Anti-progesterone Research Chemicals

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Are research chemicals such as bromo or dostinex avaialable online? I can't find any place that carries either, and one of my rats I'm doing research on seems to be particularly prone to progesterone related problems. Does anyone know where I can find this stuff?

sonicbum

Awards
max silver, are you in the US?? the reason i was even wondering is because i want to know if i would probably receive my package from them. have you ordered from them more than once????

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I reside in Canada, and was semi-surprised that the package made it to me. It didn't appear to have been inspected by customs, which is likely the only reason that it was cleared for entry. I've only ordered from them once, but can say that they are a legitimate business, and really don't think there'd be any concern with being ripped off by them.

Last edited:

sonicbum

Awards
cool, i believe they are a real legit company, but i seriously doubt i would ever see my package:(

cobra1414

Awards
I've heard good things about that site as well.

flava

Awards
actually bromos primary role is to be a dopamine agonist, with its main uses in treatment for parkinsons disease,high prolactin, and hyperprolactinemia. for a bobybuilder benifit when dieting for a contest you tend to lower your leptin levels (which is a "anti-starvation" hormone) bromo has a postive effect in the production of leptin which will help your body hold on to nutrients much longer than you normally would, also bromo is supposed to have some affect on lowering progesterone but ther is really no scientific evidence to suggest this at least from my studies. bromo imo is a s**tty drug to many side not enough benifits.

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Do any of you guys have an online source for liquid dostinex?
I'm going to be running a tren cycle really soon for cutting. I seem to be really prone to estrogenic side effects, not sure about progesterone yet. But I would rather have some on hand than let my pecs get all puffy and feminine looking during my cutting cycle.

I have found one source here in the US, but it seems pretty expensive. This same site sells a lot of anti-e's and PCT stuff, but I have found almost everything cheaper with other sites.

Anyhow, I think their Liquid Dostinex is dosed around .5mg/mL. For 30 mL, it's going to cost me $90 (closer to $100 with shipping). They also have one for 50mL for $135.00. I would love to find it elsewhere cheaper though.

Let me know.

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
PNP or TLR
OK, I am familiar with PNP. Actually, they are the ones I referred to in the above post where I said that they were kind of expensive. I ordered A-dex, Clomid, and Nolva from them for my last few cycles. However, I am not familiar with TLR. I googled TLR and couldn't find anything related to research chemicals or anything of that nature.

Can anyone give me a little more info about TLR, like maybe what it stands for or their web address?

Last edited:

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be trying Dostinex over Bromo my next cycle. Dosages will be .5mg E4D. TLR is Team Life Research. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when is one of the research guys getting RU486?
also there must be some herb that has an effect...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys, Bobo posted a study about the effect of Nolva on progesterone. It does the job. He said no need for bromo. Search for the study.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys, Bobo posted a study about the effect of Nolva on progesterone. It does the job. He said no need for bromo. Search for the study.
Holy Crap! I found the study and I read it. Thanks for passing that along!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Word.

Now, save your money and go w/ Nolva!!

Keep us updated. (I guess I should ask if you are prone to gyno...)

uridium245

Awards
I think I read somewhere that Vitex also lower progesterone levels. Anybody else read that?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to figure out how to get my hands on mifepristone, not for its abortive effects but as an anti-progesterone powerhouse chemical. So far, I haven't found a single source (and no, that's NOT a fishing attempt, just a comment).

size

Awards
  • Established
Progesterone gyno is completely blown out of proportion. Nolva is the best choice.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
On my current cycle I have ran into gyno problems twice, the first time I was running just 600mg/week of test and 125mg eod of tren. I started taking nolvadex at 75mg/day for around 15 days, basically till I ran out of the one bottle I had, I was also taking .5mg eod of arimidex. Those two things didnt do jack to the lumps and it was actually slowly growing while on all that nolva and a-dex. So I went down to gnc, picked up some vitex and vitamin b6, took 3g of vitex a day and 500mg of vitamin b6 a day, and after 3 days it was completely gone. I believe that time was progesterone related for sure. The other time I had gyno pop up is when I upped my test dose to 900mg/week, just all of the sudden the lumps popped up, I was still taking vitex and b6 and upped the dose to 5g of vitex and 700mg of b6, still didnt do anything and continued to get worse over the next couple days. Then I took 100mg just one night of nolva and then the first day took 1mg adex, then 2 days after that .5mg each day, then after that just sticking with .5mg eod, and the lump is gone and and under control. I believe that flare up was mainly from too much estrogen. Im not doubting the study that says nolva works just fine, just wanted to add in my experience where nolva/adex didnt do anything and when I threw in a $5 bottle of vit b6 and a $5 bottle of vitex the problems were fixed in a snap where I believed they were caused by progesterone. Draw your own conclusions from that.

d.clayton

Awards
I might be wrong, but its M-LMG a clone of the RU486?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid is best for progesterone 's, better suited from them over nolva. Nolva is better for everything else tho

gettinbigger

Awards
I can't find nolva from research chemicals. Any good sources?

shame228

shame228

Awards
I would like to know of a good research comp that has real PCT and gyno prevention gear. Contact me please with some info. Thanks