Please Criticize My Cycle

Predator13

Awards
Hey guys,

I am 25, about 190 lb, 6'1", >10% bf. Doing my second cycle here and would like some constructive feedback please.

Here is what I have in mind:

Week 1-12 500 mg testosterone cypionate
Week 1-10 300 mg deca durabolin
Week 1-14 500iu 2 x week HCG
Week 1-12 0.5 mg adex EOD

PCT
Week 15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have Prami on hand just in case of Deca Gyno.

Should I also get Caber or Letro?
Should I run adex through the entire cycle including PCT?
Is my PCT adequate?

Any feedback is very appreciated.
Thanks guys!!!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
No help from me, but I'm thinking about running a similar cycle so I'm subscribing to learn...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
What was your first cycle?

Hey guys,

I am 25, about 190 lb, 6'1", >10% bf. Doing my second cycle here and would like some constructive feedback please.

Here is what I have in mind:

Week 1-12 500 mg testosterone cypionate
Week 1-10 300 mg deca durabolin
Week 1-14 500iu 2 x week HCG
Week 1-12 0.5 mg adex EOD

PCT
Week 15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have Prami on hand just in case of Deca Gyno.

Should I also get Caber or Letro?
Should I run adex through the entire cycle including PCT?
Is my PCT adequate?

Any feedback is very appreciated.
Thanks guys!!!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
This post makes me sad. Read up on serms and how long you are on pct. Most of the scary sides are from using it for months and months, or using outlandish dosages.

Oh, Novaldex side effects is scary check it online..........use another product instead.........

Husker89

Banned
Awards
your cycle is fine dude this advice makes no sense, i get stoppinga 19norandrogen befoe test(usually 2 weeks) but upping weeks 3-6? Why? and why those weeks? Just stupid advice especially with test and deca, deca can have some bad sides(test can do) so get prami or caber on hand
Well taught out cycle!

You just need to do some blood work first to know your baselines...........and weeks 3-6 increase the deca to 400mg and week 1 and week ten decrease to 200mg.........

Predator13

Awards
test 500 mg for 12 weeks. Clomid/Nolva PCT was my first cycle

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
test 500 mg for 12 weeks. Clomid/Nolva PCT was my first cycle
sorry man, we are just messing around. most guys will say 10 weeks deca is not enough since it takes forever to kick in...but you got the test running past the deca part right....bad part is that if you run the deca for longer, like 12-14 weeks then you gotta run the test for at least 14 probably 16 weeks....which is a long cycle and not sure if you got enough gear for it even. so maybe just test would be better, but test deca is a badass combo for sure.

Predator13

Awards
sorry man, we are just messing around. most guys will say 10 weeks deca is not enough since it takes forever to kick in...but you got the test running past the deca part right....bad part is that if you run the deca for longer, like 12-14 weeks then you gotta run the test for at least 14 probably 16 weeks....which is a long cycle and not sure if you got enough gear for it even. so maybe just test would be better, but test deca is a badass combo for sure.
Gotcha, thanks man.

Yeah, I have 2 vials of test. 1 is 200 mg/ml 20ml and another 250 mg/ml 10ml. And I also got 20 ml 200mg/ml vial of deca so that is all I have to work with. I am considering doing test only again but don't want to feel like I just wasted some money buying deca.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Save it, its not like it will expire in the next month.

Gotcha, thanks man.

Yeah, I have 2 vials of test. 1 is 200 mg/ml 20ml and another 250 mg/ml 10ml. And I also got 20 ml 200mg/ml vial of deca so that is all I have to work with. I am considering doing test only again but don't want to feel like I just wasted some money buying deca.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Gotcha, thanks man.

well you got enough deca for ~13 weeks at 300mg per week....so run it for 13 weeks, and run the test at 500mg for 15 weeks. long cycle, but it will utilize what you got in house. problem solved.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
hcg is going to be a god send for this one if he runs it for 15 weeks.

well you got enough deca for ~13 weeks at 300mg per week....so run it for 13 weeks, and run the test at 500mg for 15 weeks. long cycle, but it will utilize what you got in house. problem solved.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Oh and start PCT at week 18. 4 weeks post deca and 2 weeks post test. or maybe week 17, I've started PCT 3 weeks post deca but everybody will probably hollar about that part :D