primo

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
can anyone share their personal experience(s) with primo i've heard a decent amount about it and know what it is and how it should work but i was curious if people with actual experience would care to comment on whether it is worth it or just stick with test and deca

size

Awards
  • Established
I think it is an overrated drug. I used primo amps a few years ago but in all honesty, I do not know if they were real.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i definitely trust the source its just pretty expensive compared to alternatives i know will work well, but primo sounds tempting

anyone else?

honestly unless i hear some great stuff i probably won't spend that much cash

size

Awards
  • Established
Unless, you are planning on using a minimum of 300-400mg weekly then I do no think it is worth it. Boldenone would be a better choice. Primo does sound tempting but that is really all it is, tempting.

Trusting your source is not the issue. Primo is just consistently fake.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine used vet grade primo QV makes it now I think anyway its not really a mass type drug. Anything DHT derived is more of a lean mass builder/hardener use it with test and you will be rock solid at the end of the cycle and it will be easier to keep your gains.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
highly rated when its real but the price tag on the prims are high. im not gonna lie, my boy used it as the prime base for his cycle and his gains were strong and kept most. even when you find a good price, you're still looking at 8 per 1 mL (100mg)
Sage

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the price i've got is higher than that by about 25%

given that i can't guarantee that its real and that its so expensive and i'm not exactly rolling in dough at the moment i think i'll just stick with the tried and true
thanks everyone for your opinions and help

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
the price i've got is higher than that by about 25%

given that i can't guarantee that its real and that its so expensive and i'm not exactly rolling in dough at the moment i think i'll just stick with the tried and true
thanks everyone for your opinions and help

Smart move

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used a good dose of it and it wasn't worth the money. mg for mg it might be 1/3 as strong as test. And I know for a fact it was real. probably better choice for chicks than deca.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
It's all about what your goals are.

To gain as much weight as possible in a cycle (muscle, water, fat) with some sides.

To gain a small amount of lean body mass with very few sides, if any, and easily keepable gains.

Find out what you want out of the cycle, what's most important to you and go from there.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start a separate thread with this question, but I'll put it in here.

I saw a source pimping 4-AD-cyp as a poor man's Primo. Said the gains were similar, albeit not as much, but much cheaper and, of course, not likely to be faked.

Any thoughts on the comparison of 4-AD-cyp to Primo?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well 4-ad converts to test with some of its own anabolic properties ... i'm not exactly sure why he would chose to compare it to primo
i think of 4-ad as a poor man's test

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A poorman's Primo would be more on the lines of 5AA-Cyp.. I'm on that now (200mg 3x wk) and a friend is using the same, he's used Primo and dosing higher than me.. He seems to feel it's alot like Primo was when he used it..

Rock Lee

Awards
I thought 5AA cyp was supposed to be like Masteron.

Magnus

Awards
I use primo in most of my cycles and i really like it. You need 800mgs a week to get the most out of it. Its for cutting not mass. You will keep all your gains but the gains come on slower than say deca. You can use it on a low cal diet, drop fat and gain lean muscle. Here is a cycle i love. It may be to much of a cocktail for some but its works great for me. I also hord gear for many months to get the amount needed, its a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 sust ed
tren E @ 500/w
primo @800/w
winny@ 50/ed I run this for 16-20 wks High protein low carb low fat diet.

There is only 1 shop i would trust on the primos, he buys them in the pharm in the country there made. 14.00 domestic an amp unless you buy bulk.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
please tell me you don't run all that gear at one time. that'd be enough to make big ron gain 10 lbs.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine used vet grade primo QV makes it now I think anyway its not really a mass type drug. Anything DHT derived is more of a lean mass builder/hardener use it with test and you will be rock solid at the end of the cycle and it will be easier to keep your gains.
Anadrol is DHT derived. I wouldn't call that a "lean mass builder/hardener". It's about as wet as as massive as it gets.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I use primo in most of my cycles and i really like it. You need 800mgs a week to get the most out of it. Its for cutting not mass. You will keep all your gains but the gains come on slower than say deca. You can use it on a low cal diet, drop fat and gain lean muscle. Here is a cycle i love. It may be to much of a cocktail for some but its works great for me. I also hord gear for many months to get the amount needed, its a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 sust ed
tren E @ 500/w
primo @800/w
winny@ 50/ed I run this for 16-20 wks High protein low carb low fat diet.

