Shelf Life

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

Shelf Life

Bought a couple bottles of Beastdrol and Helladrol from Need to Build Muscle before the products were pulled and I was just wondering how long is the shelf life before they expire and shouldn't be taken.

Also where is the best place to keep the bottles so that they are kept fresh longer.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind View Post
    Bought a couple bottles of Beastdrol and Helladrol from Need to Build Muscle before the products were pulled and I was just wondering how long is the shelf life before they expire and shouldn't be taken.

Also where is the best place to keep the bottles so that they are kept fresh longer.

Keep them stored in a cool dark place.

Under the bottles will be a MSD which is a date the manufacturer should sell the product. The product is good for a couple of years after this date. I can't remember specifically how long superdrol is good for after the MSD.....but I've even seen logs with people that have kept it for SEVERAL years and it still worked fine for them.

Contact Mrsupps through chat or email. They're good at responding rather quickly.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

In a below-ground basement in the dark. Is usually best. I've heard they stay good for 5-8 years if unopened and sealed well. Vacuum packing it would probably help last longer.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.26%

I was wondering the same thing, do any of you guys have any experience with Forged Sd? I found it dirt cheap but didn't want to stock pile it if it was a sub-par sd clone.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, do any of you guys have any experience with Forged Sd? I found it dirt cheap but didn't want to stock pile it if it was a sub-par sd clone.

Superdrol lasts a long ass time. Most pro hormones will last 2-3 years. Epistane last only 6 months for it's shelf life while other PH's have still been effective for up to 5 years.

There was a website I came across that had the shelf life of each particular compound. Googled to try and find it again to copy/paste but was too lazy to go past the first page.

Don't store it in a freezer/fridge as the condensation will F**K it up. Store in a cool dark place.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    It's legit. I found it for less than $20 for a 90-pill bottle. I already have a ton of SD but for the price it wouldn't hurt to have more...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.26%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

It's legit. I found it for less than $20 for a 90-pill bottle. I already have a ton of SD but for the price it wouldn't hurt to have more...
    Yup same here bro, I just didn't want to buy some bogus SD, thanks for the heads up.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

Thanks for the help guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shelf life on Prohormone powders?
    By NPursuit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 03:33 PM