"GYNO FRIENDLY" cycle!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  12 lbs.

"GYNO FRIENDLY" cycle!

looking for a bit of advice here fellas...

Right first off......i developed some gyno around 4/5 months ago after id done a 4week megavol cycle, i didnt have it before so my only guess is its from the megavol... a little naive and with the advice of a friend i took only inhibit-E for my PCT (stupid i no) anyway after a good few lazy months and and work commitments in the way circumstances have now changed and here i am again wanting to do another cycle.

My stats.
    168lbs
    Not sure of my BF%

Hopefully with this cycle i am going to reduce my gyno and get some decent gains whilst also lowering my bf%.
    Ive been looking for a PH that is the most "gyno friendly" so it does not get any worse and from what i have found i think RPN HAVOC is the way am gna go followed by LETRO, NOLVA, and lastly FORMA-STANZOL.

So heres the plan so far....

RPN HAVOC 30/30/30/30/30/30
    LIV 52 (3x3 daily)

PCT....

LETRO 2.5mg ED
    NOLVA 20/20/10/10
    FORMA-STANZOL (thinking 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM) applied directly to the chest area and around the nipples.

Can you run FORMA-STANZOL whilst on nolva???

Any views on dosages or or plan layout please let me no.

This is still a work in progress so any criticism or guidance would be very much appreciated as im sure ill be missing something somewhere.

Cheers.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by craig1987 View Post

Right first off......i developed some gyno around 4/5 months ago after id done a 4week megavol cycle, i didnt have it before so my only guess is its from the megavol... a little naive and with the advice of a friend i took only inhibit-E for my PCT (stupid i no) anyway after a good few lazy months and and work commitments in the way circumstances have now changed and here i am again wanting to do another cycle.

My stats.
    168lbs
    Not sure of my BF%

Hopefully with this cycle i am going to reduce my gyno and get some decent gains whilst also lowering my bf%.
    Ive been looking for a PH that is the most "gyno friendly" so it does not get any worse and from what i have found i think RPN HAVOC is the way am gna go followed by LETRO, NOLVA, and lastly FORMA-STANZOL.

LIV 52 (3x3 daily)

PCT....

LETRO 2.5mg ED
    NOLVA 20/20/10/10
    FORMA-STANZOL (thinking 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM) applied directly to the chest area and around the nipples.

This is still a work in progress so any criticism or guidance would be very much appreciated as im sure ill be missing something somewhere.

Cheers.

The MOST 'gyno friendly' OTC hormone product is by far AndroHard. It is a stronger DHT precursor that has been rather successful in reversing gyno or preventing its ugly appearance.

I do NOT like your aggressive pct using a harsh lipid killer like Letrozole at 2.5 mgs --- this will wreak havoc on your immune system,. sex drive and HDL profile.

I rather see you use something like Aromasin (exemestane) -- however if using exemstane -- there really is not much use in using Formestane -- keep in mind formestane also will convert into 4-hydroxy testosterone which can impede PCT to a degree......

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yikes kinda much on letro and forma. Use forma imo really formeron and forget letro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  12 lbs.

Ahh ok...well ive already got a couple of bottles of havoc on the way would you suggest waiting till i get some andro hard? I dont want to make this thing any worse!

What would be the best pct for reducing gyno/puffy nips in your opinion and how would you run it mate?

Ive also got some liquid nolva on order aswel.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  12 lbs.

Whats formeron mate? Isnt letro ment to be like the shiz for gyno?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

My stats.
    168lbs
    Not sure of my BF%

LIV 52 (3x3 daily)

PCT....

LETRO 2.5mg ED
    NOLVA 20/20/10/10

Cheers.

Whats formeron mate? Isnt letro ment to be like the shiz for gyno?

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  6.7 KB

People that use the words 'whilst' and 'shiz' don't get any help from me.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  12 lbs.

Hey....nice of you to feel the need to chirp up with a pointless comment. Ill take my advice from the more mature members. Thanks anyway.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by craig1987
    Hey....nice of you to feel the need to chirp up with a pointless comment. Ill take my advice from the more mature members. Thanks anyway.
    To answer other questions you should try to get rid of gyno first. Mine flared up on havoc believe it or not. Letro formeron from black lion and their prolactin supp. Letro is harsh man you feel like crap. Also use nolva after you taper off or possibly torem
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  12 lbs.

