Got a slight case of gyno, just got my Letro and Clomid. Help with dosage please

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

Question Got a slight case of gyno, just got my Letro and Clomid. Help with dosage please

I started getting a little marble sized lump behind my nipple after my 3 week SD cycle. Im 10 days into PCT, been taking Erase Pro and Torem and it seems that the lump is shrinking already but I ordered Letro and Clomid and it just showed up. Im using 60mg of Torem right now. Was thinking of switching to Cloimid so my nuts would come back a little quicker. Should I stop the Erase Pro and start the Letro? What dose? I saw that you should build up in dose but Im not sure where to start since I have already been using a Serm and AI. Any thoughts about switching from Torem to Clomid? Thanks guys!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluntNasty
    I started getting a little marble sized lump behind my nipple after my 3 week SD cycle. Im 10 days into PCT, been taking Erase Pro and Torem and it seems that the lump is shrinking already but I ordered Letro and Clomid and it just showed up. Im using 60mg of Torem right now. Was thinking of switching to Cloimid so my nuts would come back a little quicker. Should I stop the Erase Pro and start the Letro? What dose? I saw that you should build up in dose but Im not sure where to start since I have already been using a Serm and AI. Any thoughts about switching from Torem to Clomid? Thanks guys!
    Check out the thread Gyno Killer. I think you should stay on Erase Pro at the recommended dosage, drop clomid and nolva and jump on Letro. I just started Letro and Forma together about 3 days ago and I can already see a difference. I'm running Letro 2.5mg ED for the first week then I'll drop it to 1.25mg EOD for another week and re assess and also Forma at 10 pumps 2x day throughout and a week or so after to prevent rebound
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

Thanks for your input my man! I will check that thread out right now
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

Erase and Letro are both AI's, I shouldnt drop the serms and just take 2 AI's right?!

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have great news... I just lowered my Cholesterol (and, MY TEST!?)
    By Outstanding in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 11:25 PM
  2. just sharing my goals and what ive reached!!
    By R1balla in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:04 AM
  3. I Just FLOODED my pants..And left a Log
    By PhoebeusFenix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:36 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 04:48 PM