- 08-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Any body ever had an inflammation of the injection zone but days later?
I pinged TestE for the second time in almost 3 months I was off ... The 1st ping was ok, hurted like a bitxh and made it hard to walk by day 3-5 but went away
Now a similar pain is back yesterday after I pined Monday but I also noticed a swollenes ... Pretty bad one ... Anybody else happen this before?
I have no other sympotoms and it was shot in the booty =P
- 08-10-2012, 08:32 PM
How deep did you go? Did you have a lot of blood on the pin or withdrawal? Could've possible knocked a vein or just didn't go deep enough. Both happened to me on TRT and it inflamed for a few days.
- 08-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by lboston
08-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Few days later ... Glad to say its almost gone ... =]]
08-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Good to hear. My lasted for about a week. I was worried it get infected, but never did!Originally Posted by Vote4pedro
08-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Hahaha yeah ... I'm glad it turned out to be nothingOriginally Posted by lboston
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
- By Sendo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2006, 03:41 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2006, 03:23 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
- By Mugzieee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2004, 11:51 AM