Quick nolva on cycle question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

Quick nolva on cycle question

Im running 200mg of test prop eod and 100mg of var

Cycle going really well feel great

Literally in the last few days upped the test to 200mg and nipples feel a tiny bit puffy and sore

Iv got clomid for pct but also have nolva in the house

Would u add some nolva to the cycle now ? Im running the cycle up until 27th August which is the 12th week

What dosage of nolva would u do ??

For some reason my source can't get hold of an ai for me !

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Get another source and Run an AI...not Nolva...its "old-school" retarded preching IMO.

Adex @ .5mg EOD

or

Aromasin (Extremestane) @ 12.5mg EOD...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

10mgs nolva ed works fine to block the receptors in breast tissue from e2 and prevent gyno.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    10mgs nolva ed works fine to block the receptors in breast tissue from e2 and prevent gyno.
    Hmmm....I gotta admit the fact I don't like it doesn't mean it doesnt work...go with superbeast advice, he knows this better than I do for sure...(Hence I didn't recommend any dosages and also Rodja already smacked me once for saying it works on cycle) But this guy sure knows his stuff and I would go with him...

So like he said Nolva @ 10mg ED
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hmmm....I gotta admit the fact I don't like it doesn't mean it doesnt work...go with superbeast advice, he knows this better than I do for sure...(Hence I didn't recommend any dosages and also Rodja already smacked me once for saying it works on cycle) But this guy sure knows his stuff and I would go with him...

So like he said Nolva @ 10mg ED
    his cycle is done in 3 weeks. online sourcing in my history has taken 2 weeks plus to ship. local sourcing is a pain in the butt. unless he can get a scrip nolva will save him the gyno. like it or not its keeping him from developing an issue. hopefully next cycle he comes in prepared with ai and serm on hand. i've got letro, exem and adex enroute with clo and nolva for my upcoming cycle. boy scouts motto be prepared.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Agreed, Nolva is good stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    his cycle is done in 3 weeks. online sourcing in my history has taken 2 weeks plus to ship. local sourcing is a pain in the butt. unless he can get a scrip nolva will save him the gyno. like it or not its keeping him from developing an issue. hopefully next cycle he comes in prepared with ai and serm on hand. i've got letro, exem and adex enroute with clo and nolva for my upcoming cycle. boy scouts motto be prepared.
    That I agree. Sad it seems I won't be able to cycle for another 10 years haha (Always thought to Pin after 30 anyway...). Thought I would try a PH or DS run at 27~ but now...all Illegal haha, if I was gonna go breaking the law I guess it would be the REAL deal !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

I'm a die hard Nolvadex guy myself. I see no reason to run LETRO while on a test cycle. Effective yes....but why kill estrogen when you can still block the receptors and keep gyno at bay with good ol Nolva.

Gonna have to get some letro myself for my upcoming cycle. Got my 2 bottles of nolva already, as well as supports, and two bottles of EP-STANE. YUM YUM!!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman
    I'm a die hard Nolvadex guy myself. I see no reason to run LETRO while on a test cycle. Effective yes....but why kill estrogen when you can still block the receptors and keep gyno at bay with good ol Nolva.

Gonna have to get some letro myself for my upcoming cycle. Got my 2 bottles of nolva already, as well as supports, and two bottles of EP-STANE. YUM YUM!!!!
    Good post and agreed! Nolva for the win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

Thanks guys for the replies

I am always normally prepared and have never had gyno issues so hence I didn't bother with the ai

Like someone says by the time I source the ai my cycle will be practically over so the fact iv got nolva on hand as a precaution is the way I will go I think at 10mg a day

Just another option but what about erase ? I was probably going to add it to pct along with daa and trib but could start it now !

Thoughts guys ?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.86%

Quote Originally Posted by power_house
    Thanks guys for the replies

I am always normally prepared and have never had gyno issues so hence I didn't bother with the ai

Like someone says by the time I source the ai my cycle will be practically over so the fact iv got nolva on hand as a precaution is the way I will go I think at 10mg a day

Just another option but what about erase ? I was probably going to add it to pct along with daa and trib but could start it now !

Thoughts guys ?
    If your witnessing issues now take the nolva. Imo its great for the cycle your on and as an added benefit help your HDL numbers. Erase is ok but i dont think its near strong enough. You could try it if you like. I just know nolva works thats why i support its use.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%

Cool thanks for that superbeast appreciate the input
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.34%

I did see bloodwork from a guy on here that used erase on cycle while taking 500mg a week of test and erase worked excellent for him. But I usually take 10mg of nova on cycle, I just switched the last 3 days from nolva to triazole, obviously it won't be as strong as nolva but I haven't had any issues as of yet if needs be il start taking nolva but if I can do without il save it for pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking Nolva ON Cycle
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:22 AM
  2. Liquid nolva question and nolva on cycle question
    By liftsalot in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 04:07 AM
  3. AI or Nolva on cycle?
    By thomps5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5