Got a lump-What to do?

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So, I'm into my 4th week of my first test/dbol cycle. However, over the past few days, I have developed some minor gyno. I can't really see it, but I can definitly feel it. I'm not exactly sure what I should do now. I figure I can either drop the cycle :( or I can drop the dbol and start up on the nolva at 40mgs/day and continue my cycle. I dunno. This is depressing. Any help would be great.

J

Jason161

Awards
I mine as well say it because someone will.
You should already know what to do and not be asking this!
Okay so anyways, You dont have to drop DBOL just to start nolva, just start nolva and continue it throughout our cycle. If nolva doesnt help it, which is should/will, then stop your cycle and do PCT.
Dont drop dbol, just keep going and take nolva at 60mg for 4, then 40mg for 3, then 20mg throughout the rest. I did that and never had a problem again

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
It's about time to drop the dbol anyway. Regardless, start nolva immediately. Since you already have a lump, I'd start at 60mgs til it disperses, then do a maintenance dose of 10-20mgs ed. At least you had nolva on hand. You'd be surprised at the morons who start a cycle without it and lose their fucking minds when they start to see gyno symptoms.

J

Jason161

Awards
It's about time to drop the dbol anyway. Regardless, start nolva immediately. Since you already have a lump, I'd start at 60mgs til it disperses, then do a maintenance dose of 10-20mgs ed. At least you had nolva on hand. You'd be surprised at the morons who start a cycle without it and lose their fucking minds when they start to see gyno symptoms.
Seriously..I had nolvadex, clomid, and trib/zma before I even paid for my first cycle.

X

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Actually, I started the nolva a few days ago. And I was gonna drop the Dbol in a few days anyway. No biggie. There just really isn't a widespread general consensus concerning gyno during a cycle. Everybody has there opinions. Whether they are correct or not is a entirely different story. I just wanted some opinions fron the VETS. By the way, should I stay away from DBOL in the future and just stick less estrogenic compounds? Thanx alot guys.

K

keith1569

Awards
give us a update in a bit and tell us if ur pre gyno went away or atleast startin to

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
The only way to get rid of gyno completely and permanently is thru surgery that removes the fatty tissue and the entire gland. Anti E's will help control it and reduce symptoms, as will stopping the juice, but once it's there, it's there. With that being the case, any drug with the potential to aromatize will cause it to act up again. And it's usually the more effective drugs(test, dbol, etc.). Also something to be aware of is compounds such as tren can cause progesterone induced gyno, so while it doesn't aromatize into estrogen, it can cause gyno thru another pathway. Usually the drugs that are going to have the least impact on gyno are the milder, less effective, more expensive drugs.(primo, etc.). You can switch to the milder drugs or you can try to find the right dosages of drugs along with the right anti E's that work best for you personally. Alot of times all it takes is lowering the dosages. A mild case of gyno can be controlled but when it gets out of hand it can get ugly and ruin even an awesome physique. Look at Paco Bautista. He totlly jacked but he's ready for a "Girls Gone Wild "video!