Halodrol Vs Epistane

1. Halodrol Vs Epistane

Which did you prefer? And what are some of the pros and cons of each?
    Regards,
    Lacrosse

2. People have great gains on both. It is just personal opinion really. can't go wrong with either though.

I personally like epi more.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    People have great gains on both. It is just personal opinion really. can't go wrong with either though.

I personally like epi more.
    Which
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Which
    huh?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

5. epi. allllll day.

6. 2 votes epistane, 0 for halodrol

7. Halo . It helps to slim me up . Ran epi but didn't notice much . I think my body just reacts better to halo . In my opinion

8. Both were great runs. I feel like I had more strength gains on the halo runs though.

9. both good... epi is quicker and drier. I drop water VERY fast on it. Hdrol is slower, better mass gains, less dry, and can really have a good leaning effect. At this point i no longer respond to epi. Or my last batch was bunk. I tend to get more sides on Halo. Little oily skin and irritability, but thats about it. Both very mild compounds. Enjoy whichever you end up choosing

10. both solid prefer epi though who knows of a LEGIT clone btw or both compoumds????

11. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    both solid prefer epi though who knows of a LEGIT clone btw or both compoumds????
    Helladrol is the best hdrol clone massive tub enough for one cycle of six weeks

Rpn havoc is a good epistane clone.

12. 2 halo and 2 Epi. So the general consensus is that both will lean you out but Epi has less sides than halo...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    2 halo and 2 Epi. So the general consensus is that both will lean you out but Epi has less sides than halo...
    Does epistane really have less sides I thought it was more harsher than hdrol as people always say run hdrol first interesting though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life

Does epistane really have less sides I thought it was more harsher than hdrol as people always say run hdrol first interesting though.
    Trying to find the general consensus. I ran halo with literally no sides, but Alot of people swear to Epi being mild as well

15. epi for me is less harsh. Youre never gonna find a general consensus because everyone responds differently. Youll never know until you try it yourself

16. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    epi for me is less harsh. Youre never gonna find a general consensus because everyone responds differently. Youll never know until you try it yourself
    This is 100% correct. Everyone is different and the way you react might be different.

17. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun

This is 100% correct. Everyone is different and the way you react might be different.
    Well said, thanks for sharing your guys experiences

18. I like hdrol. Btw epi is to be avoided of you're probe to MPB or shedding

19. Epi 3 - Halo 2

20. Both really. Almost the same thing. Epi might dry u out a little more. I'll just alternate them.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Both really. Almost the same thing. Epi might dry u out a little more. I'll just alternate them.
    I agree with you there, my Epi experience dried me out more than my Halodrol experience but that can vary depending on your dosage, diet, etc. obviously

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6

I agree with you there, my Epi experience dried me out more than my Halodrol experience but that can vary depending on your dosage, diet, etc. obviously
    Exactly.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

23. So if u wanna take epi or hdrol for recomp do you really need to take something else like androhard 11 oxo or are hdrol and epi potent enough by themselfs ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    So if u wanna take epi or hdrol for recomp do you really need to take something else like androhard 11 oxo or are hdrol and epi potent enough by themselfs ?
    I wouldn't think you would need that because the compounds are dry.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. If someone wants to use hdrol or epi for cutting or recomp does something else like androhard or 11 oxo need to be added or are epi and hdrol potent enough ESP for first time users ?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    If someone wants to use hdrol or epi for cutting or recomp does something else like androhard or 11 oxo need to be added or are epi and hdrol potent enough ESP for first time users ?
    Androhard at 6 weeks with Epi or Halo would be a good stack for a guy with 3 or 4 under his belt, it sounds interesting

27. I've used both for cutting and bulking. Hdrol is best with bulks. Epi is best for cuts. IMO. No doubt both products work great for each. I would have to go with hdrol though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

28. Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    I've used both for cutting and bulking. Hdrol is best with bulks. Epi is best for cuts. IMO. No doubt both products work great for each. I would have to go with hdrol though.
    Indeed, so that's 3 epi - 3 halo

29. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6

Androhard at 6 weeks with Epi or Halo would be a good stack for a guy with 3 or 4 under his belt, it sounds interesting
    Androhard and Epi are both DHT, probably not a good idea

30. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

Androhard and Epi are both DHT, probably not a good idea
    Indeed, I'm not prone to PMB but that could be a problem for someone who is

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halodrol vs Epistane in regards to HBP
    By DRip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 04:47 PM
  2. Better gains: Superdrol vs Epistane(Havoc)?
    By Eightpak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Havoc vs. Epistane?
    By Beige in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:25 AM
  4. havoc vs Epistane in gyno reduction
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:48 AM
  5. Havoc vs. Epistane?