M5AA

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Is unconverted M5AA anabolic at all or does it need to be converted?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I've looked high and low for a definitive answer on M5s DHT conversion rate and wether it has intrinsic anabolic properties seperate of ditest, can't find anything but speculation.

I will say that having played around with M5 and 3-alpha over the last three months, I've settled on 3-alpha dermal as my choice of DHT precursor, it's both smoother and more physical powerful with no undesireable, to me, mental aspect. MDHT I have yet to try. My 3-alpha blend has a subtle Musk and touch of oak note, with a crisp, nonlingering aftertaste, it was a fine year at Chateau Drone.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
My 3-alpha blend has a subtle Musk and touch of oak note, with a crisp, nonlingering aftertaste, it was a fine year at Chateau Drone.
i just picked myself off the floor after falling outta my chair laughing :lol:

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Damn im trying to figure out why MDHT dosing seems to be higher than M5AA.

My guess would be some intrinsic properties.

With the 3 alpha do you get that continual amp or rush or does the extended relase from the trans not let enough mg into the bloodstream at one time?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'm just one user, and my comparative experience with 3-alpha is that within ~ 48 hours of first use, I get a nice hardening/drying effect with a moderate strength increase, and no really discernable difference in my mental/emotional state. Good thing, I'm combative and hyper on nothing.

I get some mental/emotional stimulation fom M5, but it feels to me, even on 5X day dosing, to spike and clear the system, I can't sustain the physical effects I get from a 3-alpha dermal. For stimulation, I can do better with Chocamine or Yohimbine. I have a fair bit of Custom's M5 powder, someday I might, but probably won't , try DS tabs for comparison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3