So scared I forgot to aspirate......

hardlyworkin

Awards
I did my first injection tonight and I was so scared I forgot to aspirate. I cleaned the area and vile top with alcohol. I then pulled out .8 cc of test e in the syringe. I changed needles and injected into the upper outer portion of the glute. I didnt hurt but I was so worried that I forgot to aspirate the syringe. What should I look for later on? A little blood came out but stopped about 30secs later after I held the alcohol pad on it. This is my first cycle and I only injected about .8cc of test e.
Thanks

PS Hope I am alive tomorrow...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you'll be ok. the chances of hitting a blood vessel are pretty slim and i've never even heard of anyone hitting one in the glute. a little blood afterwards is normal. live and learn, aspirate from now on.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I've hit a vein in my glute. You would definately already know if you hit one. You'll be fine just be more careful next time.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah if you cut through one thats no big deal. I have done that a few times however I have never drawn blood from a glute shot. If you dumped that into your vin you would know immediately trust me

hardlyworkin

Awards
ok you guys say I would know already..what exactly would happen?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
What would it feel like to inject into a vein? Would you die?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You would cough like a mofo once the crap hits your lungs and get dizzy, nauseous, and chills. You CAN die from it but it's not, well I don't want to say not likely cause I don't know many guys who have done it often, but I do know it's possible. I think what could happen is called a respiratory or cardiac embolism or something like that but not completely sure.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
How long would it take to recover? Or permanant damage?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much exactly is .8cc of test enanthate?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
How long would it take to recover? Or permanant damage?
I could be wrong on this but I think the only permanent damage would be death(that's pretty permanent). Also maybe scar tissue could build up in your lungs if you did it enough. Other than that within like 15 minutes you should feel better. I mistakenly hit a vein with 1ml once. I aspirated and everything so I must have moved the needle during injecting and don't really know how much actually got into a vein, but for about 15 minutes, I felt like I was gonna die. I coughed for a good 5 minutes and then got chills and dizzy. It sucked to say the least.

hardlyworkin

Awards
300mg/ml so .8cc would come to about 240mg per injection at twice a week it is almost 500mg/week.

CrazyNut

Awards
yeah i think i stuck some in my vein once, felt like **** was gonna come spouting outta my nose. coughed a lot. trouble breathing, almost felt like my nose was gonna explode. had knee pains. lasted about 10 minutes

d00fy

Awards
didn't you post this at the AR and BB board:p dam u must be paranoid scared about getting an abcess or someshit:p

darkcrayz

Awards
what does aspirate mean? pull the syringe back after you stick it in to make sure you didnt hit a vein?

if you do hit a vein and you pull back and inject can some test still get into the vein?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I've hit a vein, but didn't realize it even though I did aspirate. I guess while pushing the plunger in, the needle went a little farther and hit a vein. As was stated above, I began to have uncontrollable coughing, chest and lungs felt very heavy and I had trouble breathing. It was around 5 minutes dealing with that, then the rest of the night I just felt like I had chest congestion. Not fun at all.