Adropen first cycle and tren hex for 2nd

Aaron1625

Awards
I'm *25 years old never done a cycle im 185lbs and was about 200lbs a couple of months ago and trimmed down to 175 to lean out and now i have stepped my diet, calories and protein intake up and im lifting heavier and doing a lot more lower body workouts to bulk naturally. I'm now 185 with 13% BF *and have increased my strenghth and cardio over the past two months and I have been lifting since I was a 18 on and off but have been consistent for the past three years of just trying to look and be healthy but I'm ready for the next level and i know AAS is not a magic shot. Im strong and fit in overall lifting and keep up with Some of my aas buddies*

*Im take creating, daily vitamins, whey protein , egg beaters, Greek yogurt lots of chicken breast and lunch meat and tuna and having at least one lean red meat meal a week. Also Eating broccoli and sweet potato and salads with some fruit as side snacks also watching sodium intake*

been around 3500+ calories " my base metabolic rate burns 2400 if I sit around all day"*

Protein is around 200grams*

" i will be stepping up on calories and protein on cycle to keep gaining"*

So i decided to go to a friend who has had great results on his last cycle which is what he prescribed me. so being a noob i said ok give me that with out asking what it was and I wound up with a UGL of adropen 275 and tren hex 100mg ml*

*I did research and the gear and it is g2g even though most won't touch BD products bc the lack of quality control of counterfeits *

I did more of my research and said I'm screwed bc it goes against the grain of every experienced users advice. I have been reading and reading and am trying to find a way to use my gear with out being an idiot.*

I can't sell it bc I was and idiot and opened it and almost pinned it but being a smart idiot as one could say i didn't do it*

So I bought RUI aromasin and hcg and **** Hcgenerate and novla

And put together a cycle plan and I can't see the sense in ruining my body and first cycle *by doing what I have below*

Andropen 1cc 275mg *monand thurs= 550wk
Tren 1cc 100mg= 200 wk*
Mon morning and thurs night*
1 week after 1st pin*
Hcg 250 iu at same time as the aas*
Stop hcg 1 week prior to last pin
12.5 mg eod aromasin continue through 2 wks of pct*
Novoladex 40 20 20 20
Hcgenerate right away

Then said no to this bc it's not far from a full blown BB cycle

So here I am now with hopefully a solution for now

Monday thurs 1cc andropen 275
For 8 wks = 550mg a week
Aromasin @ 12.5 Eod
10-14 days after last pin
Novladex 40 20 20*
Hcgenerate on cycle @ 2 pills am and 1 pill at pm*
I figure 8 weeks on this bc I can maybe use the rest of the gear in a diff cycle If I do well on my first aas cycle listed above. *I'm pessimistic about the above cycle bc all the diff blend of esters but figured its worth a shot*
Left over cycle if all goes well with first cycle and I have great gains*
Then next time I will try*

Mon thurs *2cc tren hex *100mg =400mg a week
Mon 1cc Andro 275mg
Tren for 8 wks*
Andro 9 weeks*
Hcg 250iu @ mon thur
Aromasin @ 6.25 =.25cc EOD
Aprox a week after 1st *pin *start the AI and hcg
Novla 10 -14 days after last pin*
Run AI for another 2 weeks after last pin and Hcgenerate right away*

I did find a lot of people stating that with there experience and research of the tren and how it's affinity is very strong compared to test and that it should be run at higher dose for better tren effects and keeping a dose of around 300 mg of test to keep libido and estro in check*
I know it's lengthy and hopefully isn't too confusing but I tried to lay it all out there to try and get honest opinions and the right feed back by listing what info most users ask for when this stuff is asked*

Thoughts please?*