Ultradrol, Trenavar, Mechabol, Boladrol ect.ect.ect..

  1. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Ultradrol, Trenavar, Mechabol, Boladrol ect.ect.ect..


    These were hyped to be the New Wonder Steroids, but for awhile I haven't heard too much about them. Were they not so wonderful?

  2. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    My mistake there is a guy posting how Trenavar is making him cough.
  3. Registered User
    Cadack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    61046

    I don't know from first hand experience but i remember reading a bunch of posts about boladrol being total crap.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jethro52185's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    235

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    My mistake there is a guy posting how Trenavar is making him cough.
    How is that even possible? Isn't that an oral?
  5. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Exactly what I was thinking

  6. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    he's probably just catching a cold
  7. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Ya pretty sure that's impossible
  8. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Ya pretty sure that's impossible
    psychological no doubt. You read something about injectable trenbolone acetate and there it is.
  9. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    But besides that. I thought that i would have been hearing alot more rave reviews of these compounds over the last 4 or 5 months, and i haven't really heard anything.
  10. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    psychological no doubt. You read something about injectable trenbolone acetate and there it is.
    Theresss your sign (god I hate blue collar comedy, can't believe I just quoted that trash lol)
  11. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Theresss your sign (god I hate blue collar comedy, can't believe I just quoted that trash lol)
    ???
  12. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,558
    Rep Power
    1590240

    trenavar is a nice compound, other companies have went on to replicate it, even over in the uk.

    ultradrol is also a nice compound, nothing like m1t, or sd for that matter.

    both these compounds are (in my and others opinions) underdosed (with double the dosage really needed for both).

    mechabol has been getting good reviews, and i havn't seen anyone complain about not responding.

    boladrol, eh, well, who knows.

    mentabolan is also good stuff, but again, expensive to run at a good dose.
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    we spent some time debunking the trenavar cough guys "theories" ....not sure why its posted in supps? people still feel PH/DS are supps I guess....
  14. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    trenavar is a nice compound, other companies have went on to replicate it, even over in the uk.

    ultradrol is also a nice compound, nothing like m1t, or sd for that matter.

    both these compounds are (in my and others opinions) underdosed (with double the dosage really needed for both).

    mechabol has been getting good reviews, and i havn't seen anyone complain about not responding.

    boladrol, eh, well, who knows.

    mentabolan is also good stuff, but again, expensive to run at a good dose.
    You might be right but i haven't been reading anything about ultradrol, trenavar or boladrol in months. If they were decent we would be hearing alot more about them. Unless people just aren't getting results because they are underdosed like you were saying. But either way it's like they are forgotten
  15. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    we spent some time debunking the trenavar cough guys "theories" ....not sure why its posted in supps? people still feel PH/DS are supps I guess....
    This is the anabolics section??
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    This is the anabolics section??
    this is womens bodybuilding forum dude.....go take a right turn at nutrition forum, then on your left, 2 forums down the corridor, will be anbabolics .......
  17. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this is womens bodybuilding forum dude.....go take a right turn at nutrition forum, then on your left, 2 forums down the corridor, will be anbabolics .......
    Yea I see, is that you in your avatar? You're cute
  18. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Yea I see, is that you in your avatar? You're cute
  19. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
  20. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,934
    Rep Power
    1126928

