1-test itches..again.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am getting itchy when I get a little hot. It is crazy itchyness that is horribe. Why does 1 test do this? M1t doenst do it to me but 1 test does. I think I might have to drop the 1 test cyp from my cycle if I get any hives. But its cool cause I am on Sledge test and VPX EQ, along with a few other 17aa's at different parts of my cycle (not at the same time), so I can make up for the 1 test with other things. Thanks

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am getting itchy when I get a little hot. It is crazy itchyness that is horribe. Why does 1 test do this? M1t doenst do it to me but 1 test does. I think I might have to drop the 1 test cyp from my cycle if I get any hives. But its cool cause I am on Sledge test and VPX EQ, along with a few other 17aa's at different parts of my cycle (not at the same time), so I can make up for the 1 test with other things. Thanks
You are the first person besides myself that I have heard of this with. I'm on sledges 1-test cyp too. Its like just warming up a lttle bit gives me uncontrolable itches. The more you itch, the worse it gets and the hotter you get. I know what yuo mean by horrible, it has been unbarable for me at certain times. The only thing that helps it go away is either going outside in the cold air, or geting something else cold and putting it on my neck to cool me down. So I know exactly what you are going through.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me on 300mg of 1ad. Can't wait to feel it 10x worse when I do 300mg transdermal 1-test.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal didn't give me a problem, but then again, I think I only did 200mg transdermal. Right now I'm on 700mg/week 1-test cyp, which does it pretty badly. I originally thought it was from the sledge test with the 4-ad cyp/prop that was doing it.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i believe i'm allergic to the 1-test molecule. it's making be break out in hives occasionally. i have to take my Zyrtec to keep it under control

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i get the itches too on trans 1-test....real annoying.

yourHEAD

Awards
400 mg 1-test trans and never had a problem. I agree with you guy. I think you guys are allergic or something.

Brian

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
400 mg 1-test trans and never had a problem. I agree with you guy. I think you guys are allergic or something.

Brian

Fig i just copy you cause i was gonna say the same thing and we have same name.

skoal

Awards
I broke out in hives using a transdermal 1-test. Oral never bothered me. The alleric reaction wasn't just hives, my upper lip also swelled up to twice it's normal size. If you're having trouble with it. I was lucky that it was just my lip that swelled up and not my throut or tongue. Seemd like there are a fair number of people that are having trouble with 1-test.

darkcrayz

Awards
I broke out in hives using a transdermal 1-test. Oral never bothered me. The alleric reaction wasn't just hives, my upper lip also swelled up to twice it's normal size. If you're having trouble with it. I was lucky that it was just my lip that swelled up and not my throut or tongue. Seemd like there are a fair number of people that are having trouble with 1-test.
friend of mine was talking 300 mg 1 AD and he got the test hives also.

how do you know if you are allergic? im gonna take my first 1AD/4AD stack this spring before i lean out for summer and i would prefer to know upfront if im gonna have this problem.

skoal

Awards
You won't know until you try it. I've only had trouble with 1-test as a transdermal and that is probably when most people are going to have a problem with it. If you're unsure and want to be safe, take a lower dose for the first few days and build up from there. Also, don't start it on a day when you have to go to work, school or a family event. Nothing like swelling up in front of everyone and having to explain it. But do make sure that you can get in touch with someone in case you do need medical attention.

The general prinicple that you'll get from the really experienced guys on this board will all pretty much give you the same advide. Get all your information, make an informed decision, and proceed slowly at first.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
i have been getting itchy and hives that last about 10 minutes, its like super itchy not normal, skin doesnt even feel dry either. im not taking that much 1 test because i get so sore from it, im working my way up, its not site pain either, ill feel soreness in my knee and further down my quad...its weird. but the itching doesnt change, it may something in the solution other than the 1-test...im also using sledge test and 4ad cyp

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys who are getting the itch, oral or trans?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
pinning. it takes a dumbass like me to inject an allergen into my muscle...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys who are getting the itch, oral or trans?
It appears that people are getting it from all forms. I guess if you're allergic to the compound it really doesn't matter what form it is administered in. Now if there's a threshold that one has to overcome it would depend on dosages but then the effectiveness of delivery method comes into play. Oral having the least bioavailability would be the least likely to cause this followed by trans and injectible. I and several of my friends have run 1-test trans with no itchiness for what it's worth. A couple did have a rash for the first 3 days but that's was probably from the trans itself.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
My experience with 1Test I did get redness but I believe that was only from repeated applications in the same spots. Once I went to 4 or 5 spots the redness went away.

BTW I am sure it has been said before but have you ever rubbed Deep Heat on after a hot shower. The 'BURN' is AMAZING to where you are wiping it off> So taking this info and putting on the transdermal after a hot shower can't do anything but help with absorbtion. I would dry off completely before rubbing it on though.

If you try this I would recommend that after rubbing it on you go outside the bathroom into a cool room so you don't sweat the prohormone off.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, hot water opens your pores. for best results,

1st-hot shower, than dry
2nd-rub USP DMSO on application spot
3rd-3 min. later apply dermal

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I havent been using 1 test cyp for about a week still getting the itchies. How long it take for this **** to clear your system? Halk life is 5-7 days right.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Half life i think is 5-7 days, but i believe it still around 2 weeks for it to fully clear the system, which is why many take an oral the next two weeks after last injection. I just stopped my cycle the other day (ended about 1-2weeks early) for the reason that I want to get some more off time in before I start my real cycle.

I'm thinking the itching should start to subdue any day now, since the less you have in your system the less you have to react to, just a guess though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'mallergic to 1-test as well. I had dosed it high, with a small amount of 4OHT the last time. I think it took about 3 weeks for it to go away for me. The itchiness in my finger and toe joints were unbearable at times. Try taking some Benedryl, that may help some. Also, I used an anti-itch cream (over the counter) and rubbed it into where I itched. Seemed to alleviate it some.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
1 test cyp itching

mostly my back and legs itch, not really joints like that, howerver i do feel soreness in my joints right after pinning it it goes away in a few hours, im keeping my does of 1 test down, ill try and raise it slowly and see if my body gets used to it, but in the mean time im doing well with m1t, no sides at all up to 15mg a day

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
btw my current cycle consists of:

wk 1-10 aprox. 2000mg/wk 4ad cyp, 4ad prop,4oht cyp(equal volume of sledge test and 4ad cyp from DS, dont feel like doing the math on the sledge test)
300 mg 1 test cyp

wk 2-4 10,15,20 mg/day M1T (increase to 20mg based on tolerance)

wk 2-7 400mg/day 1,4 andro (oral)

wk 3-8 meth1,4ad 30mg/day while on m1t then up to 150mg/day after

wk 5-9 slin PWO

wk 8-10 MethylDHT 100mg/day