There is only 1 shop i would trust on the primos, he buys them in the pharm in the country there made. 14.00 domestic an amp unless you buy bulk.
250mg of sust a day??

Magnus

Awards
The way sust works your not getting all 250mg in one blast. it takes weeks to get up to a certin blood level. granted you could switch to a gram of test E at the 3rd week point and save a few bucks.
There was a great article on the break down of sust in the body. Ill try to find it. 1 sust a day is really not that much.

As far as running all this gear in one cycle, you bet i do. Look into primo, its weak so you need that amount or your waisting your money and time. It lets you grow on a low cal diet. And i dont get sides untill i start my clomid near the end. [ZITS] on my chest, not real bad.

Im 308lbs 15% BF and ill drop to 265-270 Hard . I know most people want to gain weight when they cycle but i dont need to. I can gain weight looking at someone else eating.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
250mg of sust is still 1750 grams of test a week, it may build up quicker in your system than 1750 grams of test enan, but you are still taking nearly 2 grams a week (its actually more test than 1750mg of test E because of ester weights)

however you're a big boy and i can only assume you have a number of cycles under your belt

i would actually be interested to konw your past cycle history and when you start this cycle i'd love to see a log of it if you were to have the time

Magnus

Awards
250mg of sust is still 1750 grams of test a week, it may build up quicker in your system than 1750 grams of test enan, but you are still taking nearly 2 grams a week (its actually more test than 1750mg of test E because of ester weights)

however you're a big boy and i can only assume you have a number of cycles under your belt

i would actually be interested to konw your past cycle history and when you start this cycle i'd love to see a log of it if you were to have the time
Well test is test but the different release times in sust means you don’t have all the test working for you till you hit week 3. The prop gives you a kick start but at only 210mg for the 7 days. 30mg a day, takes 3 day to start, the second ester kicks in about day 6 at 60 mg a day. The ester is like a time release tab, it times the release of the test into your system. It doesn’t add mg to your test. Into the 2.5 to 3 weeks you have all the test working.

I was thinking of keeping a log because I took 6 months off due to a back sprain. I carried a new stove into my house by myself. It wasn’t the weight; it was the awkward way I had to lift it. I needed 7 foot arms and I just don’t have them. Next time ill wait for help. Live an learn I guess

My cycle history is 10 or so cycles over the past 7 yrs. Mostly cutter types. I don’t need any more bulk. Before that I did 1 deca- anavar cycle 18yrs ago when I was 22. I have always lifted and had laborious jobs till recently. I can’t remember the last time my weight was under 230. I was 230 when I was 12yrs old. At 260 I have a 4pack, never saw 6 unless I was lying down but that’s cheating.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's insane. the tren and test dosages are crazy high; however you have nearly 70lbs of mass on me, so whatever works.....

oh, how does the tren/winny stack go? i've heard it'll shred you up reeeaaallll nicccce.

Magnus

Awards
that's insane. the tren and test dosages are crazy high; however you have nearly 70lbs of mass on me, so whatever works.....

oh, how does the tren/winny stack go? i've heard it'll shred you up reeeaaallll nicccce.

It works great, add the test prop and it’s a winner. Reeks havoc on your sleep patterns though. The tren makes me itch sometimes when I first start my workout session...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...i think all the steriods have affected your eyesight there killer lol, that size font is like what my grandmother has on the numbers of her phone

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i understand about the time release due to the different esters in sust
my only point was that 1750mg of test a week (which is what you're at week 3ish) is A LOT of test

but as i said before you're a big boy with plenty of cycles, so just be careful and good luck :)

and try to keep that log if you have the time

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That's a crazy cycle.

I don't think I could hang with being on that much juice...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There was a UG lab that had some of their primo tested on SynergyMuscle and it came back close to label. But, they knew they were going to be tested, so take that with a grain of salt.