TBOL + test prop Advice for first cycle , - AnabolicMinds.com

TBOL + test prop Advice for first cycle ,

1. New Member

TBOL + test prop Advice for first cycle ,

Im pretty excited for my first cycle. Ive been working out for 5 years and taking it serious for 2 . I eat clean and do cardio . Im doing a 8 week cycle . 3mg a week ( mon, wed, friday ). What kind of supplements im looking at to maximise BF drop and lean muscle mass . Im 5"11 and 185 . 17% bf. My goal is 195 10% bf . Is it reallistic ?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

Your goal on this one is a bit outlandish. Dropping 7% bf is hard to do especially when you hit the low teens. On top of this test prop is a bit of a pain in the ass to be your first cycle, for the simple fact that you will be pinning often, into virgin muscles. Also what are you talking about 3mg a week that makes no sense.
    How old are you? Training? Diet?
    Why dont you try to hit 15%bf naturally? It makes cycles go alot smoother and you will notice alot more results.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfactor24 View Post
    Im pretty excited for my first cycle. Ive been working out for 5 years and taking it serious for 2 . I eat clean and do cardio . Im doing a 8 week cycle . 3mg a week ( mon, wed, friday ). What kind of supplements im looking at to maximise BF drop and lean muscle mass . Im 5"11 and 185 . 17% bf. My goal is 195 10% bf . Is it reallistic ?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bf deduction all depends on diet and cardio. Make sure you get all that in order before you cycle. Basically you wanna recomp. Witch is a hard thing to do if you don't have the macros in order. Since your 17% bf try getting it as low as possible, so that you can maximize your cycle. And this will also teach you to diet and understand your body.
    Please post stats.(age)
    •   

4. New Member

I am 23. Ill be pinning 1ml eod. About 2.5 ml a week. With 20mg of tbol in the morning and 20 pre-workout. My diet will be high protein medium carb medium fat . All clean . I do cardio three times a week HIIT . Plus in a basketball league .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 08:41 PM
  2. NEED ADVICE FOR FIRST CYCLE
    By jcklozer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 06:48 PM
  3. NEED ADVICE FOR FIRST CYCLE
    By bradknapp2012 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 05:02 PM
  4. Advice for first cycle