Cheers mate ill give it a go, how long would you recommend waiting to run the havoc after? As it is a transdermal do i need to let my body recover after pct?
  10. Registered User

What about stano? I'm gyno free and never used it, but isn't it pure DHT prohormone? I would think its a cheaper and better than Androhard, but AH does have some good gyno killed logs backing it, haven't read much on stano besides for a good test base
  11. Registered User

i would also be very interested in stano as AHv3 replacement for gyno cure but absolutely dont know which dosage/cycle length would be optimal then.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i would also be very interested in stano as AHv3 replacement for gyno cure but absolutely dont know which dosage/cycle length would be optimal then.

Safest and quickest way to get rid of gyno would be surgery bro. Don't fu*k with your hormones more trying to make it better and end up making it worse. I've seen people bring their gyno down with letro and a serm but if it's set in already.....only solution is surgery. Costs 7,000 so start saving.
  13. Registered User

Cheers mate ill give it a go, how long would you recommend waiting to run the havoc after? As it is a transdermal do i need to let my body recover after pct?
    Formestane is not ideal for PCT as it converts into endogenous androgens and delays recovery. Letro is unhealthy to the max. SLowly your hormones will balance out and it will go dormant. At that point dont run cycles that are low in DHT or extremely suppressive like progestins and 19nors. Unless you have HCG, and DHT on hand.

-Matt

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Matt-
    Iv been in letro for 6 weeks now. My gyno has shrunk by 70% im planning to start tapering off of the letro this week. The problem is my nipples, mainly the right one, are still super puffy. I will start nolva after my last dose of letro.
    Is there anything I can do for the puffiness?
    Could the puffiness be caused by prolactin/progesterone gyno?
    I originally got delayed gyno 4 months after a h-drol cycle
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

AH has a better absorption rate than plain stano, and if stacked with epi it would make for a really good recomp/cut. Might be a bit dry, but that's not a big deal. I'd run the epi 6 weeks and the ah 8. Ive seen logs where people just used one of these compounds and got great results in reducing gyno. So I would imagine the stack would be impressive.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Could I taper off letro then jump right into a androhard cycle?
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Matt-
    Iv been in letro for 6 weeks now. My gyno has shrunk by 70% im planning to start tapering off of the letro this week. The problem is my nipples, mainly the right one, are still super puffy. I will start nolva after my last dose of letro.
    Is there anything I can do for the puffiness?
    Could the puffiness be caused by prolactin/progesterone gyno?
    I originally got delayed gyno 4 months after a h-drol cycle
    Wow 70% is major -- good news there.

The puffiness is hormonal I am reasoned -- as I have been very lean but some days the puffiness is more pronounced. I think it was nandrolone product that caused this cosmetic effect if not mistaken...

Would be IDEAL to taper off LETRO as you introduce AROMASIN to catch ANY trace of rebound. Then run aromasin for 4 weeks then you should be primed and ready to run the AndroHard.

-Matt

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Matt-

Could I run nolva instead of aromasin to prevent rebound? I have nolva on hand and I really can't afford to buy another research Chem?

If the puffiness Is hormonal do you think a endocrinologist could correct the hormonal imbalance, or would they just recommend surgery?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Hey Matt.

Could I run nolva instead of aromasin to prevent rebound form coming off letro?

Also would it be a good or bad idea to add In a natty T booster like daa? The letro destroyed my sex drive.

Lastly why is androhard damn expensive? It would be much cheaper for Me to run a epistane cycle, they are both essentially dht derivatives right?
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Safest and quickest way to get rid of gyno would be surgery bro. Don't fu*k with your hormones more trying to make it better and end up making it worse. I've seen people bring their gyno down with letro and a serm but if it's set in already.....only solution is surgery. Costs 7,000 so start saving.
    No surgery for such a minimal gyno; risks and costs arent worth it.
  21. Registered User

Matt-

Could I run nolva instead of aromasin to prevent rebound? I have nolva on hand and I really can't afford to buy another research Chem?

If the puffiness Is hormonal do you think a endocrinologist could correct the hormonal imbalance, or would they just recommend surgery?
    Adam,

Problem with nolva is that is it estrogenic in certain tissues and could increase irritability, emotional episodes (not as bad as clomid) and alter liver values. I have found pretty much ONLY positive effects from aromasin (exemestane) compared to clo/nolv...

I am unsure what the endo might do for you and would be VERY curious to hear their feedback.....probably just convince how benign it is and you are perfectly healthy and he would refer you to a cosmetic surgeon since its not life altering....

