Cholesterol

Double D6

Awards
Just a question for anyone who has done a cycle of M1T and 4Derm.

My cholesterol has shot up to 320 total-- tested while on cycle-- and now have tested
while off and it has only dropped to 300 in 2 months.
For anyone that has had bloodwork done, how long did it take for you cholesterol to drop back to normal??
Mine was 200 before cycle.. DR wants me on lipidor but I don't wanna go that route just yet.
If anyone has had this side; How long before I get back to normal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took mine about 4 months to get back to normal. Left me feeling uncertain on running another m1t cycle. I only used 10mgs, and I weighed at the time 290.

Double D6

Awards
I suppose that this is a common side much overlooked, you never read much about it.

Oh--and I will run further cycles but Really just can't believe this cholesterol sh*&
Not gonna take Lipidor yet I mean that's crap on the liver also-- been using natural stuff
for now to no avail-----
Thanks for the reply--

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be patient bro, just keep a look out on it. I have invested in Policasonal (sp) but it will take around 4-6 months to really see effects. Good luck.

Double D6

Awards
I hear ya bro- but I just hate sitting around taking nothing but CEE and wishing I could just jump back in!! People are right when they recommend only 3 to 4 cycles tops a year................... (PH) I mean

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried to get a reponse to this earlier also, but couldn't. After what I thought was a good PCT (only 4 weeks though) my liver values were close to normal but my cholesterol levels were still high. Doctor also wanted to go the Lipitor route, but I want to see if it comes back on its own. I'm not sure about mixing future PH with Lipitor anyway, sounds like it would be a real load on the liver with both. What are the possibilities if I do another cycle in the near future with choloesterol levels still elevated? 201 Total, HDL 48, LDL 148

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
This is something I'm very interested in. This may cause me to not ever do the m1t I'm holding on to.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Of course, it could be due to my age, though hoping not...

Maybe this just takes longer to recover than other areas. (?)

dego

Awards
201 Total, HDL 48, LDL 148
That isn't bad for after a cycle. I'm assuming you didn't use M1T. It's always a good idea to bring your body back to homeostasis before screwing with it again.

I'd stay away from the statin and try something like policosanol first.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually it was M1-T, 15 mg ED, 4 weeks
Why did you assume not? I have been told cycle values werent that high for M1-T, which sounds good, unless it wasnt a "good" batch and didnt have as much effect as expected (?)

Double D6

Awards
Thanks for the replies--

I guess I'll just have to wait and see the results from the next blood test I do in a few days.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
research m1t, its hard core. I was fine with the m1t but I've never had high blood pressure or high cholesterol. and I limit the # of cylces per year.

dego

Awards
Actually it was M1-T, 15 mg ED, 4 weeks
Why did you assume not? I have been told cycle values werent that high for M1-T, which sounds good, unless it wasnt a "good" batch and didnt have as much effect as expected (?)
At those doses I've seen a friends HDL drop to 4 yup four and that was less than 3 weeks of M1T. HDL did improve slightly on its own but was taking forever, since he began using policosanol it rose to 28 but that took a month.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At those doses I've seen a friends HDL drop to 4 yup four and that was less than 3 weeks of M1T. HDL did improve slightly on its own but was taking forever, since he began using policosanol it rose to 28 but that took a month.
I imagine that it rose on its own, polcosanol takes a few months to see a possitive effect on lipids.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that you should double the suggested dose of Policosanol for the first month. My cholesterol changed by a few points, no more than 10 - I'd have to look at my results from that cycle to be precise. But anyway, I was taking Policosanol before I started the cycle so maybe that helped... I have a Dr appointment later this week, I'll ask for copies of all my previous labs and I'll post them.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
m1t effects my cholesterol also. i guess its just the nature of the beast. it lowered my good chol. to 7 and my total chol. was 285! i love the short term gains it provides and i will have to use it b/c i stocked up big time on it.