SD for 5 weeks?

1kerry

Awards
Im about to start my second hdrol cycle, and planning to buy a new ph before the ban...

As many others, I'm a little afraid of SD side effect and liver stress, and my question is, is it worth taking it for 5 weeks @ 10/10/10/20/20 ??? with Stano @ 600 all the way, maybe increasing it to 750???

Main goal would be lean mass .... lets say 7-10 lbs....(my first hdrol cycle i GAINED around 17lbs after pct, with 2-3 % bf gain)

Thanks!

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Hint liver support with tudca.

Im about to start my second hdrol cycle, and planning to buy a new ph before the ban...

As many others, I'm a little afraid of SD side effect and liver stress, and my question is, is it worth taking it for 5 weeks @ 10/10/10/20/20 ??? with Stano @ 600 all the way, maybe increasing it to 750???

Main goal would be lean mass .... lets say 7-10 lbs....(my first hdrol cycle i GAINED around 17lbs after pct, with 2-3 % bf gain)

Thanks!

1kerry

Awards
oh right, thanks for your support .....so I may try this stack SD/STANO and instead of 5 weeks, 4 @ 10/20/20/20 and take this TUDCA...awesome...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Thats what I am going to be running except with AI life support for my next cycle. Although I am probably going to be running it at 20mg for 5 weeks. Might add in liv 52 but tudca and CEL should be enough for you.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is mainly all water/glycogen weight you gain. If you want to look good before an event or just for some chicks...it'll work great to make you explode within the quickness. Strength is crazy too!!! However when you stop taking it you deflate. Definitely a 'he must have been on something' feel.

With the 'actual' muscle you put on with SD, I'd rather much stick to a less harsher methyl and get the same sustainable gains.

If you do end up going with SD anyway....I wouldn't do 10mg for that many weeks. I did 20mg right out the gate and really didn't notice anything much within the first 2 weeks except crazy hard core lethargy. Got shut down pretty bad in just those 2 weeks as well.

1kerry

Awards
Thanks for the reply....what compounds you recommend??

In 2 weeks im gonna do this hdrol/stano cycle, and planning to make a third hdrol cycle on march with 11-oxo and stano...for recomp....I got good results with my firsg cycle (2 years ago) this should be good also....but Im a little afraid that After 2-3 hdrol cycles my body wont respond well to hdrol, so thats why im planning on trying something better...sd or epi maybe at the end of next year

Thatguy_603

Awards

In 2 weeks im gonna do this hdrol/stano cycle, and planning to make a third hdrol cycle on march with 11-oxo and stano...for recomp....I got good results with my firsg cycle (2 years ago) this should be good also....but Im a little afraid that After 2-3 hdrol cycles my body wont respond well to hdrol, so thats why im planning on trying something better...sd or epi maybe at the end of next year
If u log ur hdrol/stano cycle I'll follow .. Lol I'm thinking of stacking them too but can't seem to find any logs on here...

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

I couldn't tell you from experience. I've had a katanadrol v2.0 go, a super drol go and that's about it. Pretty lengthy jump hu? lol

Epistane is a great starter compound and one I will be doing in the next 2 weeks. All the research on it is most good then bad and seems to run with the intensity and consistency you bring to your nutrition and training. I'm confident I will enjoy the cycle. You should look into Epistane.

1kerry

Awards
good cycle there KRAMPUS....

sO LAZY for a log =/ THATGUY
EPISTANEMEN, Ill consider epi, but looks like Im going with dm-zine

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Your body. Your choice. Brotha ;) Good luck on your cycle.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Dimethazine is fantastic, if you have any questions on it let me know. I have run it 4 times and loved each and every one of them.

1kerry

Awards
awesome KRAMPUS....will dzine help for a lean bulk? can I stack it with stano?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
You would want to run the stano for longer then the dimethazine unless you are planning a 6 week dimethazine run.

awesome KRAMPUS....will dzine help for a lean bulk? can I stack it with stano?

1kerry

Awards
Oh right.... The. Ill stack UP dzine instead pf SD