pmag cycle help

wmahoney923

Awards
I just began my first day of my 30 day pmag cycle along with organ shield. I bought formadrol extreme to get rid of some excess estrogen in the last week of the cycle. I've read that a serm like clomid is a must for pct. But since pmag is very mild and may not even cause complete shut down, is clomid really necessary or will formadrol extreme and a natural test booster like testforce2 and/or isa-test gf be enough to recover from a 30day cycle of pmag? Any helpful info is appreciated on how to run a safe and successful cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Most will say have a SERM & use it or aT least have it on hand. Me personally, I think you are dosing 50mg a day correct? I would cover my basis with an AI like Erase after cycle and a solid test booster stack like Recycle and D-Pol from Purus. There choices out there from other companies as well, when it comes to test boosters.

wmahoney923

Awards
Most will say have a SERM & use it or aT least have it on hand. Me personally, I think you are dosing 50mg a day correct? I would cover my basis with an AI like Erase after cycle and a solid test booster stack like Recycle and D-Pol from Purus. There choices out there from other companies as well, when it comes to test boosters.
Yes 2 pills a day. So you think I should lose the formadrol extreme? I'll look into erase and a natural test booster like the ones you recommended. Thanks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes 2 pills a day. So you think I should lose the formadrol extreme? I'll look into erase and a natural test booster like the ones you recommended. Thanks.
If you have it I can see it being used in PCT, although I have not heard much about it in terms of effectiveness.

wmahoney923

Awards
If you have it I can see it being used in PCT, although I have not heard much about it in terms of effectiveness.
I took it alone before just as a test booster and definitely blocked a lot of estrogen cuz i got ripped and lost all the fat I had. It also helped with some strength gains too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took it alone before just as a test booster and definitely blocked a lot of estrogen cuz i got ripped and lost all the fat I had. It also helped with some strength gains too.
Use it then, seems like it work for u. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok will do, thanks for the help. Can I start taking it on my last week or should I just wait till after?
I would wait until cycle is complete.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only 50mg p-mag for only 4 weeks? Hmmm..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what? should i take more? this is only my first cycle, i wanna be safe, but any advice you have im glad to consider
1st time users can see results with 50mg of p-mag; some more advanced users go up to 75mg even 100mg.

wmahoney923

Awards
1st time users can see results with 50mg of p-mag; some more advanced users go up to 75mg even 100mg.
good i believe i will see good results with hard training, eating a lot, and football training. I will post any problems/questions i have later in the cycle. i am pretty young so i really think my body is in best shape to handle it. i also do not have much more to grow considering im the same height as my dad or maybe a little taller (5'8.5'') and my mom is 5'6'', not much height in my family.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what? should i take more? this is only my first cycle, i wanna be safe, but any advice you have im glad to consider
i cannot advise you on p-mag as i didnt run it in the past but i read many logs and 75-100mg seems be the spot-on dosage for most. i think i would also play it safe and only use the minimal effective dosage if i havent run it before and my cycle experience is small.