Dzine, Tbol, Anavar, Protodrol, or Pmag?

yeahbuddy22

Awards
looking to do a 4-5 week bulk. which of these compounds would be good to gain at least 10 pounds after pct with minimal sides? i know these compounds are dry so im hoping for some good quality lean mass. this is isnt my first cycle, but im not sure if the dzine sides will be too bad or not. i was thinking about doing tbol 60mg ed for 5 weeks. any thoughts on any of these compounds?

dzine
oral turinabol
anavar
protodrol
p-mag

i also have nolvadex, erase, p5p, cycle assist, milk thistle, etc. for pct/support supps.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
What is your cycle history? D-zine is fairly mild on sides from my experience with it. Also bf%? Also note that if your diet and training are not on point then there isnt a snowballs chance in hell that any of these compounds will give you 10lbs of muscle.

nightterror

Awards
If I had to choose between those compounds I would opt for anavar at 60mg, otherwise dzine at 45 or 60mg

yeahbuddy22

Awards
5'11 200lbs around 12%bf. this is my 3rd cycle. i will be eating above maintenance for sure. definitely hoping to put some mass on. want to run a compound that will give me some good dry gains that are keepable after pct without too many harsh sides. would dzine fit the bill? since it doesnt aromatize im guessing there shouldnt be alot of bloat and gains should be keepable.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
45mg of dimethazine assuming you react well with it should fit the bill. You have to realize that gylcogen build up on cycle is part of all cycle gains and it isn't really maintainable.

I am not sure I would recommend 45mg to start off with dimethazine, if this is your first time running it, also depending on how well the caps you acquire are dosed, some especially older stock appears to be under dosed.

nightterror

Awards
5'11 200lbs around 12%bf. this is my 3rd cycle. i will be eating above maintenance for sure. definitely hoping to put some mass on. want to run a compound that will give me some good dry gains that are keepable after pct without too many harsh sides. would dzine fit the bill? since it doesnt aromatize im guessing there shouldnt be alot of bloat and gains should be keepable.
Again i repeat, Anavar out of all those compounds is the best for dry gains+recomp and good muscle/strength (dosed 50mg++) otherwise dzine would fit very well.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I am afraid you would have to run it around 100mg to get decent mass gains also you would definately want to run it longer then 5 weeks.

Again i repeat, Anavar out of all those compounds is the best for dry gains+recomp and good muscle/strength (dosed 50mg++) otherwise dzine would fit very well.

yeahbuddy22

Awards
thx everyone.

thats my only concern with var is that i would have to dose it really high. is dzine effective 4-5 weeks at 30mg or best at 6 weeks? what would typical gains be and how much is lost on pct?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I have run it at 30/30/45/45/45/45 with trenazone at 2ml and had very few sides.

thx everyone.

thats my only concern with var is that i would have to dose it really high. is dzine effective 4-5 weeks at 30mg or best at 6 weeks? what would typical gains be and how much is lost on pct?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1