the cycle, and i did start a new job which threw off my sleeping, eating, and workout routine. What i want is to KEEP what i gain, and i'd be thrilled with ten pounds. Ive been looking around and having trouble finding a prohormone that is good for KEEPing gains. Ive been looking into epistane, and although it may be a toxic stack with superdrol, i've read a bunch of users who have done it, so i'm thinking about a superdrol/epi stack. I've also read a lot about a common Superdrol/halodrol stack. Has anyone ever heard of stacking epistane with dmz? What are your recommendations for a solid oral stack and PCT that will help me retain what i gain?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
trenazone blew me up u could stack it with sd and stano thats prob gonna be my next cycle

Exian

Exian

Awards
my job interfered with my eating for sure, but i still ate at least 2.5-3kcal a day. I felt like i just lost everything quick, two weeks after the dmz i was bordering on my baseline weight...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Superdrol/ 11-oxo/ stano. Thats what I am running next.