    I love ultradrol. Under dosed though. But good gains and strength. Will buy a few bottles before the ban.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  21. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I love ultradrol. Under dosed though. But good gains and strength. Will buy a few bottles before the ban.
    I hear you, but it just seems like all these compounds just disappeared.
  22. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I love ultradrol. Under dosed though. But good gains and strength. Will buy a few bottles before the ban.
    isn't superdrol and pstanz the only two guarenteed to be banned? or is everybody pretty much assuming the current bill will pass to include most the others? (a little out of the loop on this issue)
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    LMFAO....I wish, I'd be fingering myself all day
  24. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    LMFAO....I wish, I'd be fingering myself all day
    You would definitely never have to buy yourself a drink again.
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    isn't superdrol and pstanz the only two guarenteed to be banned? or is everybody pretty much assuming the current bill will pass to include most the others? (a little out of the loop on this issue)
    i think SD and Pstanz were already banned, but now they are clearing out stock, since there is an actual date to get rid of stock? the new law, and the wide ranging implications (like EVERYTHING), isn't passed yet and won't be for months maybe a year or more...if it passes at all that is...we should make a big stink about it and not re-elect anybody who votes for it.......
  26. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I love ultradrol. Under dosed though. But good gains and strength. Will buy a few bottles before the ban.
    Did you try any of the others?
  27. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    trenavar is a nice compound, other companies have went on to replicate it, even over in the uk.

    ultradrol is also a nice compound, nothing like m1t, or sd for that matter.

    both these compounds are (in my and others opinions) underdosed (with double the dosage really needed for both).

    mechabol has been getting good reviews, and i havn't seen anyone complain about not responding.

    boladrol, eh, well, who knows.

    mentabolan is also good stuff, but again, expensive to run at a good dose.
    On X-Trenavar, I was the most outspoken critic of it. You need a lot, 45mg really is where it starts to shine and show signs it really converts to tren and has results that reflect that conversion. I have not tried any of the others but Mechabol is going to be better than halo and certainly pmag. I believe that methylsten is a better compound than superdrol because it has a way better A:A ratio and much less sides. Also, it can be dialed in easier than SD because most SD is dosed in 10mg pills making that hit or miss.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  28. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    i think SD and Pstanz were already banned, but now they are clearing out stock, since there is an actual date to get rid of stock? the new law, and the wide ranging implications (like EVERYTHING), isn't passed yet and won't be for months maybe a year or more...if it passes at all that is...we should make a big stink about it and not re-elect anybody who votes for it.......
    Yea I don't get all this banning sh!t..seriously isn't there more the government can spend their time with? I completely understand wanting to keep PH's out of the hands of minors but if you're in your mid-late 20's and beyond why do they really care?
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Yea I don't get all this banning sh!t..seriously isn't there more the government can spend their time with? I completely understand wanting to keep PH's out of the hands of minors but if you're in your mid-late 20's and beyond why do they really care?
    the have some sort of ulterior motive, probably money-driven....maybe they want the Rx lobbyists to get the rights to selling all these PH's and DS or they have "stock" in the UGL's? LOL..
  30. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the have some sort of ulterior motive, probably money-driven....maybe they want the Rx lobbyists to get the rights to selling all these PH's and DS or they have "stock" in the UGL's? LOL..
    Or maybee they're all Jealous of us Musclehead DemiGODS.
  31. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,934
    Rep Power
    1126928

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    i think SD and Pstanz were already banned, but now they are clearing out stock, since there is an actual date to get rid of stock? the new law, and the wide ranging implications (like EVERYTHING), isn't passed yet and won't be for months maybe a year or more...if it passes at all that is...we should make a big stink about it and not re-elect anybody who votes for it.......
    This exactly Bigc
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  32. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,934
    Rep Power
    1126928

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico

    I hear you, but it just seems like all these compounds just disappeared.
    The buzz did slow down but it doesn't mean it isn't effective. I think people are just going with the normal sd, Epi and other single known compounds.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  33. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,934
    Rep Power
    1126928

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico
    Or maybee they're all Jealous of us Musclehead DemiGODS.
    They sure are lol. Most of them politicians are over weight smh.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  34. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,934
    Rep Power
    1126928

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico

    Did you try any of the others?
    No I haven't but I do want to try mechabol.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECT - not PCT
    By arizonanewbie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
  2. my stack so far.recreate ect...
    By skratch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:09 PM
  3. Why is H-drol and M-drol ect..... so cheap
    By Navyrigger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:07 AM
  4. Dsade Ect... BCAA density Q
    By justreading in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:57 PM
  5. Question regarding dbol / weight gain ect..
    By hardgainer21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 09:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in