-Matt

22. Registered User

Hey Matt.

Could I run nolva instead of aromasin to prevent rebound form coming off letro?

Also would it be a good or bad idea to add In a natty T booster like daa? The letro destroyed my sex drive.

Lastly why is androhard damn expensive? It would be much cheaper for Me to run a epistane cycle, they are both essentially dht derivatives right?
    AndroHard is spendy -- but I can always try o help you out and make it more affordable. Truth is since we softgel it, box it, esterify it and thoroughly test it --- our cost is damn high.....

Epi would risk liver values, HPTA function and some get DELAYED ONSET GYNO due to the lower androgenic profile. For sex drive use Topical Sustain Alpha Gel --- that is bad ass boner GEL right there

-Matt

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Matt

I would love to pick up some androhard. Who has the best prices?

And would sustain alpha worsen gyno for somebody who is very gyno sensitive. Right now my main concern is killing this gyno. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to touch anything hormonal ever again
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Adam,

Problem with nolva is that is it estrogenic in certain tissues and could increase irritability, emotional episodes (not as bad as clomid) and alter liver values. I have found pretty much ONLY positive effects from aromasin (exemestane) compared to clo/nolv...

I am unsure what the endo might do for you and would be VERY curious to hear their feedback.....probably just convince how benign it is and you are perfectly healthy and he would refer you to a cosmetic surgeon since its not life altering....

-Matt

How would it show estrogen effects when nolvadex competes with receptor sites binding to them to prevent any estrogen side effects to begin with?

I've seen from my blood work it does alter liver values. In fact it F***ed with my shi* much more then the SD did. Was curious on your comment. I've read lots about nolvadex but never ran across what your stating. Would that only apply to already existing gyno rather then warding it off? Some insight would be nice.
  25. Banned

Ya matt i thought tamoxifen citrate binds to receptors in the brain and in the nipples(breast tissue) thats why it is used in breast cancer. I havent heard that it itself causes certain tissues to have higher estrogen(due to binding) What tissues are these specifically
    How would it show estrogen effects when nolvadex competes with receptor sites binding to them to prevent any estrogen side effects to begin with?

I've seen from my blood work it does alter liver values. In fact it F***ed with my shi* much more then the SD did. Was curious on your comment. I've read lots about nolvadex but never ran across what your stating. Would that only apply to already existing gyno rather then warding it off? Some insight would be nice.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Ya matt i thought tamoxifen citrate binds to receptors in the brain and in the nipples(breast tissue) thats why it is used in breast cancer. I havent heard that it itself causes certain tissues to have higher estrogen(due to binding) What tissues are these specifically
    I have also hear this. That's why I purchased nolva for post letro. I have heard nolva is not a god choice for prolactin/progesterone gyno. Maybe somebody could shed some light on this for us.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Progesterone (spelling) and estrogen are two different hormones. While estrogen being increased can cause prog problem, you can still have increased prog with low estrogen. It can be a side of tren that's why you have to have caber dostinex to control it. If a regular ai could block both, we wouldn't need caber dostinex. Different hormones different drugs to combat them. Nolvadex I believe up regulates progestin receptors and since your injecting a exogenous progesterone compound (correct me if I'm wrong) it just makes it worse. Anyone can correct me I might be wrong lol

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  28. Registered User

Matt

I would love to pick up some androhard. Who has the best prices?

And would sustain alpha worsen gyno for somebody who is very gyno sensitive. Right now my main concern is killing this gyno. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to touch anything hormonal ever again
    I dont think Sustain Alpha Gel has ever irritated or triggered gyno -- alothough I WONT EVER say any conclusively, because the hormonal balancing act is nearly impossible to predict.

-Matt

29. Registered User

Nolv will act as estrogen in brain, heart, nipples etc... this can cause improved lipids, better gyno protection, but horrid mood swings,, mild depression, and skewed liver enzymes.

I just aromasin -- from personal use and research

-Matt

30. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    this is what they all say, or something equally stupid....I had one tell me high estrogen is a GOOD thing last week, for your cardiovascular health. but the "it will go away by itself" is my favorite/most heard diagnosis of gyno. never ceases to amaze me how retarded these doctors are....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. blocking gyno while on cycle
    By lilman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:56 PM
  2. Help critique my friend's cycle plan
    By atlbrvfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:05 AM