M4OHN following 1T/4AD/1,4AD?

MightyMouse69

Awards
Just finished up a 1T/4AD/1,4 AD cycle, gained about 8 solid lbs (this should be called the "Wood-Cycle" cuz I sported wood all the time on it). I wanted to finish off with a M4OHN cycle, my question is should I hit the Nolva now or wait till I am done with the M4OHN.

Thanks in advance bros.

BLiStEr

Awards
Just finished up a 1T/4AD/1,4 AD cycle, gained about 8 solid lbs (this should be called the "Wood-Cycle" cuz I sported wood all the time on it). I wanted to finish off with a M4OHN cycle, my question is should I hit the Nolva now or wait till I am done with the M4OHN.

Thanks in advance bros.
I always finish my cycle completely before starting anti E's unless you are experiencing symptom's of gyno (caused by high levels of estrogen) then you can and should take Nolva while on cycle, otherwise there is not a need to start it before PCT. estrogen levels tend to increase when test levels are low or if taking a PH that has a high rate of conversion to estrogen. Your cycle looks fine so IMHO I would wait.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long did you do that cycle, and at what sort of split...

MightyMouse69

Awards
how long did you do that cycle, and at what sort of split...
Thanks Blister for your feedback, think I will run out the M4OHN before I go to my Nolva.

Wolfe, I did 120 mg/day of the M1,4AD, and the Big One (6/g 1-T)+4g4AD(I added)...over a 4 week period.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that's not the same as 1,4ad in the thread's title.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what are the advantages/disadvantages of starting with say M1T or M1,4 AD...?

MightyMouse69

Awards
Oh, that's not the same as 1,4ad in the thread's title.
Sorry, glad I clarified...but your point is? Do you have an answer to the question by any chance?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would wait til after m4ohn to start nolva. m4ohn will dry you up too.

also 1,4 andro and m1,4 andro are very different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1