Future Lean Bulk Cycle Thoughts

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
So i was thinking of running something around december, for 6weeks. i know im gonna do test prop 200mg EOD, but what else?

goals:
10lbs of lean muscle
lose 2% bf

current stats:
5-10, 195, 10%
ill prob end up being 205 by time i start the cycle.

It has not be something somewhat "mild" so PCT isnt hell. No tren.
I was thinking winstrol oil 100-150mg EOD weeks 1-6, test prop 200mg EOD week 1-6, proviron 50mg ED week 1-6.

Im thinking maybe add NPP at like 75mg EOD weeks 1-4 for extra joint lubrication/anabolic properties.

Id love to try mast, but my understanding is its wayy to weak unless taken at atleast 500mg prop/week. thats too much money.
Primo is the same way as mast, too expensive. ive heard great things about both compounds at like 800-1200mg /week.

TestEinstein

Awards
Will this be run with metabolic aids (ECA, clen, T3)? Honestly I think a lot can be accomplished with test/proviron alone. If you've had a good history with winstrol go for it, the dosing is about right. It would be superior to anavar for your purposes.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why run NPP and winni? Seems counter productive. I would run the test prop and var at 80 for the whole 6 weeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Why run NPP and winni? Seems counter productive. I would run the test prop and var at 80 for the whole 6 weeks.
counter productive? how? Nandrolone is a very anabolic compound, winstrol is a strong androgen. they compliment each other greatly in my opinion. i understand the whole "deca will bloat you" but thats not the case with NPP especially at 75mg EOD.

ive been advised many times by older guys to run winstrol + 300mg deca for a cut. ive never done it tho.

prop + var is a great mild cycle.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run Masteron at 300mgs or so and felt it helped. Deca and Winny do go well together. Since you're already pinning Prop I'd say NPP and Winny, 50-75mgs EOD each.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-6 test prop 200mg EOD
week 1-4 NPP 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-6 Win Depot 100-150mg EOD

starting IGF lr3 3weeks before the ^ cycle and running it up until the 3rd week (40days) and than again week 7-12. dosing - 50mcg ED pre bed, or 100mcg EOD pre bed.

I think im going to get my hands on a lot of pharmacy grade proviron, so maybe 50-100mg proviron ED weeks 1-6?
never ran proviron before.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
So i was thinking of running something around december, for 6weeks. i know im gonna do test prop 200mg EOD, but what else?

goals:
10lbs of lean muscle
lose 2% bf

current stats:
5-10, 195, 10%
ill prob end up being 205 by time i start the cycle.

It has not be something somewhat "mild" so PCT isnt hell. No tren.
I was thinking winstrol oil 100-150mg EOD weeks 1-6, test prop 200mg EOD week 1-6, proviron 50mg ED week 1-6.

Im thinking maybe add NPP at like 75mg EOD weeks 1-4 for extra joint lubrication/anabolic properties.

Id love to try mast, but my understanding is its wayy to weak unless taken at atleast 500mg prop/week. thats too much money.
Primo is the same way as mast, too expensive. ive heard great things about both compounds at like 800-1200mg /week.
why not run the Masteron at a less expensive dose for AI properties at least? Just noticed you don't have one listed. I've done that before, and with your proviron, a lesser dose will be more, no??