The time has come.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I have been lifting hard for about 2 years and went from 5' 10" 155lbs to 177lbs. as of this morning. I just finished a cut so BF is the same. I have a solid base and I starting my bulk. I have been looking around on here, as I just signed up, and I am wanting something very mild for my first cycle, with as few sides as possible. I don't know which would be better for a simple cycle, oral or inject.

Any advice would help

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Well you have several choices. What are your goals for the cycle? Do you know how to use sterile technique? What is your diet? What is your training program?
What OTC supps have you tried?

I have been lifting hard for about 2 years and went from 5' 10" 155lbs to 177lbs. as of this morning. I just finished a cut so BF is the same. I have a solid base and I starting my bulk. I have been looking around on here, as I just signed up, and I am wanting something very mild for my first cycle, with as few sides as possible. I don't know which would be better for a simple cycle, oral or inject.

Any advice would help

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Well you have several choices. What are your goals for the cycle? Do you know how to use sterile technique? What is your diet? What is your training program?
What OTC supps have you tried?
For the cycle, I just want to gain mass. I don't mind gaining fat or any water retention. I am not sure about what a "sterile technique" is, but I can educate myself. I have a good diet, I try to only eat whole, nutrient rich food (rice, whole wheat, chicken, beef, broccoli, etc).
I work a 5 day split:
Mon: Chest, bi's
Tues: Back, Tri's
Wed: 30 min jog, abs
Thurs: Legs, calfs
Friday: Shoulders, Traps
Saturday: Jog, abs
Sunday: Off

All of my workouts include pyramids(10,8,6,4 rep ranges), drop-sets, negatives, and burn-outs, inclines, flat. All muscle groups are worked to failure.

I am taking Fish oil, multi, mono creatine, glucosamine, and Craze or Jack3d.

I would prefer a oral cycle for my first one to get a grip, but I would like to minimize any liver damage(I know liver supports are available)

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Your choices for oral only cycles, are usually h-drol or epistane both are still on the otc market and there are plently of people who log them on the site you can use the search feature to find logs and read up how people did on them.

Sterile technique is essentially do you know how to handle a needle and vial without getting an infection (at least in this case).

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Your choices for oral only cycles, are usually h-drol or epistane both are still on the otc market and there are plently of people who log them on the site you can use the search feature to find logs and read up how people did on them.

Sterile technique is essentially do you know how to handle a needle and vial without getting an infection (at least in this case).
Which would you personally recommend? Is a PCT and liver support necessary? I will research both much more. I do plan on injecting later, so I will research the technique.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I personally ran neither of them, PCT is necessary as long as you have working testicals, always. Liver support you technically don't "need" it but I would recommend it.

If I were to do my first cycle again I would probably run h-drol.
Something around the lines of
Cycle
H-drol 50/75/75/100/100/125
AI life support
Taurine
Aegis

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50/0/0
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

Which would you personally recommend? Is a PCT and liver support necessary? I will research both much more. I do plan on injecting later, so I will research the technique.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Is there a one-stop-shop for all this?

Thank you, btw

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Would Nolva work for PCT instead of Clomid? So expensive

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Yes, Common Dosages are @20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 oor 40/40/20/20 better of not cheaping out though

Aren't Clomid and Nolva like the same price lol ?
Damnit. They might be. I was assuming it was cheaper for some reason haha