PMAG: is a SERM needed, or just PCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmagnum

Awards
Ok, this is my first time ever messing around with any pro-hormones and I wanted to bulk up a little bit. I was just under 180 (roughly 178-179) before I started my first cycle of pmag. Ive gone 50mg the first week, 75mg the second week, and 100mg the third week, and I'm starting on my fourth week keeping the dosage at 100mg (all mg's a day). I'm already up 8 pounds lifting 6 days a week, taking a cycle assist and a **** ton of protein. The only side effects I've had are lethargy and occasional high BP.

My cycle will be over in a few weeks and I've been hesitant to buy a SERM because they're expensive as **** and I don't know if I will exactly need it. I have "Revolution Black PCT" for my PCT therapy and it claims to "block estrogen". Should the PCT be enough to ensure that I don't get boobs, is a SERM absolutely needed, or is a SERM at least worth the hundred bucks because of the odds?

Thanks.

Pmagnum

Awards
reliable sites for serms? and do i need a serm?

woodbear

Awards
Dunno. I know people who have run trenazone at 1 ml for 4 weeks, with no loss of libido or gyno issues, and just did otc pct. One did daa plus erase, one novedex xt with anatropin... The last one is in pct still, he gained like 7lbs on trenazone, and continues to gain a bit with that pct... so it seems to work fine... He loved trenazone, no sides, but not big gains, either in strength or size. His bench only moved up like 5- 10lbs...he always liked the good old nolvadex xt, so he stocked up last year... But really likes anatropin with it. ...

But this guy has been natural for 20 years. Layne norton sized or bigger... So potential for gains would be lower than one who only has trained a few years anyway.

I also know people who did hdrol and got gyno even when using a serm.. But usually after pct.... Nolva raises test and estradiol, but keeps the estrogen from binding in the bad places... But as soon as you go off, you have a period with high estrogen ...but high test too...if you recovered that is. Which means it helps keeping gains, and lowers risk of gyno..but not completly.
i would have a serm just incase...

I dont know how strong pmag is compared to trenazone, but someone else might help you more:)

Pmagnum

Awards
Thanks for reply I appreciate it,
When would I notice the breast tissue building or other side effects besides itchy nipples, like the end of the cycle, pct, or after?

woodbear

Awards
From what i experienced my one and only havoc cycle, but also from reading here... During, after all depends on your body and what stuff you are using. With epi, nothing until after pct with nolva ... But i had existing minor gyno, not visible only a small penny sized flat gland... They swelled up and got a bit tender a few months after, but not bigger. I kept them in check for a while with novedex xt and later erase. Erase is good, but novedex was better..... They are a bit tender now and then, but when i first got them, totally out of the blue when i was 22-23... Theyhurt like hell...
so i would not worry if you get a bit tender nips, gyno hurts.... I know people with proper gyno from years of roid use, they all say, it really hurt just wearing a shirt...but it starts puffy, then gets tender and leakiy...if you dont stop it then it might become full blown gyno...

Mine hurt for 6months ...then swelled down and stopped hurting. I suspect my love for soy protein was the cause... I changed brands aroundthat time, and boom..pain went away....i later read, too much soy was not good,for men...

woodbear

Awards
Btw... If you get tender puffy or leaky nipples, and do bloodwork, I ll swear they wil show you have high estradiol...I have checked 3 times...the more they can be felt, the higher estradiol levels..
i can use daa for one week, i feel really alpha and strong, one more week, and strengh and libido declines and nipples get tender. So i like todo daa 1 week on and 1 off or with erase etc. Daa raises both test and estrogen, me probably more than other

Hmm felt like typing alot now, sorry if there are some typos, quicktypingon an ipad in an hammock does that, anyway this is just my experiences, the little i have.

weightsiwield

Awards
Just get a serm to be safe. Who knows you may not need it but down the track on another cycle u probs will!

woodbear

Awards
If you can get one, i agree, better to be safe. Also, its a drag going to the doc complaining about problems with either gyno, libido or both... Just to maybe get a serm then...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with research grade crap.. i've seen tons of fakes through the years from high end companies. Most people using these don't even know they are bunk.. they use other supplements to recover and don't even realize that is whats doing the work.

pharma grade is easy and cheap to obtain.. but dont message me asking for a source. If you are going to get research grade serm, I would also run a supplemental pct as well, to be safe. I trust a supplement way more then research grade stuff..

Mike

bigbb123

Awards
I wouldn't bother with research grade crap.. i've seen tons of fakes through the years from high end companies. Most people using these don't even know they are bunk.. they use other supplements to recover and don't even realize that is whats doing the work.

pharma grade is easy and cheap to obtain.. but dont message me asking for a source. If you are going to get research grade serm, I would also run a supplemental pct as well, to be safe. I trust a supplement way more then research grade stuff..

Mike
I agree entirely with mike. Do not go for research grade pct, spend a few hours doing a good bit of google searching and your bound to locate a source for pharmaceutical grade stuff. It is my opinion that a serm is absolutely essential after any hormone cycle, many others agree including seasoned veterans of the sport. Be safe, get a serm, thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.